A Crush? (c)

YEWOOK Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook stayed on the seat he sat since around 7 AM and waited patiently to find out who would be his new friends on Social class III-C. He just finished his second year on Hyundai high school about two weeks ago and received days off for 14 days before he stepped into the new class. He saw familiar faces like Lee Sungmin, Kim Junsu, Go Dongwan and Ji Jinyoung walked in to the class and he stood up immediately to do the hi-five with his classmate on II-D.

“glad we have you here, Ryeowook… don’t forget to teach me economy and accounting. I think I’m on those two..”

“if you in those majors… why you even bother have your in social? they’re important. don’t skip class, Jinyoung-ah..”

“I promise I won’t skip again, Ryeowook-ah… [hugged Ryeowook] we just have less than a year in our third years in this school.. I won’t waste any second again.”

Released the hug, he hugged his others friends while saying, “good… now all of us need to do our best and graduate with full satisfaction.. okay? [all of them nodded] are you guys with me?”

“yes… don’t leave us, okay?”

“I won’t Sungmin-ah… I won’t abandon you.. you guys are my friends..”

“thanks a lot.. you’re the best, Ryeowook…”

He smiled to Junsu and Dongwan, tapped their arms and then looked around, noticed almost everyone was filling the class.

“I guess our first major will be start soon… find your seat, guys..”

 

Ryeowook and his friends passed their early classes until 9.40 AM before all the students heard the bell that signed them it was time for break. They went out straightly from the class, perhaps went to the canteen to fill their stomachs or throats. Ryeowook was still sitting on his seat, ignored the invitation from his buddies cause he still wanted to find his mistake on the first assignment of accounting.

“so I should put this company cash on debit and this on credit? you’re stupid, Ryeowook! how could you forget that?”

“are you talking to yourself, Ryeowook-ah?”

Ryeowook looked up, found his classmate, Judy, was talking to him in wonder. “hmmm I think so.. I’m reckless… forget about the basic debit and credit..”

“human makes mistakes, Ryeowook-ah.. we can’t be always perfect.. cause that’s what we are.. we learn from our mistakes..”

“but this is the basic and I don’t know what I was thinking earlier till I forgot to put what should be on debit and what should be on credit..”

“then next time you’ll be more careful about it.. [smiled] come on! it’s time for us to have some rest.. go outside.. we’ll continue this major tomorrow.. okay?”

“thanks Judy.. you’re making me feel better… okay.. I will go to canteen.. see you later.”

“see you later.”

Ryeowook walked faster out of his class to get together with his friends after he closed all the books on table.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

He checked a message that made his phone beeped on his way to canteen, didn’t pay attention on the alley and it was too late to realize that he bumped into someone. Both of them were fall and Ryeowook saw his phone on the ground next where he sat. He saw another student fell across where he fell on his , found that he was a boy.

Thanks God.. at least I’m not hurting a girl..

He looked clearly when the other student met him by the eyes, shocked cause it was the popular Jongwoon everyone was talking about. he was a selfish brat who had a masterpiece brain for sciences especially physic and chemistry. He also didn’t forget about the record Jongwoon had on girls around them cause Jongwoon loved to give them high hopes but never turned into a –

“yaaa! why you have to texting someone when you’re on your way walking around? it hurts, you know..”

relationship.

“sorry… just need to replied my mom… [stood up] I do sorry…”

Ryeowook gave his hand to help Jongwoon stand on his feet, glad that his friend took his hand and stood up next to him.

“thanks… I’m sorry… I’m having a bad day… sorry for yelling at you.”

“it’s okay.. [smiled] it’s my fault.. I won’t do it again. wait.. turn your body.”

Jongwoon followed the order, he felt Ryeowook’s hands on his back and , in sudden he smiled to himself.

“you’re having dirt on your back and pants… wait up… I’m cleaning of them.. done… clean like a new one.”

“you’re funny, Ryeowook.. [Ryeowook seemed surprise] you’re making me feel better..”

“but…” suddenly lost for words.

“’see you around, Ryeowook… I should go back to class..”

Ryeowook still shocked cause Jongwoon knew his name, a normal student who didn’t know anything about popularity except always being called for social competition. He was still there, blushed with the smile Jongwoon left to him few seconds ago.

 

“Ryeowook… so will you help your juniors to understand accounting better for the Gangnam competition next month? you don’t need to tutor them every day… but just when they need someone to ask and the teachers are busy, will you teach them?”

“sure, sir… it will be my pleasure cause I also can learn for my own… glad I can help..”

“they’re still lacking some skills, Ryeowook… since you already on the third grade, we can’t ask you to come with us again. you need to focus on your national exam cause it will needed for you to enter university…”

“I know.. that’s why teach some juniors will help me to enrich my knowledge.. [smiled] and it’s time for re-generation now.. I will help as much as I can.”

“you’re nice, Ryeowook.. I like your spirit. [smiled] have you chosen to apply to the university you want?”

“still thinking about it, sir.. confuse which one should I take.. Korea University or Kyunghee University.. both are good in social things.. also always participate the competition on entire Korea..”

“such a nice choice you have.. if I were you… I’ll choose Korea University since they got the first on Accounting Competition last month.. did you know about it?”

“yeah… that’s make the choice easier now.. thank you so much, sir..”

“well, I’m also glad I can help.. but once again, thanks for your cooperation..”

“you’re welcome, sir…”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon kept looking from his window to see outside, found it charming and entertaining cause it helped him to feel not alone in the dorm he stayed for over 2 years. He wasn’t come from a rich family again after his dad founded guilty on the corruption he made to enrich his companies and jailed for 10 years. He wasn’t there when his mom called him that his dad got a heart attack then died on his 4th year at prison. He hated his father even he used to admire him a lot on his old days since he was a perfect father in this world for him. Every single thing on his old house was given in to the court and his mom decided to sell the big house a year after the death of his dad and now lived in small house on the south side of Seoul.

Jongwoon didn’t want to stay around Gwanghamun cause he didn’t want to be known as a criminal’s con again. he passed his junior high under every pressure he had from his friends. He told his mom that he would try to live alone on Gangnam and find something to do for his life. He was thankful that he got a clever brain so his scores could make him enter the prestige high school around the area, which was Hyundai High School. No one knew about his past and background as much as he didn’t want to get attach to his friends on school.

He sighed when he heard his phone rang behind him, took few steps to grab it and read the message that just came in. it was from his close friend, Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was the only one he allowed to enter his days as the closest person that knew about what happened to him. Eunhyuk was also helped him in getting his part time job on his dad company as a staff and offered him a room on the public dorm next to his house. He still remembered declining Eunhyuk's request to stay together on his house cause he felt he took granted from Eunhyuk’s kindness, and he didn’t want that.

Eunhyuk: what’s up?

Fine. Nothing to do. what are you doing?

Eunhyuk: just lying around on my bed.. watching TV. why don’t you come over?

No. I have to get ready… I need to copy many documents today cause I have tutoring on Monday so I’ll skip work.

Eunhyuk: everyone said you’re diligent employee.. who knows you’ll be recruited soon.

I hope.. thanks a lot for the help.

Eunhyuk: don’t mention it. it’s okay. btw, did you saw Ryeowook from III-C Social class?

Yeah.. have you found something about him?

Eunhyuk: I think you two will meet on Monday.. are you serious you’ll hit this guy? he seems straight.

I’m straight too but I can’t deny the feeling I feel the moment I met him again..

Eunhyuk: what do people going to say to you? you use to flirt to girls, Jongwoon-ah…

Since when do I live for people? I can tell them to off!

Eunhyuk: what if he doesn’t like you? will you back off?

Let just think that I’m trying my best first… hope he feels the same.. I love his eyes so much.

Eunhyuk: but he doesn’t love a thing from you.. don’t you think it’s too rush, Jongwoon?

I don’t know.. I always like him since the first time he helped me during welcoming party when we entered the school.

Eunhyuk: but I think he doesn’t remember about it at all.

Then it’s time for me to make him know that I clearly remember him.

Eunhyuk: okay then. just don’t hope too high. It’s hurt when you fall back to the earth.

I promise. Thanks Eunhyuk-ah.. I should go now..

Eunhyuk: be careful, mate. See you at school Monday..

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

On Monday, Ryeowook allowed to leave the class on the 4th major after the first break to give a quick tutor for the juniors who had their places on Economy Debate. They were gathered on the library, Ryeowook found Shin Donghee as another tutor from third grade, who was his ex-teammate for all social competitions. He had the hi-five with him and separated the team from economy and accounting cause each of them needed to be prepared well. Ryeowook always liked how Donghee could manage many people cause Ryeowook was under his surveillance when they were representatives from the school.

He looked to the right side when he heard many voices, tried to answer some questions that had been asked.Ryeowook shook his head and talked to his mind.

damn! science teams always trying to beat us… not this time! Social will rule the school!

He continued to teach the first and the second grade for the next hour and escaped from library when the second break of the day happened around 11.30 AM. He was about to go to the canteen but his hand was grabbed from behind, pulled him closer to someone Ryeowook never thought would stop him from his hunger. It was Jongwoon.

Their faces were so close till Ryeowook couldn’t blink cause he was shock from the action but the voices from around them, woke him up from the blank moment.

“what are you doing, Jongwoon? why are you pulling me in?”

Jongwoon smiled friendly to him, tried his best not to scare Ryeowook who still shock about the thing he did.

“nothing.. I just want to talk to you… I controlled myself for two hours inside library… but now.. I can’t control anymore..”

“control what? talk about what?”

Ryeowook wanted an answer, waited for few seconds but nothing came out from Jongwoon’s lips. Instead of words, Jongwoon did something beyond what he ever had on mind. he could feel Jongwoon leaned closer, placed a soft kiss on his lips and stayed like that for a while.

Both of them didn’t move, as Ryeowook still shock from what was going on, it also happened to Jongwoon with his eyes closed, tried to enjoy what he was doing. Their lips still glued to each other but Jongwoon didn’t use his tongue but he Ryeowook’s lips just to know the reaction he would get. He pulled himself away after the crowd was getting louder.

He saw Ryeowook blushed, stared at him with so many questions on his face, and the more Jongwoon wanted to kiss the smaller guy who stood in front of him so much. he saw Ryeowook wanted to ask him but Jongwoon decided to tell his intention first.

“I like you, Ryeowook… I do… and from now… you can get to use to it.”

“I… what…”

Jongwoon didn’t give Ryeowook any chance to ask cause he placed his lips to the forehead for some seconds before he left him with a smile.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“yaa! are you crazy? I heard what you did in front of the library… are you really going to chase that guy?”

“yeah… why?? you said I can do it..”

“I know you can do it cause it’s your right.. but don’t you think it’s too much? you did it in active hours.. why don’t you wait until the school is over?”

“aaaaaah… Thank you Eunhyuk-ah… you give me an idea… thanks, man!”

“yaa! what will you do? don’t do something stupid… you have brain, don’t you?”

“I’m already lost my brain to this guy… if we didn’t bump each other few days ago, perhaps I already forgot the feeling I have since first grade.. I’m serious with this one, Eunhyuk-ah..”

“okay then… if you are serious with this guy… go get him.. but don’t break the rules.. we have little times now..”

“I won’t make any mistake again.. thank you for telling me this..”

“it’s okay… let’s go back to class…”

Both Jongwoon and Eunhyuk followed some students who also went to the Science III-A class to continue the last two majors on that day.

 

“he what? what he did?”

“he kissed me… on the lips.. in front of everyone.. and I think some of juniors who also following the competition saw what he did to me… I don’t even know why he did it.. I can’t even say what’s on my mind.”

Sungmin looked piss when he heard about the news and wish something bad wouldn’t happen to his colleague.

“I just wish that the rumor won’t be heard to all the teachers… I should kick that if I meet him!”

“yaa.. don’t do something stupid, Sungmin-ah.. we’re at third grade and it’s not good if we get in troubles.”

“I agree on what Junsu said.. why don’t we ask him gently? Let’s just ask what he means by doing something like that.”

Ryeowook saw his friends, lost his words and couldn’t give any advice at all. he nodded his head, agreed to what Junsu and Dongwan said but still, he couldn’t understand what Jongwoon said to him earlier.

he said he likes me? what does he mean? likes me in what? and why he kissed me? is he insane?

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon continue his actions after he understood Ryeowook’s habits since the first kiss moment happened and he knew when the cute guy was alone or left out by his friends. He stayed in being honest to Ryeowook about what he felt cause he planned to confess his feeling at the prom night when the graduation happened. he didn’t kiss Ryeowook on lips as many as he could again but he kiss on the forehead mostly to show his affection.

Many days passed but since Ryeowook already could read the situation and avoided the place where Jongwoon could be seen or usually stayed in. he also knew that he couldn’t be alone and hurriedly to walked out from the class when the students weren’t in their hurry to go home. He was afraid cause the more Jongwoon pressed him with his feeling, he couldn’t stop thinking about it too. he even felt waiting for a chance to see Jongwoon at least once every day but still he couldn’t understand why.

I love girls… even I haven’t date for once in my life but I never want to end with a guy, right? but why I love to see Jongwoon right now? [sighed] I guess I should find a girl and start to go on a date… yes… I think the best solution is I have to find a girl…

It had been four months since the first day of third grade started and it meant that Jongwoon kept kissing him for almost four months. even he didn’t get the kiss as much as the first two months, still he passed another two months with kisses once in a while when Jongwoon could grab him. he didn’t understand why some part of him were waiting for Jongwoon and the worst was he wished that he would be grabbed at least once a week.

does he really love me? or perhaps he just play with my feeling? no… I can’t become this weak.. I have to tell him for sure…

he determined to make Jongwoon realized that it was a huge mistake to disturb him so far and he would do it today.

 

Jongwoon was sitting with his friends in front of the class while watching some students played the basketball on the court. He was busy talking to his classmate about the post test that happened before the first break when he saw Ryeowook was walking to science alley. He froze, didn’t know what to do except stayed silence while all his friends kept talking to each other. He knew, somewhere inside his mind that Ryeowook would come to talk to him and he was afraid about what he would hear later. then, the moment Ryeowook went closer, his heart stopped beating and it felt there was only him waiting for Ryeowook there.

“can we talk? somewhere, maybe…”

“oh hi… talk? sure… why don’t you talk to me here… are you sure you want to go somewhere private?”

Jongwoon didn’t mean to insult Ryeowook at all but what happened was beyond his imagination. As he heard the crowd made some noises, he knew all of them were cheering for him and Ryeowook to be a couple. He smiled to his friend but his heart was at lost when he saw there was no smile on Ryeowook’s face.

“so you want me to talk to you here?”

“yes… I think you can tell me everything here…”

“okay… [folded his hands] stop looking for me from today! stop disturbing me! stop kissing me and talking nonsense to me! I don’t like you..at all.. I never like you..would you please stop? I’m not gay like you… I like girls and I think you don’t know that just because I haven’t date anyone so far..but don’t get me wrong! it’s not because I like guys.. I just haven’t met someone..that’s all.. please stop.. you really disturbing me and I don’t like it.”

 

Jongwoon lost his balance, lost in words he wanted to be found to say something to Ryeowook. he stayed silence until he heard someone defended him.

“yaaa… Ryeowook… don’t you think you’re too harsh? If you don’t like him… you can say it clearly without insulting him for his orientation, right? you….”

“stop…” Jongwoon suddenly talk with his heart full with needles and he held his eyes from crying.

“okay, Ryeowook… I won’t disturb you anymore… [sighed but his eyes saw the floor] I’m… sorry… if so far I disturb you with my silly action..you can have my words.. I won’t disturb you as much as I won’t be around when you’re in some places.. I’m sorry..”

Ryeowook was about to say something but Jongwoon left him in front of class III-A students that staring at him like an eternal enemy. Deep down, he wished Jongwoon would fight back for what he said and didn’t give up easily, but the moment Jongwoon walked away, Ryeowook felt something inside him changed and this time, he didn’t like it at all.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

A week passed after the incident in front of Jongwoon’s class and no one wanted to know more about what he did. Ryeowook felt that everyone around him tried to fake their faces, pretended not knowing what happened. Ryeowook also didn’t want to talk about it to Sungmin, Junsu, Dongwan or Jinyoung cause none of them asked first about his decision that day. The worst thing he found later was he knew that all III-A Science students hated him for being cocky to one of his friends. Ryeowook felt so alone.

Within a week, Ryeowook felt the impact of his solo action towards Jongwoon and the people who used to cheer on them to be a couple changed. The students always avoid him when he was near or when he was somewhere else outside the class. he didn’t mean to hurt Jongwoon but the fact that he couldn’t get Jongwoon out of his head, scared him to the spine. He also knew that his close friends’ behaviors changed when they heard about the insulting in front off III-A Science class.

“hey… rough days? [smiled] why are you always alone since last week? don’t you go outside?”

“I think no one would talk to me again after what I did in front of Science class…”

“aaaah… the insulting? [sighed] the truth is.. I don’t even know why you did that, Ryeowook.. I mean… it’s not necessary thing you should do.. if you don’t like Jongwoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter