6 - Housemate

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 6: Housemate[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID3] I want some MOREE MOMENTS lol In this chapter we will found out who reply to the message and why did he do that (though its pretty obvious who is it.)I almost forgot to update :c Too tired from school so.. yeah, I updated! Shoutout for you who is currently reading this~ Have a great day, I lurve chu~ ouo[/CONTENTID3]
[CONTENTID2]Taehyung woke up to the smell if bacon and egg. He turn around and notice that something is missing. Jungkook. Is. Missing. He groans and stand up, looking at his reflection on the mirror across the room. He notice the red marks on his neck, his memory about last night is still blurred.

Then it hit him, He kissed Jungkook. He freaking kissed Jeon Jungkook. He groan again and head downstair. He heard someone humming inside the kitchen. He follow the sounds and there's Jungkook, and only Jin's pink apron cover his body.

"Morning, babe" Jungkook turn around to place a quick peck on the elder's lips.

"M-morning. W-what happen... last night?" Taehyung blinks, still processing what's happening.

"Well, you know what happen last night." Jungkook winks, leaning in to on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung let out a muffled moan and close his eyes.

"Oh ! Kid, wake up!" A voice said. No, it's not Jungkook. He feel Jungkook's cold hand on his back, pulling him closer.

"Taehyung wake up! Did you just kiss the ground?!"

He open his eyes and feel something-or someone-shaking him. He moan in annoyance when he realize he fell from his bed. It's just a dream? How disappointing-oh, wait what?

He hurriedly stand up and run to his mirror, cheking his neck. There's no mark. He look around and notice Namjoon looking at him with amused smirk.

"What?"

"Wet dreams, I see."

Taehyung frowns and the elder laughs at him.

"Kitchen. Breakfast ready."

Taehyung nod, finally decided to wash his face and brush his teeth. Seriously, why would he dream of Jungkook-

Drinks. Messages. Jungkook. Kiss. 

He drop his hand to his sides. Did that really happen?

He groans for the nth time as his head start to throb. Hangover. He slowly make his way down tohis kitchen. As he walk pass the living room, he notice Jimin and Yoongi sleeping together on his couch, arms wrapped around each other. He continue his journey to his kitchen when he see him, the guy he 'accidentaly' kissed last night, eating his breakfast. Their eyes meet for a moment before Taehyung look away, sittingacross the younger. He lower his head and close his eyes.

Namjoon stop reading the newspaper and look up to see Taehyung rubbing his teple. "Hangover?"

"Yeah, any painkillers?"

Seokjin place a plate of pancakes, a cup of tea and painkillers in front of Taehyung. "Do you remember what happened last night?

Jungkook cough and almost choke on his food. taehyung pick up his fork."I don't know what happen after... the k-kiss."

Taehyung stuff his mouth with pancakes. Namjoon chuckle and poke his boyfriend's side. Guess what? Our baby Tae have a wet dream."

This time, it's Taehyung who almost choke on his food. Jungkook stare at him with wide eyes because , he sleep next to Taehyunglast night and he's 169% sure he hear h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter