Us Against The World 2

YEWOOK Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS: this story is purely my imagination but it's inspired by a true event from Thailand gay couple, Both and Newyear.. but everything else inside this story is definitely a work of my brain.. hope you all enjoy the story..

 

Ryeowook got a call from SM Entertainment  around second week of November that he was casted to be a model for some products and the first one happened at the weekend. He got Nature Republic and The Body Shop at that time, got another product from the last week at the eleventh months of the year. he was happy when Jongwoon gave his best support and always around when he got to the script. Everything was perfect for Ryeowook, proud that he could earn his own money and for having Jongwoon on his side. He couldn’t ask for something more than that. he loved the fact that Jongwoon couldn’t live without him and treated him like he was the only one that mattered in this world.

The only thing he hated was the fact that Jongwoon hadn’t told anyone around him that he was having relationship with Ryeowook. he had to watch his boyfriend being touched by everyone around and even when Jongwoon lead the channel V, the other MC would love to do the skin-ship to him. because Jongwoon always brought him to the channel V, Ryeowook witnessed everything and it disturbed him a lot. He was playing his phone, shared his photo on instagram and waited for some responses cause he knew his name was already known out there.

“hey… [went closer] what are you doing?”

Ryeowook looked up, smiling to someone who already filled his heart over a month. “hey.. [faked a smile] just playing some game.. you done?”

“nope.. still another thirty minutes left.. you okay up here?”

Nodded and turned his eyes back to the phone, didn’t care about Jongwoon’s appearance. “I’m fine.. just go back inside. they’re waiting for you, I guess..”

Placed a kiss on Ryeowook’s hair, Jongwoon then stood up. “okay then.. I’ll see you after thirty minutes..” he said, before he went inside the studio again, left Ryeowook alone.

Another sigh slipped from his lips as Jongwoon’s back disappeared back to where he belonged right before he went out to see Ryeowook. then something crossed inside his head. should I talk to him about this? or should I let it happen cause he’s already mine?

 

Jongwoon finished the music chart for channel V, hurriedly went out to see Ryeowook who was waiting outside the studio and he felt guilty. He didn’t know that he had to shoot another episode cause next week the other VJ, Park Hye Jin, had another schedule. He smiled when he found Ryeowook was still sitting at the same couch, just like where he left him 30 minutes ago. he waved, saw the smaller guy was smiling back and forced his feet to escape from the studio but a hand caught his shoulder. He turned, his eyes had Hye Jin walked toward him.

Hooked her hands to his arm, she said, “Jongwoon-ah… do you have time after this? [acted cutely] let’s have dinner together..”

Didn’t feel so good to his partner, he replied, “I have to go back.. I have to take him.. [pointed Ryeowook] home.. he needs to go home soon.. he’s still at school and it’s already nine..”

Looked at where Jongwoon pointed at with her malicious eyes, she asked. “who is he? your brother? and what is he doing here? waiting for you? report everything you do to your parents?”

He knew he couldn’t tell the truth to Hye Jin, he nodded in guilty smile. “yes.. something like that..”

“he ruins my plans.. next time.. don’t take him along.. so we could spend some times together.. okay?”

Placed a kiss on the cheek then Park Hye Jin left Jongwoon and went inside again.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“why are you so quiet today, Ryeowook? [leaned forward and kissed] I miss to see your smile.. gosh… tonight makes me tired.. why don’t we eat something before we go home? [looked at Ryeowook again] what do you want to eat?”

Ryeowook didn’t give any reaction even when his boyfriend kissed his cheek, he kept playing his phone.

“Ryeowook… I’m asking you, baby.. what do you want to eat?”

Replied without having his eyes to Jongwoon, Ryeowook said, “it’s up to you.. I’m not that hungry.. I’ll wait for you to have dinner..”

“liar! you told me that you were starving before I went for shoot.. now you’re saying that you’re not hungry?”

“you asked me, right? and I’m answering you.. what is so wrong about it until you call me a liar?”

Stopping the car, Jongwoon stole the phone Ryeowook held until his younger boy let a deep sigh.

“what happen? tell me the truth now.. look at me, Ryeowook.. tell me what’s disturbing you..”

“I’m fine.. [still looked outside] I’m not hungry. that’s all.. and nothing happens, okay? [rose his tune] can we just go somewhere for you to eat then go home? I’m tired today..”

“no.. we won’t leave until you tell me the truth! and would you please look at me while I’m talking to you?”

Ryeowook turned his face and had his eyes to Jongwoon’s. “happy, now? can we go somewhere?”

“you’re hiding something, Ryeowook-ah.. you know I don’t like it when you’re hiding something for me..”

Changed his expression, he pleaded. “I’m not hiding anything from you.. please.. I’m tired..” then Ryeowook avoided the black eagle eyes again, afraid that he would have his tears fall.

“okay.. okay.. I’ll drive you home.. I don’t need to eat I guess. I’ll have ramen when I reach home..”

Then he started the engine, left the area where they stopped for about ten minutes to send Ryeowook home.

 

Ryeowook washed his face and do a quick shower, then he changed his clothes before he place his body on the soft bed. He was so tired today cause he passed physic class then he had to lead a show for children before he had to wait for Jongwoon to finish his schedules. He didn’t mind to be where his boyfriend was but the fact that no one knew about his existence kind of drove him to an anger he couldn’t explain. He knew that he was just with Jongwoon for 7 weeks but he remembered what Jongwoon told him when their relationship reached five weeks.

“I know it’s still too early to tell you that I’m being serious with you.. but the truth is I’m trying to keep our relationship stronger as the days passed us by..”

why he said that he wants to serious with me but he hasn’t told everyone that we’re in a relationship? does being with me humiliates him? am I too young to be called his boyfriend? Gosh!! what should I do exactly?

His phone vibrated and he knew that Jongwoon would definitely call him or sent a text to ask his condition. He took the phone, activated it and yes, it was Jongwoon.

Hey… already fall asleep? I really miss you so much today.. sorry that we have no chance to spend our times together. I’ll do my best for tomorrow. sleep tight, sweetheart. Dream of me, okay?

He smiled, noticed that he hadn’t lost the man he loved even what he saw tonight at the studio really broke his heart. He didn’t reply the message as he placed the phone on the small table next to his bed, pulled a pillow then he fixed his body. He was so ready to sleep, tried to forget everything that happened tonight.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

New year night was in front of Jongwoon, he was so happy to welcome it cause he would spend it with someone he thought special. He didn’t know that it would be Ryeowook among amazing men he met within 23 years of his life. He couldn’t believe he wouldn’t be single anymore when 2012 arrived in a blink of eyes. he couldn’t spend Christmas with Ryeowook cause he had to go to Japan with his families up until December 30. That was why he wanted to spend three nights with Ryeowook and he planned to bring his younger junior to stay with him until the year changed.

I have to make great plans with Ryeowook.. having him here so I can see him for twenty four hours.. it would be great idea just to lay around the house with him.. [smiled happily] I really can’t wait for it.. hope he’ll be as happy as I am.

He knew that Ryeowook didn’t have any plans to do cause even they were separated, Jongwoon didn’t forget to check his boyfriend by phone for once after an hour passed. He didn’t know why he was totally protective to the big eyes until he had to know what the other guy did. He also asked his friend who leave closer to Ryeowook to tell him if he saw some guys or girls went out with his two months boyfriend. He knew he shouldn’t do it but he had no options since he found out that Ryeowook wasn’t 100% gay since the beginning.

He made a call, missed to hear Ryeowook’s happy voice.

“Jongwoon…” aaaah… his voice is really sweet for my ears.. I’ve missed this so much.

“hey, beautiful… how are you?”

“I’m fine.. missing you a lot.. where are you?”

“just arrived few hours ago.. I’m going to pick you up. I want you to stay with me until your holiday over.. let’s spend days together..”

“really? [laughed happily] I want it, Jongwoon.. I really want it..”

Heard the chuckles on the other side, Jongwoon felt his heart flustered. “then I can’t wait to see you..”

“me too.. I miss you so much, Jongwoon..”

“I miss you too.. go get ready, okay?”

“okay.. okay..”

“Ryeowook?”

“yes?

“I love you..”

Before he heard the phone hung up, a whisper appeared, “love you too..”

 

“waaaah.. your house is amazing.. it’s so modern.. and I love the fact that you have so many glass door.. makes me feel naughty..” Ryeowook said with his happy face.

“glad you like it.. [hugged Ryeowook from the back] I really miss you.. and I……”

The words weren’t continue as Jongwoon smelled the fair white skin Ryeowook had with his lips and nose. It drove him to a higher sky after he touched the first one when Ryeowook's mother allowed him to take her only son. he poured soft kissed to the neck, attacked Ryeowook’s weak spot and got with the moans escaped from the younger lips. He tilted his head, found the cute face and didn’t spend a second to touch the plum lips he longed to taste.

“Jongwoon….” a soft voice Ryeowook had entering his ears.

“ssssshhh… don’t talk.. let’s making out with me.. you’re so tasty.. I want to taste you for some more..”

He brought Ryeowook to the couch and placed the lighter body before he fell on the right side. Jongwoon kissed Ryeowook again, explored the younger’s face and he was sure became addicted to it.

! I promised that I won’t cross a line.. but his body is an addiction.. how could I stop myself? I want him so much…

and the promised stayed inside Jongwoon’s head cause when he felt Ryeowook’s hand sneaked inside his pants and touched his bulge, the older guy stopped it.

“Ryeowook stop! you know we can’t do it.. you’re still under age.. remember that..”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook was happy when he found out that he wasn’t as the same class with Heechul and Eunhyuk as the second year of his high school period started. He couldn’t stop smiling when he finally found that he got Nicky with him cause it meant they didn’t have to wait until the break just to talk to others. He texted Jongwoon about it, wanted to shared his happiness but pouted when he got no reply from the older guy. he wasn’t in a good mood especially he had chemistry as his last class.

“why are you having a long face, Ryeowook-ah? your boyfriend didn’t touch you this morning?”

“it’s not like that, Nicky-ah.. he kissed me when he drove me here.. but he hasn’t reply me until now.. I told him that we got the same class.. now we’ll have chemistry then the school over.. but I don’t even know he will pick me up or not..”

“just wait up, okay.. maybe he has many patients so he can’t touch his phone.. be positive, okay..”

“I’ll try then..”

“look! Mr. Jang is walking over here.. let’s get inside..”

Ryeowook wrote down every explanation he got from the strict teacher he liked as soon as he entered the class. he tried to remember every possible formula about electricity but he failed cause he wondered where Jongwoon was. He wanted to ask what his boyfriend did that time until he couldn’t reply all his messages and calls. He almost jumped when the bell signed that the day was over rang all over the school and happiness swept his heart.

I’ll surprise Jongwoon then.. I will go to his clinic with lunch so he doesn’t need to go out.. maybe Nicky’s right.. maybe Jongwoon is busy today.. [smiled alone] I have to be a good boyfriend to him..

He stopped for a while to buy some foods for them both and had a green taxi to brought him to Apgujeong area. he arrived after 20 minutes and went inside the clinic fast but he had to face huge disappointments. He had been told that Jongwoon had to decline all the appointments since he suddenly had schedules. He popped a smile to the nurse before he said that he had to go to where Jongwoon was but this time he took a bus since he couldn’t find a taxi.

I hope these foods will still warm when I arrive at SM.. Jongwoon has to eat something.. he usually forgets to eat when he’s busy.. but why he didn’t call me even for few second only? how busy he is today? you’re making me worry, Jongwoon-ah..

 

He’d been told that Jongwoon was on 18th floor, along with Lee Donghae cause his older man would have a scene with the Runway model for clothe product. After he said thank you for the information, Ryeowook brought himself to the floor with through the elevator. He was tired but he couldn’t wait to see Jongwoon as much as the longing he had in his heart. He hummed a song and moved forward when some people entered the elevator since he didn’t want to lost another minute without Jongwoon. I have to see you, Kim Jongwoon.. I really miss you so much.. it’s been eight hours since the last time I saw you..

He passed two rooms until he saw WARDROBE ROOM in front of brown door and opened it. he smiled, tightened his hand to the foods he brought cause he planned to show them to Jongwoon. then he heard two people talked to each other.

“come on, Yesung-ah.. I know you said no cause you had bad experience with a model before.. I’m not like that..”

Ryeowook’s brows united, wondered who was talking to his boyfriend cause the other man called him Yesung. he opened the door wider and found someone gorgeous stood in front of Jongwoon but both of them didn’t realize that Ryeowook was there. who is he? how could someone as gorgeous as him exists in this world? I already thought Jongwoon is the gorgeous one.. wow.

“I told you I can’t date you, Donghae-ah.. and it’s not because of that.. I’m done with someone from modeling world.. I won’t repeat to make another mistake again..”

“I promise I’ll be someone you want.. [took Jongwoon’s hand] come on.. just give me a chance. I’m not even disturbing someone else.. you’re single.. I’m single.. we could be so perfect together.. God.. I keep wondering when will I be able to taste your body against mine..”

Since Jongwoon lost his cool, Donghae leaned forward and close the gap between them by placing a kiss on Jongwoon’s lips, brought his lust and passion along with him.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook’s tears fell cause for even some seconds passed, he found out that Donghae still had his lips on Jongwoon’s and it disturbed him so much. he went out from where he was hiding, drop the foods on the floor until they created some sound, made the two men separated. That was when he realized that Jongwoon stood in shock, disbelieved when he found Ryeowook there drenched in tears, before he decided to leave the room.

He ran as fast as he could, climbed down every stair he found to lead him to the first floor and disappearing from Jongwoon. he couldn’t believe that Jongwoon let someone else touched him since the last one became a huge fight between them. if what he just found would lead to another fight, it would be their seventh fight since they decided to be a couple around October. It was still three months but Ryeowook knew that this issue was like a huge barrier between them cause Jongwoon didn’t brave enough to tell everyone about his existence.

Ryeowook kept running, didn’t want to turn around even his name was being called for so many times. He was a bit happy when he found the gate after his feet touched the first floor. He didn’t care how many people he passed with tears all over his face since he determined to go home. His ears welcomed the noisy from the main road and his eyes adjusted to the condition outside the building.

Then a taxi stopped, letting go a woman in style out of it and once it was about to walk again, Ryeowook stood in front of it. he made his way in precisely when Jongwoon walked out from SM Entertainment building. He didn’t turn his face but he knew that his boyfriend was still calling for his name.  he relieved cause the car ran like a crazy horse on a freeway and he was so sure that Jongwoon couldn’t catch it until it stopped on his house.

Then Ryeowook took his feet passing his mother before he locked himself in his room.

 

! ! ! how could I let Donghae kissed me? why Ryeowook had to be inside the wardrobe room? why? for Christ sake!! [looked at his watch] damn it! I should pick him up an hour ago.. maybe that’s why he came to SM.. damn it!

He went back to where he was, got someone put make-up on his face then he finished the shoot with rage in his heart. He was no longer care when Donghae questioned him and tried to talk to him. he only had –how should I explain everything to Ryeowook- thought cause he knew Ryeowook was furious and he was always the lost one if his younger boyfriend acted like that. he realized how young Ryeowook was with all his childish sides but everything about him made Jongwoon couldn’t ask for someone else. he didn’t know why but he knew that his choice was the best one for him even if they were only three months away from October 15th.

He kept calling the number he used to call for so many times a day, but it didn’t active and he only got message from the operator. He made another call after exchanged his clothes and cleaned his face from all the heavy make-up he had earlier but still he couldn’t reach Ryeowook. he excused himself from the staffs, ran a bit faster to where he parked the car and so ready to go to Gamyung-dong.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“he said he doesn’t want to see you right now.. he locked himself since he arrived.. what happen actually?”

“I… [sighed] I did something stupid today.. and he saw it.. it was something I didn’t proud of.. I have to talk to him, mam.. do you possibly have another key for his room?”

“I don’t know where I keep the rest of the keys.. he never locked himself so far.. that’s why I never think to find the other keys.. I’m sorry..”

“no.. it’s my fault.. can I talk to him?”

“sure.. you can try.. cause he never reply me..”

Stood up, Jongwoon ate the space between where he sat earlier to Ryeowook’s room. he knocked few times.

“Ryeowook.. [knocked] Ryeowook.. would you please open the door? Please.. I want to talk to you. I want to explain everything..”

He kept standing in front of the white door for the last 10 minutes before he heard Ryeowook’s mother called him. Jongwoon turned.

“eat this first, Jongwoon.. you’re tired.. I may not know about what you did today but I guess you’re tired.. come on.. let’s eat something first.”

Suddenly he remembered the foods Ryeowook left on the floor after he witnessed everything, his heart shattered cause he knew it was a bit rare to find his boyfriend bought him food since Ryeowook wasn’t allowed to drive a car. He felt guilty as hell about it, didn’t believe he hurt the one he loved with his stupid action. He spent few minutes to finish what Ryeowook’s mom had for him on the white plate before he knocked Ryeowook’s door again.

But still… there was no answer from inside the room and it made him under pressure.

I won’t give up this time.. he should have told me that he doesn’t want me.. he should have told me the truth that someone who is more gorgeous than I am is having a crush on him.. why Jongwoon never tell me a thing? why? is it true that I should let him go this time? is this why he never tell anyone about me? God.. this is exhausting…

He couldn’t stop tears fell on his cheeks, drowned him further in the darkness and made him couldn’t think straight. He was totally disappointed with Jongwoon and didn’t know how to express what he felt but crying. He hugged the bolster tightly, hiding his face so no one heard him sobbing. He was still in shock cause all this time Jongwoon was the one who forbid him being touched or too closed to everyone.

he doesn’t want me to be with someone else but he allowed a gorgeous guy to kiss him? well played, Kim Jongwoon! well played!

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“Ryeowook-ah… what are you going to do with your boyfriend on this Valentine’s Day?”

Ryeowook couldn’t hide his sadness on his face when Nicky asked him about the most romantic day for couples all over the world. he shrugged his shoulders, looked away to avoid his close friend who was interrogating him. but Nicky didn’t give up since he walked in front of where Ryeowook’s face was.

“you haven’t answer my question..”

“we don’t have special things to do, Nicky-ah.. can you please ask someone else.. I’m not in the mood right now..”

“okay then.. [hugged Ryeowook] hope you’ll get better soon.. see you in class..”

It’d been a week since the day he found out about Jongwoon and Donghae, and since that day he lost contact with his boyfriend who he believed now would be his ex-soon. The Valentine’s Day would arrive on the next five days but still no intention from him to fix everything. He already asked Jongwoon to tell everyone that they were dating for so many times but he always found dead ends. Jongwoon had so many reasons to delay what Ryeowook had asked and after so many fights that happened, he backed off, and the same things happened all over again. Ryeowook was too tired to see some girls teased Jongwoon by showing their bodies closer or some guys were flirting to him. he knew that his guy would never reply to those attentions but once he proclaimed that he was taken would definitely a huge help to avoid everything. That w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter