19 - His Office

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 19: His Office[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID3]  KINDA LONG CHAPTER YAY! Just to let you know, there will be like 8-10 chapters left ;;  And I will really miss writting this. But hey, probably I might make a new story ouo who knows? Next Chapter will have failed  scenes. you know, . So yeah, I'm just telling. Bye~ See you on the next chapter![/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]

Thank god it’s Friday! Jungkook sighs as he walk home with Namjoon. Their Winter Vacation finally starts and this is the first time he’ll celebrate Christmas with his someone. Taehyung, being the C.E.O., has to skip classes to head to his workplace with Jim. He said there are many task needed to be done before their Christmas Vacation. It’s been a month since he became officially his and Jungkook couldn’t ask for more.

Taehyung was more than he wanted him to be, more than he expect him to be. Even with the little things he does for Jungkook, he never fail to make the younger’s heart flutter. The news about them dating spread like a wildfire. The elder have to settle things with his fan girls for days. And right now, he’s dying to see his boyfriend again.

“Hyung?”

Namjoon raise his eyebrow.

“Don’t you miss Seokjing hyung?”

“I missed him. A lot. Why do you-” Namjoon’s eyes grew wider and a smirk spread on his face. “You want see Taehyung?”

Jungkook blushes and nod his head. Is he too obvious?

He heard his step-brother chuckle. He yank his arm and said, “Come, let’s buy them something to eat. I’m pretty sure they haven’t eaten their lunch yet.”

Jungkook grins and literally drag the elder to the nearest restaurant they find and take out some food. He smiles to himself when they stand at the bus stop, waiting for the vehicle.



Once they arrive, Jungkook looks up in awe. The building was ing huge and damn, he wonder if Taehyung’s floor was at the top floor. That would be really awesome.

“Come in, our boys aren’t expecting us to be here.” Namjoon gently pushes Jungkook inside, the sliding door automatically closes once they were inside. The younger was once again in awe. The lounge was wide, the walls were white and the tiles were wooden tiles. On his left, there’s a gray three-seater sofa (behind is was a big abstract painting) and two small sofas across it. In the middle, there’s an elegant-looking wooden coffee table, newspaper and magazines were placed neatly in the middle. On his right, there’s a counter. The lady behind the counter was wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt, partnered with smart blazers, over-the-knees tight skirts and black high heels. Her hair was tied in to a bun, a pretty large amount of make up on her face. He glance around and notice that everyone, who Jungkook assumed to be working here, are all females and have the same attire.

“Yep, there’s a lot of ladies here. Obviously, Taehyung’s workers are all females, except from Jin.”

Jungkook nods. Does that mean he work with females?

Namjoon drag him out of his thoughts when he drag him literally to the counter.

“Hey, is Seokjin and Taehyung busy?”

The female glare at them, giving them judgmental looks.

“Yes, they’re in the middle of a meeting.”

“Okay, cool. Jungkook let’s go.” Namjoon drags him again toward the elevator but the lady stop them.

“You can’t. You’re not allowed to enter any floor if you don’t have any business here, sir.”

“Don’t you know me?” Namjoon raise his eyebrow, obviously starting to get pissed.

“Do I have to?”

“Wow, I wonder why Taehyung let a work for him.” Jungkook mumbles, which the lady obviously heard.

“Sir, I think you have to leave.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter