Dream (c)

YEWOOK Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook hurried his feet to go back to his class after he drowned himself inside piano on his music lesson. He didn’t want to be late cause he knew the Economic teacher, Miss Bo Young was a bit hard to those who came late on her class. Even he didn’t want to be in Social class for his third year, but since he had bad score on Mathematic and Physic, he had no choice. That was why he was listed on III-B social class among 7 classes of it.

damn it, he thought, I will be late! why I always forget about time on music room?

When he was about 100 meters from his class, he saw Miss Bo Young already on her way and he hope she would let him in for only late about 10 steps behind. He was running and in front of him, he saw some students who were known as the popular one at school. Many girls surrounded them and he lost his hope for the 10 steps late to Miss Bo Young.

why these girls love to be here? Don’t they have some things to do? – he cursed inside.

“excuse me… excuse me…” he said while he tried to breach the crowd.

He was succeed in passing three girls who wanted to sit next to Eunhyuk, the male student who was known as a pro dancer outside school and loved to held private parties on his house. And when he passed some students, the books he carried were fall when someone bumped into him. He fell right in front of someone’s legs who were sitting at the bench in the alley.

 

Many people passed him and Ryeowook was still on his knee, tried to collect his books when he heard someone yelled.

“yaaa! How could you all to be this awful? someone is falling because of you and you all just sand up here.. trying to catch our attentions? you!!”

He looked up and lost for words as he lower his face again.

God, it’s him… the man I met inside my dreams, he talked to himself. why he has to be here?

It was Yesung, the one Ryeowook feared the most to meet and he didn’t know why Yesung had to be there. He even got shock when Yesung kneeled down, grabbed his music sheets and sketchbook. Yesung was about to open the book and Ryeowook grabbed it immediately.

“DON’T!! please don’t open it!”

He stood up, fixed what he carried before he met the black eyes and ran away as soon as he realized he wasn’t dreaming.

“well… you’re welcome!!” Yesung screamed when he saw Ryeowook ran without even said thank you for his help. “that guy is really something… ckckckck… this world is getting awful!”

 

Ryeowook lost his breath in front of his class and he was waiting till he could breathe normally before he decided to knock. He didn’t hear a sound from inside his class but he moved backward for a step when the door opened.

“are you late? [Ryeowook nodded] why are you late?”

“I have to break those people… [Ryeowook pointed to the crowd] I was behind you, Miss, but that crowd delayed me…”

“okay.. you can come in! don’t do this again! It’s still the first time on odd semester. come! What’s your name?”

“Ryeowook, miss.. Kim Ryeowook..”

“I’ll write down your name in my book, Ryeowook-ssi.. if this happen again for the second time, I won’t tolerate it.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, miss..thank you..”

 

“where have you been?” someone was hitting Ryeowook from the back.

“music room…” Ryeowook answered, after he found out Sungmin asked him.

“you always forget everything when you’re there… it’s nice she lets you in..”

“guess I’m lucky enough then…” he grinned to Sungmin.

 

“yaaa! Kim Ryeowook!! shut it, will you? you already late and you talk too much! just copy what I wrote on the board!”

“okay, Miss… sorry…”

Ryeowook didn’t want to add the fuel on Miss Bo Young again cause he wanted not to be in his teacher’s book that day.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

The next morning, Ryeowook didn’t want what happened yesterday, would happen again today. So he packed everything set inside his bag cause he also never thought Yesung would stand in front of him and almost open his book. He held the book he loved the most and turned it page by page. The reason he didn’t want Yesung to see what was inside the book was because there were so many Yesung’s face there. Ryeowook loved to drew it especially after he dreamt about him since the first day he went to SM High School. He never imagined that the man who appeared inside his dreams also went to the same school as he was.

Ryeowook arrived around 7.20, straightly walked fast to his music room to place the sheet he composed last night and he knew he got half an hour to do things inside the class. Ryeowook seized the room, found no one inside then he smiled to himself. He was happy when no students spent their times at music class cause he felt the room was his as he wanted to explore his ability on piano. He always nervous when someone heard he played the black and white bars cause he knew he wasn’t that good.

 

Yesung grumbled when he knew his driver took him too early and he saw there weren’t many students around the yard.

why I have to be at school on 7.30? damn you, Mr. Park!— he thought.

He walked without any worries around the alley and stopped when he reached the music room as soon as he heard piano was being played. He placed his ear to the door before he saw it in his wonder look.

“who the hell play the piano so well? a teacher? is there a class already in this hour?” he asked himself.

He opened the door slowly, tried to not making a sound as he wished he didn’t want to disturb the class. He looked around and he saw no one but the sound of piano still lingered inside the room. He found a door next to the black table with a music sheet on it. He took the sheet and he read KIM RYEOWOOK on the top right side.

“Kim Ryeowook? hmm… this guy must be a genius in piano.. so… let’s see what happen behind the door”

He kept mumbling while he entered a big hall that hidden perfectly after he opened the door. As he touched the iron that supported him to stand taller, his eyes wide opened when he found someone played piano.

“is he Ryeowook? the guy who didn’t know how to thank is Ryeowook? what a shocking coincidence!”

 

He didn’t make any noise right after and enjoyed the song that being played perfectly by the man who fell in front of him yesterday. When he checked his watch, it was already 7.50 and he knew he had to hurry to his class. He stood up, his watch accidentally hit the iron he held to stand up and made a loud sound.

The song stopped and Yesung knew that he got the attention now.

“who is that?” Ryeowook asked in silence.

Yesung showed himself up clearly so Ryeowook could see him even he was 2 meter downstairs. He didn’t know why but he wasn’t happy when he saw Ryeowook in sudden close the piano and climbed the stairs before he passed him. His eyes met Ryeowook’s when he saw the guy walked through the door behind him.

“sorry…” that was all he said to Yesung and he didn’t know that man had to say sorry to him while he was the one who disturbed him playing piano.

“he is really a weird guy.. genius but weird!”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook stood in front of an old building which abandoned long time ago and it was too dark too see around him. He walked slowly while his hand tried to grab something near to hold on. He didn’t find anything but an empty air.

where am I? why this is happening again? Why I’m always alone in this place? – he asked.

A loud siren attacked his ears and Ryeowook closed them as his reflex before he kneeled down. scary voices came right after, told him to run and save himself.

Ryeowook ran………

He kept running till he didn’t know where he was and as he looked around, he didn’t see a thing but dark. He almost cried when something touched him from his back. A hand grabbed him… like his previous dreams… the same hand..

“come! follow me!! you’re not safe here..”

Ryeowook didn’t know what to do but follow the hand that held him tightly and he was really glad cause this time, that hand succeeded in leading him into a place that full with lights. The door in front of him opened and his hand was still being held by someone who was hiding under a hoodie jacket. When it fell on his shoulder, Ryeowook saw that the one who saved him was a man. Then, the man turned and saw him by the eyes.

“YOU!! AGAIN? how could you appear in my dreams again? what do you want?”

The guy remained silence but smiled to Ryeowook and it wasn’t enough for him to get what he wanted.

“please… can you tell me why you’re here? I don’t even know you… but you keep saving me…”

that black haired man stared to Ryeowook and finally he opened his lips to say something, but Ryeowook didn’t hear anything.

“what? what do you want to say? I can’t hear you…”

Ryeowook couldn’t move when the man he always drew on his sketch book came closer. He didn’t try to say something again but instead he grabbed Ryeowook and pulled him into his body. He was hugging Ryeowook tightly till Ryeowook could hear that he was breathing.

and finally… he could hear what that man tried to say.

“it’s you the one who brought me here… you keep calling for a help and I don’t know anything but follow your voice.. [breathe] all I know is that we’re safe in this room…”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook woke up breathless and took few seconds to realize that he was still inside his room, complete with his pillow and bolster.

“why do I keep on dreaming that guy? and… he said that I’m the one who brings him inside my dream? Why the sirens affect me a lot? and… why him? why Yesung again?? among everyone?”

He sighed and looked at the clock on his wall, confused, cause around 2 or 3 AM, he always dreamt the same dream. The dreams came to him when he started to enter the high school and it was always Yesung who saved him…

He couldn’t back to sleep after he dreamt the same dream and it became a habit cause he never be able to sleep right after. So he grabbed his music sheet and he wrote down some notes, tried to busy himself to forget the dream. He wished he had clue to solve the mystery he had about his dream but he didn’t have any.

 

Yesung stared blankly on his bedroom wall, tried to remember what just happen. For the first time, he finally could grab the hand of a man who kept screaming for help inside his dream. He shocked that he took over 2 years to know the one who kept yelling to save him.

“so it’s his voice… the genius’ voice… the weird man… [sighed] why do I dream of him?”

He kept asking himself about it but he found a dead end just like what happened to Ryeowook. but unlike Ryeowook who couldn’t back to sleep, Yesung pulled his blanket back to his neck and snuggled to his bolster before he closed his eyes.

“I hope that weird guy dream won’t be happening again…”

And it took few minutes before Yesung went back to his sleep.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

guess I should talk to him today… I’m not wrong.. it was him.. the piano guy. – Yesung thought.

He fixed his uniform, turned around and saw his reflection on the mirror. He smiled cause he was satisfied with his look and -I do look good- thought crept on his brain.

“damn it! why do I need to look good just to talk to that weird man?”

As he kept wondering about what happen with his heart, Yesung opened his door and went out to go downstairs for breakfast. He didn’t see his parents like usual and it wasn’t something new. Yesung lived alone since he was 10 years old with some people who helped him take the house in care. When he finished his breakfast, he excused himself before he asked Mr. Park to drive him to school.

 

Ryeowook placed his bag on his seat and looked around to find there were only five students inside the class. He walked out, wandering around the corridor to find something to do cause Sungmin hasn’t arrived yet. His fingers touched the wall and played them like he was dancing with the piano bars. He hummed and felt happy cause an idea suddenly popped out on his brain but then he jumped a bit when he heard a siren around him. some girls passed him by and he noticed that it was his friend’s ringtone for the message on her phone.

His brain brought him back to the dream he had this early morning and Ryeowook wasn’t happy at all. he knew that somewhere deep inside him, he recognized the hospital inside his dream. the one thing he didn’t quite understand was why his popular friend or the one everyone known as Mr. Richie Rich appeared on his dream today. they never talked to each other even over 2 years passed but Ryeowook also didn’t know why his hand loved to draw him on his sketchbook. It seemed an easy thing to do even he knew he wasn’t a good painter.

why Yesung? why he’s not Sungmin or someone else I use to talk to? is there something wrong with Yesung? — he asked.

 

A tap on his shoulder made him turned to see who hit him lightly behind his back. He took a step backward and his eyes widened as soon as he found out the one who stood in front of him. this isn’t good, he told his brain.

“Ye… Yesung-ssi?what are you doing here? you’re not lost aren’t you?”

“do I seem lost to you? I know where my class is, Ryeowook..mmm, you don’t mind if I call you Ryeowook?”

Ryeowook shook his head but then asked again. “so... what are you doing here? this isn’t your place.. you.. I mean..you usually hangout there with your friends..” Ryeowook said while pointing a gazebo near to the garden.

“I know.. I came here cause I want to see you..”

“me?? are you sure?” – why he wants to see me? God, is there something wrong with me? –

“yes I’m sure… cause if I see someone else, then I’ll talk to them.. but it was you I saw in my dream.. this morning.. so I think I am where I’m supposed to be right?”

“dream? you saw me in your dream?”

“yes!! but this morning, I clearly saw your face cause I never be able to see the man whom his hand I held tightly all this time. it’s you, Ryeowook.. I’m positive.”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

The conversation ended when they heard the bell rang and they had to be in their classes and Yesung asked Ryeowook to meet him on the first break. He was happy when Ryeowook didn’t mind to see him as he promised to come. He cursed to himself cause he hadn’t say that he wanted to meet Ryeowook on the place he used to spend his break time with his friends. he planned to wait Ryeowook outside his class if he was the one who finish first and wished Ryeowook would do the same.

Ryeowook on the other hand, felt something flow inside him after a small talk with Yesung. he couldn’t focus on the majors, even the teacher already changed to another one as English lesson ended and followed by History. He still couldn’t think straight why he enjoyed talking to Yesung like he found his old friend.

I think I met him somewhere… but it can’t be Yesung… just can’t be him…

A low whisper came from next to where he sat. “Ryeowook!”

Ryeowook turned to see his friend and let another whisper out from his lips. “hmm?”

“look outside! someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter