12 - Husband-slash-Kingka

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 12: My Husband/Kingka[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID3]As I promise~ An update! Yass! ouo orz, i'll be busy this week so... I may update after 2 or 3 days? Becuse I have many stuff to finish and I have to keep my rank in class *cries* In the next chapter, I'll promise you the -- just kidding, it's the fluffiest fluff. So... yeah, See you soon? I lurve chu~[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]"No he's not, now please let go of them before Taehyung snap. He's not in good mood already."

Jungkook's body froze when he heard the voice. He slowly look up to see Jimin with a very annoyed face. Yep, I forgot Jimin is Taehyung's classmate.

The guys finally let go and start walking away, the two girls bow their head and apologize with the most pathetic face Jungkook has ever seen. Bambam gasp, Park Jimin is standing in front of them and he just save them. Wow, Jungkook must be really close with them.

"Damn, what happen to your face? Oh , Taehyung will be mad! He'll get another one hour scolding from Seokjin and Namjoon. OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO I-"

"Hyung, I'm fine. It's just a small cut."

Jimin sigh, "Come on Jungkook... and Bambam? The Kingka is looking for you two."

Bambam give Jungkook a confuse look as they start walking behind Jimin.






"Here we are!" Jimin exclaim as they reach the end of the hall in the second floor. Its another classroom, but the windows are covered with old newspaper and obviously, students avoid coming to this area.

Before Jimin could touch the door, it was thrown open and a very angry Taehyung walk out, not noticing his visitors.

"How dare she? What took them so long? Seriously I-"

"Hyung?" Jungkook tug his hyung's sleeves, msking him turn around.

"Where have you been? I ask Ji- What happen to your face?" Taehyung frowns when he notice the bleeding cut on his lips and cheek.

"I'm fine hyung. What's wrong?" He ignore the latter and drag him inside the room, Jimin and Bambam following after him. Bambam then froze when he notice the guy sitting at the corner is staring at him. It's Yugyeom. Great.

"What happen Jimin?" Taehyung ask as he gently wipe the blood on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Well, Hana and her gang cornered them. Luckily, I got in time."

Taehyung sigh, "Did you read my message? Are you hungry?"

Jungkook nods and lower his head. He feel so embarrassed and at the same time, he's really shy.

"By the way, that guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter