Love Takes Two 1

YEWOOK Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this story is based on true event but I just changed the character for Yesung and Ryeowook. the true event happens in Thailand where Yesung represents Edwind Champ Surasek who is engaged to his fiancée, Nongknes that represented by Ryeowook in this story. after I got his permission to write about this story, so it’s time for you all to see how hard and amazing the love they have for each other. and I’ll be back soon with the second part and other YEWOOK stories. thanks for patiently waiting for me up to this day.

for the photo, Edwind is the one who wears red shirt while Nongknes is the one with white shirt.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon kept staring at his laptop screen, couldn’t stop smiling stupidly when he looked at the cutest face he just found at his friends’ list on Facebook. He didn’t blink till some minutes passed and the ring on his phone woke him up from a short lullaby in the middle of the day. A smile written as soon as he saw the name on the screen.

“Donghae-ah… what’s up?”

“hey, Richie Rich! How are you, man? Fine? I’m fine too.. just want to ask you something..”

“what can I do for you now?”

“my two shops are needing many jewelries now and I hope I can counting on you on this..”

“sure.. how many jewelries you need?”

“we want to make about fifteen classy necklaces and about twenty wedding rings that I planned to look so fancy..”

“well.. I’ll send you some types then you can choose as many as you want before I make my call to my factories..”

“thanks a lot, Jongwoon-ah.. you’re the best for jewelries.. I’ll call you later..”

“okay.. nice to do some business with you..”

Hung up his phone, Jongwoon eyes back to his laptop and smiled again… how could you be so cute, Ryeowook? I really want to see you for real… God, please give me a chance to get close with this guy.. I really want to find someone I can share my loneliness with..

Jongwoon was known as a very successful businessman and it became big since he hadn’t reach age 30 but he already owned 3 companies where he was the president. He continued the families’ company in jewelry where he tried his luck on glasses business and café where two of them were also a big hit. He lived with his mother since his father passed away when he was 20 years old, made he loved the old lady even more cause his mother was fighting for him with running the company day and night. That was the courage he hid during college time and he made it through when he was 21 years old since he finished it for three and a half years only.

He reached his phone again, opened the Kakaotalk application and looked for the name. when he found it, he typed the ‘chat’ button but stared at the screen blankly. What should I say to him? God, I feel like an idiot! Wake up, Jongwoon!

Hi Ryeowook! It’s me, Jongwoon. The one from Facebook.

He waited like someone who lost his mind when he didn’t get what he wanted. But he smiled the moment a ding heard from his phone immediately opened the application and his face blossomed.

Hi Jongwoon-ssi.. I don’t know how to call you so hope I’m not offend you with the –ssi thing.

shfly3424: no. you won’t offend me.. you can call me with Jongwoon if you want..

ryeong9: how can I call you with your name? you’re older than me. guess I should call you with hyung. Jongwoon hyung.

shfly3424: I’m way too older for you. you’re 17 and I’m 29.. but I hope you won’t call me uncle.

ryeong9: lol I don’t care about age.. I really enjoy when we talk so far.. I enjoyed it a lot.

shfly3424: thank you. this is the first time. usually people will call me e when I’m close to someone way younger than me.

ryeong9: so you close to the youngers a lot?

shfly3424: no. you’re the first, Ryeowook. why?

ryeong9: you told me people called you e when you close to someone younger.

shfly3424: I said people will call me like that if I’m close to someone way too young for me.

ryeong9: so you never have someone like me close to you?

shfly3424: no. I told you, you’re my first. you’re special cause in your age you already tell the world that you’re interesting to men.

ryeong9: you want me to lie? I can’t do it, hyung.. my friends already noticed about it.. what else I can do?

shfly3424: you get bullied? did you do something for revenge?

ryeong9: sometimes.. but I let it passed me by. why should I revenge to them when what they said are true?

shfly3424: wow. you really are special. I want to know you more, Ryeowook. will you allow me?

ryeong9: depends. :D you’re going to get boring or not. well, I have to leave. teacher is coming. keep texting. I’ll reply.

shfly3424: no. we’ll talk later. I have something to do. I will see you later.

ryeong9: don’t forget to have lunch, sir.

shfly3424: sir? hmmm… you too, Ryeowook. see you around.

ryeong9: lol see you.

suddenly, Jongwoon felt his day couldn’t get any better than this… I’d like to meet you for real, Ryeowook. I will..

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon re-opened the invitation he had on his hand, couldn’t stop smiling when he read the location as he remembered what he read on Ryeowook’s Facebook. Hyundai High School was Ryeowook’s school and he couldn’t wait to see him on the school birthday as a guest and also a senior who needed to share his experience for being a millionaire in such a young age. he called his secretary, checked his schedules before he said that he would go back to his high school on next week.

ryeong9: morning.

shfly3424: morning. how are you?

ryeong9: I’m fine. sorry for not replying you last night. I was tired..

shfly3424: it’s okay. my chat last night is not too important.

ryeong9: don’t say that. I really like talking to you. cause I feel so alone at school..

shfly3424: you can always talk to me, Ryeowook. I myself also enjoy talking to you. btw, are you a student on Hyundai High?

ryeong9: yes on my first year. why?

shfly3424: nothing. just want to ask cause I’m curious. are you good with the majors now?

ryeong9: I think I can keep up. were you a genius at school, hyung?

shfly3424: since I always want to be a businessman. I was so focus on management and economy and took social for my third year.

ryeong9: wow. you really a man with high hopes, hyung. I should follow your path.

shfly3424: what do you want for future? anything cross into your mind?

ryeong9: I don’t know, hyung. any idea for me? I want to be an animator but I also enjoy music.

shfly3424: so you want to make a comic book or perhaps a singer? why don’t you want to be a model? you’re cute.

ryeong9: blushing. blushing. no. I want to work as an animator on TV or perhaps a composer. model? hyung, I’m not tall.

a knock on his door, brought Jongwoon back to the reality where he was a leader of the company he was in now.

“yes”

“sir.. you have meeting on twenty third floor..”

“really? now?”

“in five minutes. you already asked me to postponed it to three pm.”

“aaaaah I remember.. okay.. okay.. thank you, Jiyeon-ssi.”

“you’re welcome, sir.”

looking back to his laptop, Jongwoon typed: I think we should talk about this again cause it’s an interesting topic. but too bad. I should go cause I have meeting in few minutes.

he got a reply. then go, hyung. we can talk later.

Jongwoon typed again, promise me you won’t get bored of me, and smiled re-written all over his face when he read the reply from the man who already had his heart. guess it’s you who will get bored because of me. I promise I won’t.

 

Ryeowook walked slowly through the corridors, waiting for all the students to disappear cause he knew he didn’t fit in with them. the first day he entered the school, almost everyone could see that he didn’t pay attention to pretty students that used to be known as a part of that prestige school around Gangnam. many of them said that they were interesting to him but Ryeowook stayed silent in facing them all. he never mind being bullied with words but the thing he hated the most was when another first year student, Cho Kyuhyun, always told to everyone so loud that he was a gay.

he looked around, almost every class was empty and that made him so relief cause he didn’t need to hear bad words again that day. but as he was about to reach the gate, his eyes closed tightly when he heard his name being called. he wanted to left those terrible voices but two hands landed on his shoulders and brought him to where the guy he avoided was. with his two daring brown eyes, Ryeowook asked, “what do you want, Kyuhyun?”

“oh.. I want to know what makes you said no to Younhee yesterday?”

“you know why, right? [sighed] why you want to ask the same question while you already know the answer? [smiled] you’re not stupid, aren’t you?”

“! don’t you dare talking to me like that, !”

“see? you even calling me with that.. then why do you even need me here?”

“because I like her and you throw her away like a trash.. [smirked evilly] you’re disgusting!”

“who treat her like trash? I told everything to her.. nicely.. [sighed] if I disgust you.. then can I leave now?”

Ryeowook left immediately, leaving Kyuhyun with all his sharp eyes alone.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“so who’s the lucky guy?”

Jongwoon turned his head to the door, smiled when he saw Donghae stood there with his curious face. “what lucky guy?”

“you’re smiling when you read financial reports or contracts? [smirked] trust me.. you’re in love.. don’t deny it..”

“I don’t.. and I’m not smiling.. [avoided Donghae's eyes] I’m reading the reports..”

“uh huh… we’re growing up together, Jongwoon-ah.. I know when you’re lying.. so tell me about this guy.”

“ you! [smiled again and sighed] I don’t know about this one.. I’m not sure enough.. he’s still young.. way too young..”

“really? [wondered] how young is he? five six years from you? it’s not that young..”

Jongwoon didn’t answer quickly but he took few seconds not to open his lips. he sighed deeply and whispered to the air.

“seventeen.. he’s seventeen, Donghae-ah… he’s still in first year high school.”

“whaaaaaat? are you kidding me? [Jongwoon silenced] for real?”

“I won’t be this worry if he’s twenty five… or at least twenty one..”

“wow. [shook his head] I don’t know what to say.. [sat down] still shock about the age.. but you’re not serious about this, right?”

“I don’t know.. I like talking to him.. even I keep starting the chat.. we talk about many things..”

“stop, Jongwoon.. stop talking to this kid! I’m warning you.. he maybe just some kids who wants your wealth or famous name.. I never trust teenagers cause their real lives just about to begin..”

“but I never said who I am for real.. I’m not even using my photo.. I’m using my pets.. so far, he’s nice.. innocent.. brave..”

“okay.. okay.. okay.. stop it! I don’t want you to remember about this kid again. just get these papers done and lets grab some foods to eat.. I’m hungry..”

“right.. sorry.. I’ll call you when I’m done.. give me seven or ten minutes.. I’ll finish this..”

“okay..”

the two men were laughing together, reminisced their old times and threw jokes all over again. Donghae said few names and Jongwoon clearly remembered about them before they found another. Donghae also shared that he had a new client for jewelries, even he was still in his first steps and really curious about his buddy. he described the guy as a mature one, around their ages and completely a businessman as well.

“I told you.. I like Ryeowook right now.. I’m not thinking of adding a new one cause having him inside my days already drives me crazy..”

“you’re stubborn to the end, Jongwoon-ah.. trust me! this kid just like you cause you said you’re a businessman.. in his mind.. he already have his lists to dig your money..”

sighing, Jongwoon couldn’t say anything. he wanted to believe his best friend but at the same time, his heart forced his mind to put a trust to Ryeowook. God, I’m so ruin… it’s time to have a visit and talk to You.

 

after he spent about 30 minutes inside the church, Jongwoon went out, smiled when he saw the things he ordered earlier arrived. there were few sacks of rice, noodles and some meats when he walked closer, took the paper and signed it. he asked some guys to place those products on the east side of the church while he planned to talk to the priest. he looked around to find him and he found the older man with some kids, as he were talking to them.

“sir.. may I speak with you?”

“aaaaah… my son, Jongwoon-ssi.. how are you?”

“I’m fine, sir.. [smiled] hope you are fine as well..”

“I am.. thank God you’re okay.. everything is fine too, I guess..”

“so far, yes.. everything is fine.. [looked at the children] who are they, sir?”

“aaah.. those amazing kids.. they’re the kids from the orphan.. I always love to see them play..”

smiling, Jongwoon said, “speaking of love.. I’d like you to share few things I brought with me today.. I already told the drivers to put them there,” while pointed the main door of the church.

“bless you, son.. bless you.. your father must be so proud if he knew that you become such a nice person..”

“I hope I make him proud.. and like always.. don’t tell anyone about this.. I want to help you share these things to the people around..”

“sure.. sure.. let’s start..”

Jongwoon helped the church to share the foods and products to those who need before he made his way back to Seoul.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon parked his black Porsche in the lot of his condo, walked up to where he lived since he was 21 years old alone, separated from his mother who lived at the south side of Gwanghwamun. he ran out the battery of his phone and couldn’t find the charger on his car, made him fail talking to Ryeowook. he missed the emotions the younger guy sent to him but he missed to see the cute photos that he’d been saved since he found the his profile on facebook.

he laid his body on the bed, putting the charger to the phone and turned it on, breathe heavily as he patiently waiting for the phone fully loaded. he opened the gallery, looked for the folder with the heart signs and clicked it to show what was inside. he smiled while an innocent face appeared on the screen then a mumbled voice heard.

“how could you be this cute, Ryeowook-ah… [smiled to the phone] wish I were a friend of yours so I can be on your side everyday.. [laid on his chest] what are you doing now? don’t you miss me?”

he was waiting… waiting… and waiting until the battery full but Jongwoon fell asleep…

 

Ryeowook was staring at the ceiling inside his room, thinking that since morning till the night came out, he hadn’t talk to Jongwoon at all. he felt something was missing and then he reached his phone, opened kakaotalk application before he typed something.

ryeong9: hyung.. good night.. what are you doing?

he clicked SEND, waited for a reply but there was nothing came, so he placed the phone on the bed again.

where are you, hyung? why don’t you talk to me today? are you busy?

then he took his phone again before he wrote a very long chat.

ryeong9: hyung, my school will have a special guest tomorrow.. some of my friends said that the guest is a smart person in business and he is a successful man who has so many employees.. I don’t know his name but I hope with the event tomorrow.. I can learn something for my future. hope you are okay and it’s already night. I’m tired today. will report about what happen tomorrow. sorry if I disturb you. good night.

he smiled, have a thought that he was polite enough with what he wrote before he sent the chat and turned off the internet connection. he rested his back on the bed again, had pillow for his head and smiled stupidly with his eyes found the blue wall. is it normal for me to fall in love to someone I use to talk to for the last three weeks? I don’t even know how he looks.. but I love the way he comforts me everyday.. even I’m happy when I see his name appears on my screen.. am I normal for having this feeling, God? will he walk away if I say that I miss him when we don’t talk for even once a day.. will I still like him if he’s already old enough? what if he already have someone he likes or loves? oh my God.. will it hurt me so much?

sighed heavily, Ryeowook let his sleepiness ate his thoughts as the night started to hug the earth.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook looked outside his class lazily when he found his friends were running with their best to reach two classrooms next to his, cause they heard that the guest was coming. he sat again on his chair, staring to his phone with his empty hearts. his chat was read by Jongwoon but the other man he never met still didn’t reply him. he asked his friend’s opinion earlier but the classmate told him that what he wrote last night was polite enough to start a conversation. he was so happy when he heard that, even he wondered why the older man hadn’t reply him.

is he angry or something? do I disturb him or what? why he doesn’t reply me? [sighed] where are you, Jongwoon hyung?

he was still busy with his thoughts about someone who asked his kakaotalk ID at the first June 2012 and it was entering the fourth week of the month, when someone who was mentioned as a special guest for all the students on Hyundai High School entered his class. Ryeowook placed his head on the top of his folded arms, didn’t care about what his friends were doing. his eyes were staring outside the window for few minutes accompanying his wild imaginations until his eyes closed.

“Ryeowook-ah!!! [his shoulder was tapped by someone] yaa… Ryeowook-ah…”

lifted his head, Ryeowook found Sungmin, a friend who was sitting in front of his chair was talking to him. “what?”

“hey… do you want Yesung’s autograph?”

his brows united, stretched his body before he looked around. “what? I… who?”

“you were sleeping? [Ryeowook nodded] gosh! how could you sleep when someone as famous as Yesung is here.. in our class?”

his eyes found a crowd in front of the class but Ryeowook looked out the window. “I’m not interested on him..”

“so you don’t want his autograph? come on! you want me to ask his for you?”

sighing, but smiled to Sungmin when his face was pouting. “do whatever you like..”

“okay.. I will have more time to flirt cause I will spend few minutes asking his sign for you..”

“..”

“you’re welcome, Ryeowook..”

 

“can you please sign this book for my friend Ryeowook? he’s not in good condition right now..”

“for who?” Jongwoon asked while uniting his brows.

“Ryeowook.. my friend.. [pointed where Ryeowook sat] there.. he’s not good enough today.”

“aaaaah… [smiled] but he looks so fine.. do you mind if you tell him that I want to talk to him? [smiled to Sungmin] please..”

“okay.. wait up.”

he saw Sungmin walked to his chair, tapped Ryeowook’s shoulder and had a little conversation with him before Jongwoon found the cute baby face guy was staring at him. he smiled, trying his best to look nice so Ryeowook wouldn’t afraid of him and his heart was about to blow when an innocent smile appeared on the face he longed to talk to on chat. I miss you, Ryeowook… today you should know that this man who’s coming to your class is also someone you use to talk everyday..

“forgive me.. mmm.. my name is Ryeowook.. Kim Ryeowook.. sorry, for not asking your autograph by myself.”

Jongwoon looked up, found Ryeowook in nervous state but smiled inside his heart to know how cute this high-school boy who was standing in front of him now.

“hi.. [smiled] nice to meet you, Ryeowook-ssi..”

“nice to meet you too..”

“so.. he said you’re not in good health today.. is that true?”

smiling stupidly, Ryeowook answered after a light sigh. “mmm.. yeah.. just a bit headache.. [silenced for few seconds] so… can I have your autograph please?”

“sure.. please give me your book..”

Ryeowook handed his own book, took an awkward moment for a while when the guy named Yesung signed it and walked back to his desk without even looking what the businessman wrote to him. he didn’t even know that the man he wanted to talk to was staring at him until he sat back on the chair again.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

shfly3424: hey little guy. how are you? sorry for not replying your messages. a bit busy up here.

he sent it on the application he and Ryeowook used it for a while after he found the young boy’s photo on instagram that made him fall hard. he waited, looking for something to eat on his little fridge inside his office, but ran to where his phone was when he heard a beep. Jongwoon smiled.

ryeong9: finally.. I’m worry about you.. you haven’t reply me for the last three days.. I’m fine.. how are you?

shfly3424: hey. I’m so sorry for that. I’m busy taking care things around. glad you’re okay.

ryeong9: wish I could help you, hyung.. are you busy again today?

shfly3424: not really. yeah wish you were here. how’s school?

ryeong9: school is fine.. can I tell you the truth about something? but I hope you won’t get angry..

shfly3424: I won’t be angry to you, Ryeowook. I promise. tell me. what‘s wrong?

ryeong9: honestly……

waiting.

waiting.

waiting.

shfly3424: Ryeowook? hey where are you?

ryeong9: hyung… I miss you.. I miss talking to you.. I miss.. everything.. I..

shfy3424: do you have schedule after this? something to do?

ryeong9: no.. why??

shfly3424: I’ll pick you up after your last class over. I’m on my way there now. see you. and Ryeowook?

ryeong9: yes?

shfly3424: I can’t wait to see you.

ryeong9: me too…

Ryeowook couldn’t move for a while, shocked with what he just read and then freaked out a moment later. Jongwoon hyung is going to see me? we’re going to meet? oh my God.. what should I do? should I just wearing my uniform? he looked around, found things were working out the way they were and lifted his left hand to know the time. ! he will be here in an hour? what should I do? I’m so ing screw right now..

he didn’t even listen to what the teacher said, not even paying attention when Sungmin talked to him cause what Ryeowook had in mind was just Jongwoon. his cold sweat ran out, remembering he just had at least 15 minutes before he met they guy he hadn’t know how he look-like. he kept drawing things on his book, looking at the clock on the wall once in a while and when he heard the bell rang loudly, he swore he could hear his own heartbeat even the noises from his –ready to go home friends were louder.

 

Ryeowook watched his own reflection on the mirror, not satisfied with what he just found about himself. why didn’t I bring something better than this shirt? why didn’t I wash my hair this morning? God.. I’m so ugly.. what’s Jongwoon hyung will say when we meet? should I cancel the meeting? but I want to meet him so much.. sighing, he then asked himself again with another thoughts that just popped out. wait! I never know Jongwoon hyung’s face.. he knows me and he keeps saying that I’m cute.. am I cute? he took out his phone from the pocket, still no sign of the other man, so Ryeowook re-checked his facebook and instagram again. most of his photos on facebook had Jongwoon’s name in comment’s sections. he smiled happily when he read all the pretty words Jongwoon sent to him. his confidence back, looked at the mirror again and hummed, “well Ryeowook… guess you won’t disappointing him today..” before he walked out of the rest room.

shfly3424: hey, gorgeous.. I’m already in front of the gate. I’m waiting for you.

blushing with the first word he read on kakaotalk, Ryeowook typed to reply. will be there soon.. wait up.. hope you won’t be disappointed by how I look.. and clicked SEND. he put all his books back to his bag and walked outside the class hurriedly. he checked the chat-room he had with Jongwoon again and stopped in sudden when he found something.

shfly3424: I guess I won’t disappointed on how you look. maybe you will be the one that feel it. you still don’t know how I look and I’m afraid I’m not good enough for someone as cute as you.

oh God.. what if something like that happen? what if I don’t like how he looks? is it rude if I just end everything after our first meet? what if his face is old enough from me? is it too late if I ask how old is he now? [walked again] you’re so stupid, Ryeowook!

ryeong9: I guess I believe you’re so good looking, hyung.. I don’t know why.. I just believe it.. and Ryeowook slowly reached the gate with his lips mumbling, “I hope he’s not old enough for me..” all over again.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“hi Ryeowook.. I thought you already went home as the bell rang… you’re still here? why? something left behind?”

Ryeowook found Sungmin appeared behind him with his curious face and replied, “nothing.. just change my uniform with this shirt..”

“aah.. you’re going somewhere after this? [Ryeowook nodded] I thought Kyuhyun and his friends were disturbing you again.”

“I don’t care about them anymore.. why should I care?”

“they’re bullying you..”

“that’s why I won’t care anymore.. beside I never disturb them so why should they disturb me?”

“they said you’re gay, man..”

“so? [Sungmin shocked] I am gay, Sungmin-ah.. I like to see men.. I like to see their bodies.. [looked around] by the way.. have you seen someone unfamiliar just now?”

“mmmm… wait.. what?”

“did you see–“

“looooook!!! that’s Yesung sunbaenim, doesn’t he? oh my God.. what is he doing here?”

Ryeowook followed the direction Sungmin pointed, swallowed twice when he found the senior of the school, that just came to his class two days ago, standing few meters before them. he couldn’t believe how gorgeous his senior was under the sunlight and with the black glasses covering the eyes. damn! that guy is hot! how old is he– , Ryeowook! what are you thinking? how could you wish Yesung was Jongwoon?

when he was busy chattering with his mind and listening to what Sungmin said, his phone rang and he grabbed it immediately. it was from Jongwoon.

“hyung?”

“hey.. where are you?”

“aaah so this is your voice? it’s really good.. I’m here.. at the gate.. where are you?”

Ryeowook’s eyes found the guy called Yesung was also talking to someone cause he saw him holding to the phone. but as his mind was about to tell him how cool Yesung was, his ears captured some words that escaped from Jongwoon’s lips.

“just wait there. I found you already. I’ll pick you up.”

and when the phone ended, Ryeowook didn’t know have to wait from which side since he knew nothing about how Jongwoon look like.

Jongwoon took his glasses off of his eyes, looked around where Ryeowook was and smiled when he saw his chat-mate sat under the tree with someone he recognized as Sungmin. he smiled again to himself, happy to see that Ryeowook was so nervous and it was a cute sight for his eyes. he couldn’t believe a simple thing Ryeowook did could make his heart ran faster and suddenly his mood lightened up. I’ll get you, Ryeowook. wait up!

he walked slowly, a bit uncomfortable with the looks that appeared on his way to reach Ryeowook and stopped his legs when someone came to his way.

“sunbaenim..”

“hi..”

“I’m Lee Sungmin.. I asked your..”

“yeah, I remember you..”

“what are you doing here? you will give another speech today?”

“no.. I’m just.. I’m–”

his words fell down to his throat when Ryeowook stood up and came to where Sungmin was standing.

“Sungmin-ah.. I… [their eyes tangled] oh.. sunbaenim.. sorry.. I don’t know that you’re here..”

“hi Ryeowook.. nice to meet you..”

shook the hand that already asking for a reply, Ryeowook asked again, “what are you doing here?”

Sungmin snatched Jongwoon’s chance to talk and added, “I asked him the same question..”

Jongwoon took a step back, smiling and answered the question calmly. “I’m here to take Ryeowook to have lunch with me.”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

it was July 10th, 2012 around 3 PM and Ryeowook didn’t know what was going on but he lost his mind when his 11 years older senior on his high-school came to see him. he was on his way to find a restaurant cause the guy called Yesung was asking him to accompany him for lunch. Ryeowook stayed quiet inside the car, waiting for his phone to beep after he sent –hyung.. where are you? I can’t find you.. it’s not that I don’t want to meet you but something just happened and I have to go with my senior. I would love to meet you tomorrow if you’re not busy. – to Jongwoon.

“why are you so quiet, Ryeowook? do I making you nervous?”

still with his eyes on his phone, Ryeowook shook his head. “no.. sunbae.. I’m just waiting for a reply.. [sighed] I’m afraid of hurting someone..”

“really? who you think you’re hurting to?”

“a friend.. he is someone I use to talk to everyday.. he wanted to meet me today but…”

“I’m stealing you from him, do I? [Ryeowook looked outside] Ryeowook… [Ryeowook looked at his phone again] do you want me to take you back to your school?”

this time, Ryeowook looked up and his cheeks suddenly caught heat he didn’t know where it from. “why?”

“you seem pretty concern on meeting with your friend.. I guess I’m making you uncomfortable..”

no, sunbaenim.. you’re too gorgeous to have someone like me inside your expensive car..

“mmm.. I just.. I feel so bad for cancelling our promise to see each other today.. but sunbaenim wants me to accompany you.. I hope my friend will understand..”

the car stopped slowly on the left side of the street… both Jongwoon and Ryeowook didn’t spill a word..

“listen, Ryeowook.. [Ryeowook stared at him] I know it won’t be easy if I tell everything here.. I want to talk about it as soon as we find a place to sit together and talk face to face.. [smiled] trust me.. your friend is not angry at you.. he is happy.. way more happier than you know.”

“huh? what –“

“just sit tight there… I’ll tell everything later..”

 

they found a seat on a restaurant that Ryeowook known as one of the best restaurant around Apgujeong, where all the highest prices were, called Blue Diamonds. he wasn’t comfortable at all, especially when he couldn’t find the cost of all the foods on the menu list as he worried about how to pay later, he didn’t realize that his worries could easily caught by the man who sat in front of him until he felt his palm squeezed. he looked up with his cheeks red as tomatoes. “yes?”

“just order something you like to eat.. you don’t have to be worry about the price.. today, I’ll treat you.. you can treat me when you have your first salary one day.. deal?”

smiling shyly, Ryeowook nodded. “okay.. thank you, sunbae..”

“would you please stop calling me sunbaenim? I feel so old when you do that..”

Ryeowook laughed with the thought –he looks so cute when he’s pouting– inside his head, before he looked at the menu again. “okay.. but what should I call you if you don’t want me to call you with sunbaenim?”

“you can call me with hyung… [Ryeowook was still reading] like the way you do all this time..”

the menu fell on the table, but Ryeowook’s eyes were still wandering on it, full with confusion. then he heard something he couldn’t believe from someone who was holding his hand tightly.

“or call me Jongwoon… just Jongwoon.. cause I keep dreaming to hear it since our first met..”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“you’re Jongwoon hyung? [eyes started to teary] you’re.. b..but.. how.. but people are calling you with Yesung.. [sobbed] I..”

“hey.. hey.. [moved to sit next to Ryeowook] listen.. let’s eat first, okay.. I’m starving and I hope you do too.. please.. then I will tell you everything..”

Ryeowook was still silenced, didn’t reply what the older guy just said then his chin lifted. he felt Jongwoon’s fingers wiped his tears and a soft kiss landed on his forehead. “please…”

he gave in and he replied, “okay…”

“so.. what do you want to eat now?”

“I don’t know, hyung.. I.. I..”

“do you like shrimp, Ryeowook? mmm.. I guess you do since you told me you like seafood, right?”

did I ever tell him that? he remembers everything about me..

“yes I do..”

“okay.. I’ll make the order then.. wait up..”

Ryeowook didn’t know why Jongwoon had to go to the back to order something when they usually only call the waitress and do the order. he felt something wasn’t right but he knew he couldn’t runaway since he saw every single thing that Jongwoon had was left on the table. he was so afraid that the one who used to talk to him on chat would report him when he left the restaurant before him. he didn’t move an inch, felt so not relax at all especially after the one he thought as Yesung was Jongwoon all along.

“Ryeowook.. [Ryeowook looked up] what’s wrong? why it seems like you’re not so comfortable here? you want to move to another restaurant?”

shook his head, he had his eyes on the table while answering, “ no.. this is okay.. why you have to go to the back?”

“aaah.. I just want to say hello to my friends.. [smiled and sat] few of my friends own this restaurant as the chefs.. I asked them to make special dishes for us..”

“oh..”

“why? you think I’ll leave you alone here?”

“no.. it’s just.. I.. never go inside to a restaurant like this..”

“that’s why I want to make it special for you.. [smiled] believe me.. I never want to see you uncomfortable again..”

felt so warm with the smile he just got from the black hair man, Ryeowook smiled too. “thank you.”

 

when he saw Jongwoon focus on his phone, Ryeowook placed his chin on his hand on the table with his eyes on the guy.

“are you really Jongwoon hyung?”

Jongwoon moved his eyes to Ryeowook’s and smiled. “why? are you disappointed now? is that the reason why you didn’t hear my speech on your class? even you asked someone for my autograph?”

Ryeowook lost for words in sudden, remembering what happened 2 days ago inside his class. “I didn’t ask Sungmin to ask your sign, hyung.. he said he wanted to talk to you for few minutes.. that’s why he did it.. [blushed] I never told him..”

“then why you didn’t see me at all since I walked in until I called you to the front?”

quiet for few seconds, then Ryeowook mumbled in low tone. “because you didn’t reply my chat..”

“what? look at me.. come on.. [Ryeowook stared at Jongwoon] why you didn’t see me that day?”

answered a bit louder this time, he made it clearer. “because… you.. didn’t.. answer.. me.. on chat.. I told you I miss taking to you.. it feels.. [pouted] I lost someone who always be there for me when you didn’t reply me…”

“I was busy, Ryeowook.. I had to go somewhere for praying.. then prepare myself in our school.. then prepare how should I look in front of you.. to be honest, I was a bit down when you didn’t listen to me.. but.. [stick his back to the chair and smiled] since the reason is because you miss me.. then I won’t punish you today..”

“you planned to punish me? [Jongwoon nodded] what punishment?”

“a kiss maybe…”

“wha.. what?”

“aaaaah.. the food is coming.. let’s eat first.. then.. we will talk..”

“okay..”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook loved every single thing Jongwoon chose for him for the appetizer, entrée and the dessert on Blue Diamonds. he even asked for more ice cream and glad that the older guy didn’t mind at all. he started to like the habit Jongwoon had when he did something stupid, which was caressing his hair or pulled him inside his  arms. Ryeowook didn’t feel he was alienated when Jongwoon praised his friends’ foods and when he was being introduced as Jongwoon’s new friends, he could feel that all the chefs were happy about his existence.

“Ryeowook.. I bought you this.. hope you like it.. it’s vanilla..”

Ryeowook received the toffee from Jongwoon, smiling and said, “it’s cute.. I like it..”

“yes.. like you.. it’s cute.”

“stop saying I’m cute, hyung.. you owe me so much explanation..”

“start to ask me then.. I’ll answer your questions..”

their eyes fixed to each other and Ryeowook started everything. “why do you lie to me?”

“when do I lie to you, Ryeowook?”

“why you never say that you’re Yesung? the young businessman who achieve so many awards last year.. everyone knows you.. I even read your article..”

“because I am Jongwoon.. Kim Jongwoon.. Ryeowook, don’t you get it? when I first saw your profile on Facebook.. I thought you’re just some kid whose looking for attention by saying that you’re gay.. then we start to talk.. I asked you why and you told me your reason.. that day.. I only want you to know the truth about me.. and the real one is.. I’m Jongwoon.. I’m not Yesung.. Yesung is someone who owns three companies right now.. Yesung is someone who will open another company three months from now.. but the one who always talk to you on chat and the one who gave comments on your photos is Jongwoon.. me.. [sighed] I want you to know me as Jongwoon.. someone that people forget ever exist when they’re busy talking about Yesung.. I don’t want you to know me as someone I act when I walk out from my home..”

“forgive me.. I.. I thought…”

he couldn’t continue when he saw Jongwoon stood up and then kneeled down in front of him.

“stop thinking for unnecessary things, Ryeowook.. I like talking to you.. I’m enjoying the moments we share many things about life.. I’m… [smiled] I’m happy when I found you on my friend’s instagram and I’m following you ever since.. I like your smile, Ryeowook.. as much as I like your eyes..”

“you’re following me on instagram? [Jongwoon nodded] since when?”

“last year, I think.. but then some comments turned me down until I have to un-following you.. but after you shared your seventeen birthday.. I’m following you again..”

“oh my God… [blushed] oh God..”

“why? you don’t like it if I’m following you?”

“don’t you think I’m too proud of myself withal the photos I shared?”

“no.. you’re telling the world exactly who you are.. but… you never put a smile on your photo.. or if you did.. its just like an expensive smile..”

“I don’t like smile for people I don’t know..”

“you smile for me, right? you gave me your photos on kakaotalk.. and all of them are smiling..”

played Jongwoon’s fingers, Ryeowook answered, “because they are for you…”

he didn’t know what Jongwoon would do after he gave his last statement, but when he felt another kiss fell on his forehead, Ryeowook knew everything was alright…

“you really are a sweet boy, Ryeowook…”

 

Ryeowook still couldn’t believe that he was entering his neighborhood around Ilsan with a Porsche car that driven by Jongwoon. after spent hours in knowing each other, he felt he found the Jongwoon he used to talk to everyday and Ryeowook loved it a lot. they even captured the moments they had together in so many photos and uploaded some of them in their accounts. after he followed Jongwoon on instagram, Ryeowook shared the moment he had with Jongwoon and the chefs of Blue D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter