A Bet 1

YEWOOK Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung saw his phone screen when the wallpaper told him that it was already 2 a.m. and he still couldn’t close his eyes. He never slept when night accompanied earth ever since he was 7 years old. When he got a chance to close his eyes, the dream he didn’t want to have, would attack him definitely. Then he always woke up with his mood at the lowest level every day and he didn’t want to be disturbed after that.

He sighed, stood up and watched the view outside his apartment on the 13th floor. The lights were so bright and he saw few cars were wandering around the big street, perhaps looked for some funs in early morning. His life was a bit empty even he had wealth with his from his father’s business. He lived at Gwanghamun area cause he wanted to live far away from his father who lived at the center of Seoul.

“I wish I had my families with me now… I guess I won’t live alone…”

He heard the phone vibrated with a low beep on where he left before he stood. He walked over the room and took it, to found out who sent him a message in this hour. He wiped the screen and read the short message that came from his buddy, Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: my man! don’t you want to have fun at Blue? come! Siwon and Donghae are also here.

He smiled when he finished reading the text and knew that all of them loved to have fun in that club cause it was full with prestige. Many successful businessmen and popular women attended that place before they united in crazy lustful around them. he typed, I don’t want to come today.. I’ll watch a movie to keep me awake, before he sent it back to his best friend. He chose a CD from his movie collections and took it where his home theatre was.

Another text arrived. You missed many good things tonight, my friend!

Yesung: I could have beautiful things easily.. I don’t need to go there to find one cause they’ll come to me.

Eunhyuk: you really are one of a kind, Yesung-ah! no wonder you are our leader! see you at school then!

He smiled and shook his head slowly before he placed his phone on the small table next to him. his attention fell on screen when a movie called HUGO started to play.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung was placed on Science class in his third year and glad when he found that his friends from junior high also followed his path. He and his friends were known as those who were never be able to settle in a relationship for over 10 days. Even so, there were so many girls who fell for them and took the chance to make their names more popular than before. those who were dated by Yesung and his friends became more popular cause the four men were also known from rich families.

Yesung was about to go to his class on biology room when he heard a loud laugh on his right side. He saw someone as cute as a child laughed uncontrollably when he saw something on his other friend’s phone.he didn’t know why but he loved the laugh on that cute face until he felt warm filled his heart. He also smiled when he found out about it and he didn’t want every second wasted without him looking at the guy who still paying attention to the phone. then he heard…

“how stupid Kwangsoo-sii is… how could he trust Haha-ssi and he got betrayed? It’s too funny...”

“I told you, Ryeowook-ah… Running Man is too funny to be missed..”

“hyung has every episode of this?”

“sure… but they are on my laptop at home..”

“I want to copy every episode… will you allow me?”

“of course… let’s meet up tomorrow..”

 

aaah… this Ryeowook really have a lovely side… how could someone can be this cute in high school? I think I should have him on my list!

Yesung then noticed that Ryeowook went into Science class across biology room and he didn’t know why he was happy about it. so he is also a science man, he said to his brain, guess that makes everything easier. He chose where to sit and he was sitting there until his classmate also came into the room. he was about to move to the back seat when he saw Ryeowook sat on the second row from the front. damn! this cutie is my classmate? I think I will be lucky in this bet, this time…

When he was still busy with his happy thoughts, he saw the last person came into biology room and he suddenly had the urge to puke. It was Cho Kyuhyun, his eternal enemy in this school.

what the is he doing here? for God sake, is he my classmate too? why am I so lucky in this life? enemy and my bet are in the same class! such a wonderful coincidence!

For the next two hours, he fought his thought and mood, tried to be happy when he looked over the cute guy that stole his attention on the first break.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung was waiting until the biology room when his friends were hurriedly ran out to welcome the second break of that day. He smirked when he saw Ryeowook was still busy writing on his book when Yesung came closer, aware about Yesung whereabouts. He stood too close to where Ryeowook sat and was waiting patiently until Ryeowook finished the last sentence he wrote. He tried to smile friendly when Ryeowook almost fell from his chair when he noticed Yesung stood beside him.

“sorry if I’m surprise you… I didn’t mean to do it.. hmmm… have you finished write down everything?”

“mmm… are you sure you’re talking to me? [Yesung nodded]  mmmm… what… I mean… can I help you?”

“I just want to give you this… [handed a chocolate bars] enjoy it…”

“uuh… why you give me this?”

“it’s for you.. and… [leaned forward and kissed Ryeowook’s forehead]  have a nice day..”

He smiled when he saw Ryeowook still confuse about what happened and he turned to where he sat earlier to grab his bag. His steps were stopping when he saw Kyuhyun had seen everything and they were staring to each other with hates that written all over their faces.

 

“yaaa… are you hitting someone? why are you so late? the break is almost over and you just arrived.”

“got something to do on biology class.. why? am I missing something?”

“your face is blushing, Yesung-ah… you must be meeting a new target… what should we bet this time?”

“your Lexus car, Eunhyuk-ah… I already lost my Audi and this time… I want your car.. the black one..”

“I just bought it, Yesung-ah… don’t you think you’re too harsh to me?”

“I don’t care.. you didn’t even think of how I feel when you took away my Audi… I love that car… and I don’t know where is it now..”

“you own Ferrari now!! do you think you still need a Lexus?”                    

“I don’t care… you go find someone and leave him or her around ten days..”

“have you find someone, Yesung-ah?”

“I do… he’s a cute guy.. I love the way he smiles…”

“a guy? you’re hitting a guy this time? [Yesung nodded]  why? do the entire girls run out?”

“I don’t care… I only see him and I want him… I guess he’s easy to be played…”

“you found a nice bait then… those people like him would be so easy to be deceived.”

“I want your Lexus… and I will get it sooner or later..”

“I won’t lose, Yesung.. you can take away my car..”

“we’ll see..”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook kept turning the chocolate and a small red envelope on his desk before he looked around.there was just Lee Jin Ah inside the class and he had no choice but to ask her.

“Jin Ah… do you know who placed this chocolate on my table?”

“I think Yesung did it… I saw he also placed a letter…”

“yeah.. this one I guess..”

“be careful, Ryeowook… you know his reputation, right? he’s a player.. he loves to play everyone’s heart…”

“but it’s me, Jin Ah.. I’m a guy… do you think he also hit a guy?”

Jin Ah shrugged off her shoulder but asked the question to Ryeowook. “do you think it will stop him? he’s totally an . just be careful.. you’re too nice.. if he wants to play to those easy girls… maybe no one will worry… but if his target is you… I don’t want it to be happening.”

“why?”

“you’re too nice… everyone knows that.. don’t fall to his charms…”

“I hope I won’t… but thank you for worrying me..”

 

He opened the small envelope after he went back to his seat and found his heart flustered with what written on it. he got -please smile a lot… you make my heart sing when I see your smile- on the red paper he held. He folded the paper and took his bag, pulled out a wallet from it. he found the first note he received from Yesung on biology class yesterday and opened it. the blue paper had –I like you… you caught my attention and your laugh is too lovable for my ears..- on it.

so… he really is going to have me as his target… what should I do? – he thought.

Ryeowook saw one by one of his friends came into the class when the bell rang loudly outside. his eyes fell on Yesung when he found out the handsome man walked into the class. he saw Yesung smiled to him and he looked away immediately. He swore he would not fall to the guy and he thought it would be easy but now he realized that it didn’t that easy at all.he already knew that Yesung was special on the first year and that man won mathematic competition among all high school at Dongdaemun area.

But he knew that the black hair guy was changed in the second semester of their first year but no one found out why. Yesung was in sudden brilliant on History while Kyuhyun took control in Mathematic and became school representative. Then Kyuhyun took another control again in History while Yesung’s scores were getting lower. On second year, Yesung tried his luck on English language and because he studied a lot about foreign countries, he was easily adapted to it. still, no one understand what was really happened until Kyuhyun snatched his spot again. 4 months after he lost his place in English, Yesung only wanted to play and play, before he decided to love basketball with all his heart.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“Yesung-ssi… [Yesung turned and smile] can I talk to you for few minutes?”

“oh… hi… [smirked]  sure… let’s talk.. you want to talk in a quiet place?”

“let’s just talk somewhere… I only want to talk…”

“okay… I know a place…”

They both went out from the class, weren’t notice that someone followed him behind to where they walked to. When they found a place, Ryeowook couldn’t look Yesung in the eye and just looked at the ground.

“why you gave chocolate to me in two days? is there any hidden meaning of that?”

“look at me, Ryeowook… [Ryeowook still avoid the eyes]  please look at me..”

“just please answer me, would you? it’s no need to look at you on the eyes.”

“I like you… that’s why I give you chocolate bars.. that’s all… you caught my eyes…”

“for real? [Yesung nodded] you’re not trying to make me as your bet? [Jongwoon’s eyes widened] if yes, why you chose me?”

Jongwoon lost for words for few secondscause his real aim was found out by Ryeowook and he tried to find the answer. The big brown eyes pleaded for Yesung’s words in return, made Yesung realized that they were his weakness.

“I… I…”

“I know you chose me for the bet among your friends… like what you always do… [sighed]  I will help you to get what you want… but please… stop giving some notes and chocolate.. I don’t want it… give it to the girls you want for your next target..”

“I’m…”

“that’s what I want to talk… let me know if it’s already ten days.. I’ll pretend to be mad at you..”

Ryeowook didn’t waste any second of his times cause he left Yesung without a chance to say what was in his mind. he stared blankly to where Ryeowook used to stand seconds ago.

this is the first time I met someone like him… he doesn’t want to be seen with me? wow! Yesung sighed… for the first time, someone doesn’t need my popularity? nice choice, Yesung! a very good choice!

A smirked written on Kyuhyun face, as he saw what happened between Yesung and Ryeowook on the backyard of the school. “I won’t let you win, Yesung! I am your cursed and I will follow you wherever you go..”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung couldn’t find Ryeowook on their second break cause bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter