Love Takes Two 3 (c)

YEWOOK Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this story is based on true event but I just changed the character for Yesung and Ryeowook. the true event happens in Thailand where Yesung represents Edwind Champ Surasek who is engaged to his fiancée, Nongknes that represented by Ryeowook in this story. after I got his permission to write about this story, so it’s time for you all to see how hard and amazing the love they have for each other. and I’ll be back soon with the second part and other YEWOOK stories. thanks for patiently waiting for me up to this day.

for the photo, Edwind is the one who wears red shirt while Nongknes is the one with white shirt.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

they were holding hands when both of them walked into the airport and checked everything. they had flights around 8 AM and these men had two big luggage already on their hands. last night both of them were doing naughty things together but Jongwoon declined his baby boy’s wish to continue to have . he had plans to do the in so many ways he could find in the place they would come around 8 PM after the made one stop in Tokyo.

“hyung.. can I have my own ticket by myself?”

“no.. it’s still a surprise for you..  I’ll hold it until we move to another plane to continue our flight..”

“we’ll exchange planes? wow… guess we’ll go far from Seoul now..”

“we are.. we’ll be on air for about eleven hours and make one stop..”

“wow… guess we should sleep at where we sit, right? [smirked] can we…”

“no.. [ Ryeowook’s hair] we’re not mile high club.. beside I won’t let anyone sees you ..”

stopped in front of the gate, he stood on his toes and give a quick kiss on Jongwoon’s lips. he didn’t care about other passengers and he determined to tell the world how happy he was to have his man back in his life.

 

Ryeowook opened his eyes, realized his head was on Jongwoon’s lap and he woke up. “hyung.. where are we? are we arrive yet?”

“yes.. look outside! the plane is parking now.. let’s get ready…”

Ryeowook still didn’t know where he was but before they got out, a stewardess came to the front of passengers and he heard, “ladies and gentlemen… we are now just landing in Honolulu Hawaii.. thank you for using our service and we’ll welcome you all to have fly with us again..”

“hyung… Hawaii?” and Jongwoon smiled to him.

“yes… for you and I.. let’s get serious from here.. I won’t play anymore.. there’s only us now..”

hooked his hand to the man he loved, Ryeowook smiled. “thank you.. it means a lot to me.. let’s just fill our days with us..”

“I love you, Ryeowook..”

“I love you too, hyung..”

both men walked out from the plane and waited for their luggage, before Jongwoon called a taxi and went to the place he ordered. they stayed in Maui resort which took 45 minutes the airport.

“Maui? so we’re at Maui? wow… look around, hyung.. this is amazing.. fabulous.. how could you find this, hyung?”

“I’m following few account that full with amazing places.. by the way, I closed my instagram account..”

“oh.. [turned to see Jongwoon and shocked] why?”

“it’s no longer fun without your photos on my timeline.. I don’t want to do it anymore..”

“really? but I’m planning to go back to instagram.. let’s just go back together..”

“okay.. after this vacation, okay?”

“deal..”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

as soon as they placed their feet to the resort, Jongwoon and Ryeowook went to see the room in a small house next to the beach. it was quiet and silent around, just like what Ryeowook loved and he was so glad his boyfriend knew it. he was standing in front of the house when he heard a lady talked to Jongwoon. his mind went blank as anger filled it but he walked into the room again. he found that the receptionist was flirting to his guy but he wanted to show her who own Jongwoon. no wonder.. Jongwoon hyung is hot and everyone can fall in love easily.. but he is mine and no one will take him away from me.

Jongwoon touched two hands that were hugging his body from the back and turned his face to right, where lips of Ryeowook were waiting and they touched. a simple kiss from Ryeowook didn’t turn his anger up but he smiled and asked, “are you hungry?”

with his chin on Jongwoon’s shoulder, Ryeowook nodded. “hmm.. I’m hungry. can we go now?”

curious with what she found, the lady asked, “is he your brother? you two look close to each other.”

“he is my boyfriend.. we’re in a relationship and we’re here because we want to do vacation with honeymoon?”

“honeymoon?” she said, while her brows lifted.

Jongwoon’s smiled, couldn’t stop thinking that his bulge was getting harder as the possessive side of Ryeowook appeared. he looked at with the ‘I’m going to honeymoon you again and again’ look to his boy and smirked. he explained, “yes.. we were breaking up before.. then we get back again as couple.. and this trip is definitely for us to get to know each other intimately..”

“aaaaah I see.. sorry for asking.. I’ll leave you two then.. if you want something.. just please order to us.. we will give our best for you two..”

“thank you, miss.. we’ll definitely call if we want something.. now him and I are going to have something to eat..”

“there are many restaurant around the resort.. and you can also order food from us..”

“we’ll take outside first.. we’ll be here for a week so we’ll be in touch..”

“okay.. good night.. enjoy Maui..”

“thank you..”

 

“we’ll be in touch? [pouted] you and her will be in touch? then what am I doing here, hyung?”

came closer and hugged Ryeowook from the back, Jongwoon kissed the neck as the one who had it gave him access. “sure I will be in touch with her.. since I have to provide enough foods for you.. remember.. we’re going to have any exercise here.. and you get hungry easily after we… [smirked] like I said.. [pulled away and hugged Ryeowook] I want nobody but you.. I see no one else but you.. my eyes are definitely created to see you..”

“I know.. I’m just kidding.. so you’re going to drill me? [Jongwoon nodded] how many times? [biting his lower lips] will you be okay if I want more and more”

“sure you can keep up my energy on bed? [smirked] let’s go find something to eat first.. you’re hungry, right?”

“hmmm.. let’s go..”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

 Ryeowook took off his jacket, left a tank top white shirt on his body but he couldn’t find where Jongwoon was.

“hyung.. where are you?”

“in the bathroom.. prepare yourself, okay? I’m going to be so hard tonight.. [walked out] are you okay? still jet lag or something?”

“I’m fine.. just a bit tired.. but I’m fine..”

“you want to go bath or not? or you want to go straight for bed activity?”

smiled, Ryeowook ate the gap between him and his boyfriend, lingered his arms around the taller guy. “I’m yours.. you think I should bath first?”

“it’s up to you.. but if I were you.. I’ll bath first.. remember.. we had thirteen hours on air… don’t you think you want to clean yourself? at least wash your face and brush your teeth..”

“okay.. wait up! [opened his luggage] where is my hot pants?”

“you packed many of it.. so I’m sure you have some.. come on.. give me the sight of your .. I want to see it before….”

Ryeowook showed a tease on his face then walked to the bathroom to clean himself. he hummed a song happily, brushing his teeth and placing liquid soap to clean his face. he then covered his body only with bathrobe but he wore hot pants that made him smiling evilly. Jongwoon hyung really loves when I wear hot pants.. what will he do to me? [looked at the mirror] I’m going to have so many hickeys tomorrow morning.. let’s have now.. I’m ready..

But, everything wasn’t exactly like what he thought cause he found Jongwoon inside the blanket with the TV . he had his pouty lips and hands folded in his chest. “hyung… are you serious?”

“come here.. sleep beside me.. [tapped the bed] come..”

“you said we’re…”

“please come here first, okay? come…”

Ryeowook followed the instruction, climbed the bed and lying beside his man. “okay.. I’m already here..”

Jongwoon leaned closer, kissed Ryeowook’s cheek and whispered. “I really want to make love to you right now.. but.. you’re tired.. I’m tired.. I’m afraid that I can do it with my strength.. beside we have a week to do every hour.. this feel will full with our love.. [kissed the forehead] I love you for everything you did do and done.. I don’t love you for your service on bed.. I know I love you since the first time we talk.. [stared at the eyes] now you understand?”

“hmmm.. [nodded] so, we’re going to sleep now?”

“come.. let me hug you.. want to protect you from the nightmare..”

smiled, Ryeowook leaned closer, let his bare upper body being hugged from the back by the older man he love.

I couldn’t love you more, Kim Jongwoon.. you are the perfect man ever for me..

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook woke up suddenly when he felt a pleasure below him and his eyes widened as they found Jongwoon was his happily. he smiled when he saw his man’s eyes closed, concentrating in his hard length like enjoying an ice cream. then their eyes tangled and smiled written on their faces. he heard the man talking.

“enjoying my service? just lay your back there.. I will prepare you.. [smiled] I’ll make you hungry before he have our breakfast..”

“just do everything.. but don’t.. aaaaah.. God.. hyung.. stop me that way.. I don’t want to before we play… aaaaaaaaaah.. damn it, hyung…”

Jongwoon didn’t stop as his hand pumping while his lips continued to and the beautiful purple pink 7 inches the of the man he loved. his heart filled with happiness when he found he couldn’t stop touching Ryeowook and he knew he wouldn’t stop. then his right hand was caressing the pink little hole he missed a lot, pressed it gently before he it like it was the most delicious food in this world. he heard Ryeowook moaned and Jongwoon was so proud of himself before he rose up to meet the face. “do you like my skills, baby?”

“I can’t live without your skills, hyung.. I need them every day..”

“so let’s do this every morning before you go to college and I go to the office.. let’s have milk each other.. okay?”

“ok… aaaaah… I haven’t answer your question.. why you have to bite my ?”

“cause I want to continue this session more intimately.. do you  mind?”

“no…aaaaaaaaaaah….”

Jongwoon smirked when he ing his finger inside the hole and he knew he didn’t hurt his boyfriend. “like it, baby?”

“just please your .. I need your inside me.. God.. your finger is amazing… aaaaah…”

“you’re ready, sweetheart.. now.. let’s switch with my big …”

“do it.. do it… I can’t wait for it..”

heard the pleading, he didn’t waste any seconds as he lubricating his own big veins and pointed it to the hole that was patiently waiting. he took a deep breath when his boy did the same thing, slowly but sure pushing his manhood into Ryeowook. he heard mmmm as he entered, he didn’t stop but stayed for a while to let the man who was lying to adjusted to his big size. after he counted to ten, he was starting to move slowly and leaned forward to kiss Ryeowook’s lips, to wash away the uncomfortable he caused.

“you’re bigger than the last time we made love.. oh God.. oh… faster, hyung.. punish me.. punish me with your ..”

those words were giving Jongwoon spirit to give his best for his lover and he did, cause he moved a bit faster with two hands on Ryeowook’s feet. he kept pushing inside out normally before he said, “let’s have another style, okay? [pulled out his ] come.. let me help you..”

he pulled the smaller body up, kissed him with so many passions he had and told them to lie on his chest. he knew both of them liked that position and he immediately smiled when he saw Ryeowook placed a pillow to raise his cause it would make his way to get into the hole easier. “nice job, baby-ah.. you’re giving me good access to drill your hole.. [smiled] want to continue?”

“please.. use me.. use everything of me.. God.. I… aaaaaaaaaah..”

his words cut by the sudden movement of the man who stole his attention inside his . he didn’t feel the pain but it added the lust inside his head. he got so as Jongwoon fastened the pace and he couldn’t hold his lips from . his eyes widened as his body kept rocking from the drill and he screamed, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah… no… God… hyung.. there.. faster… punish me.. punish me….”

he felt the pressure and his body was rocking too hard, as his hands clutching the blanket hard. he knew how strong his man was and he wouldn’t stop until reach the satisfaction. he kept screaming in pleasure till his brain brought the to his and he felt his spread out to the bed. “hyuuuung… [breath] aaaaah… God… I already… now use my body for you.. do it fast.. drill the hole..”

Jongwoon determined to finish his business as he climbed to the bed with his inside the hole, and started pumping as soon as he found a perfect place for him to push his . he leaned forward, and biting Ryeowook’s ear and keep forcing his length inside out. he gave so many marks on the smooth neck and hugging the body from the below of the arm, left a hot kiss on the lips of his man. “I’m closer, baby.. I’m going to …”

“ inside me.. I need your milk.. make me pregnant.. I want to have babies with you..”

“aaaaah… keep talking dirty, baby.. God.. you really are perfect man for me..”

Ryeowook continued the while his body was being pumped and with few more s, he heard his man grunted to the air and felt the warm liquid inside his hole. he smiled when the heavier body was sticking to his back and a chin was on his shoulder. he heard the other man saying, “this is perfect, Ryeowook.. I can’t get enough of you.. just can’t.. you’re the man of my dream.. [kissed the cheek] I love you so much..”

“I love you so much too.. stay inside me, okay? let me keep your warm inside..”

“that’s something I want to do for a long time..”

as the heat turned down, both of them were still hugging to each other and with the wind blew gently, both of these men were falling to a deep sleep in heaven.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

they really had this vacation as their honeymoon cause they went outside only when Ryeowook wanted to go. they spent more time to have good relationship with their bed and didn’t care when all the staffs of resort were talking about them. they went to see the lake with the motor boat the rent, surrounding all the island before went back to the land for lunch. they were visiting few places after they made love or just hooked up in the morning but always arrived to the resort before dinner. when the older man ordered a very special dinner on days 4th, it was the happiest time for Ryeowook cause Jongwoon asked him officially, in front of the people who were eating at the restaurant near the lake, to be his boyfriend again.

they tried so many styles on bed, starting from the usual, side by side, doggie style until the thing Ryeowook always dreamt about, which was being . Jongwoon didn’t mind at all and asked his baby boy to him once in a while. Ryeowook did it twice but the missions ended perfectly by Jongwoon inside the hole. Jongwoon also found out that the high-school boy loved to swallow his as much as he wanted to do the oral . he knew it would be a y thing to do in the morning before he got ready for work. both of them also loved to keep their inside each hole, mostly Ryeowook cause he really wished he could have Jongwoon’s baby.

the trip ended at the end of October 2013 and they got tickets to go back to Seoul on November 1st, when the entire city covered by snow. as soon as they hit Incheon Airport, Jongwoon took Ryeowook to his company and he went inside the office alone. the young boy was waiting inside the car but he got a very nice surprise as the businessman got back, brought two rings with him.

“hyung.. what is this?”

“this is our infinity love rings.. because we’re starting from the beginning so I want to make it official this time.. [smiled then kissed the lips] so.. would you be my serious boyfriend from now on?”

“I do, Jongwoon hyung.. [tears fell] I really want to be your only man.. and let’s have no secrets between us..”

“I promise.. I’ll tell everything to you and you’ll do the same..”

“deal..”

“ready to go back to our life?”

“I am…”

 

Ryeowook was totally going where Jongwoon went every day cause he was waiting his graduation on March he also being taught by his boyfriend about management and business, then he had to check some reports from others companies before he handed the files to the CEO. he also went to other branches Jongwoon had around Gwanghwamun and Shindangdong area, immediately known as the owner’s boyfriend so everyone was seeing him like a second boys. he also knew that the employees were talking about his relationship to the businessman and he didn’t like it. he was pouting when he came inside the room, ignoring his boyfriend when he found Jongwoon on the table, checking the data.

“why you have a long face? [stared] something happened outside?”

“no.. nothing’s wrong… [played the games] and I don’t have the long face..”

“you promise me that there’ won’t be any secret between us.. even a little thing.. remember? Ryeowook…”

the one who had the name looked up, flattening his lips and replied in a low tone. “I… [silenced and sighed] I don’t like what your employees think of me.. I know I’m not rich.. not even rich at all.. but I don’t need your money at all.. I.. [sighed] I–”

“you like me.. I know.. you even want to meet me as Jongwoon and disturbed when this Yesung guy asked you out.. right? [Ryeowook nodded] I know.. that’s why I don’t care about what they said.. let’s just live on our own.. that’s what we agree from Maui.. just don’t forget that..”

“are you angry, hyung?”

“I’m not angry.. [stood up] but we’re just starting this relationship and I don’t want to go apart from you. its like a nightmare without you by my side.. I was lost.. this world suddenly empty and I have to live alone in the house with Rudolph and every doll you left.. [kneeled in front of Ryeowook] I don’t want to lose you anymore.. I love you.. don’t you trust me?”

Ryeowook’s eyes started to teary when he saw Jongwoon on his knees before him, took those hands and leaned forward. he placed a kiss on Jongwoon’s forehead and smiled afterwards. “I believe you.. you’re the only one I believe in this world.. I believe my mom but I believe you more.. [kissed the lips] I love you.. I need you more than my next breath, hyung..”

“thank you.. [smirked] now… [stood up] let’s have naughty times with me..”

Jongwoon climbed the couch, pushed Ryeowook to lie down and attacked the neck… after he made two hickeys, the younger stopped him. “hyung.. have you locked the door?”

Jongwoon shook his head but he didn’t want to do it. when Ryeowook pouted, he then went down and walked to the door barefoot to lock it. “can we continue what we just did?”

“my body is yours.. come and get me!”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook brought Cheshire to the condo and surprised when Rudolph welcomed her nicely. he also shocked when his cat was the one who always did the naughty things to the dog. she kept attacking when the long white brown fur was watching TV or just sitting around. since the cat was too cute and funny, Ryeowook and Jongwoon never miss moments of her, before they shared the videos on instagram.  they got so many followers from around Asia and  since they did real love things, most people praised them for not scare showing how much the care to each other.

“many people love us, hyung.. do you know about it?”

“yes I know.. many people outside Seoul love us.. but people around us… [sighed] they’re hating us..”

“but I don’t care about it at all anymore.. you’re all I have and I want you so much..”

“did you read all the comments coming from people outside?”

“not all of them.. why?”

Jongwoon took his phone put of the pocket, took some times to looking for what he wanted to find. he stood up, sat to the white couch in front of the TV and handed the phone to his boyfriend. “look at this! don’t you think its too cruel to tell someone like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter