2 - Hyung

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2: Hyung[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jungkook woke up to the sound of metal clashing, a loud giggle from a girl (?) and a loud cursing from a man.

He look around and he realize something. This is not his room. Its a lot bigger and this bed feel soft amd warm. Plus, he have a very big pillow, but its really hard.

He run his hand through his 'pillow' and he gasp. How come I own a pillow with abs? Wait..

He continue to run his hand until he found... a neck?

He sit up and stare down to the guy sleeping next to him. He's like an angel. He flinches when the guy, who he remembered is named Taehyung, groans and cover his head with his pillow. Too bad he can't see the face of his guardian angel anymore.

He look at his nightstand and the clock says its 6:45 a.m. The shouting and cursing continue as he stand up and went to where the noises came from.

"Idiot! Why do we put mayo in the pancake?"

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing, Hoseok!"

Hoseok sigh, "I think we should call Soekjin hyung-"

"Nah, he's probably having a make out session with Namjoon. You don't want to hear him moan, do you?"

"Ewww! Ohmygosh. Someone control them!"

Jungkook stare in awe. The kitchen is filled with flour, egg, sugar and wait.. mayo?

"Oh, look! Mr ghost is awake." Jimin giggles. So he's the one who giggle earlier? You know, the girly laugh.

Jungkook was about to ask what's with the nickname when Hoseok cut him off, "Shhh, kid. Are you hungry? Do you want-"

"What the heck happen here?"

Hoseok and Jimin stare at each other and hide behind Jungkook. In front of them is an angry beast. Angry but y beast.

"Well?"

"We tried making breakfast since you have school today and.. and.."

"Go clean up. I'll threat you breakfast if clean every corner of my kitchen."

Hosoek nod and quickly grab a mop. Jimin mumble something about 'i'm older than him' and 'i can buy my own breakfast'. 

"Hyung~ I'm gonna be late if you don't hurry up. Its okay, i'm paying." Taehyung uses his puppy eyes. Jungkook is 101% sure he will faint any minute.

In the end, Jimin helps on cleaning the mess, hey! Its a free breakfast! And Taehyung uses his Aegyo, He can't say no to that.

Jungkook on the other hand, follow Taehyung back to his room. He didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Do you want to take a shower first?" Jungkook nods. Taehyung hand him a fresh new towel and some of his clothes (and umderwear of course! *winks*). He walk inside the bathroom and Jungkook stare in awe. Taehyung own a bathroom that's the same size of his room in the orphanage.

"Jungkook? Hurry up so we could grab some breakfast."

He nod, as if Taehyung could see him. He take off his clothes and take a warm shower.


Meanwhile, Taehyung grab his phone and text his cousin.

 

To: Seokjin Hyung
Hyung, I'll be there in your cafe for breakfast. I'm with Jimin and Hoseok, I'll bring another person too. See you soon~

He tap send and throw his phone on his bed. He watch his phone bounce. He ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter