25 - Hyung...?

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 25: Hyung...?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID3]I'm so sorry I've been gone for a bit. I honestly lost my notes where i put the plot for the next chapters. I even forget the title for this chapter ugh- 나는 바보 ~ ;n; So yeah, what's up? BIG PLOT TWIST, EH? btw, TaeKook is actually winning the poll *sobs happily* I smell angst.  #SORRYNOTSORRY. NOT PROOFREAD! Tell me what you think will happen hm~  see you on the next chapter yeah? love lots <3[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Taehyung groans as he 'accidentally' hit his head on the door frame. He was reading the message Seokjin sent to him a few minutes ago when he's, well, busy playing video games. He mentally slap himself when he forgot that tonight, there will be a party. Like a celebration and s between Kim Enterprises and another company. (Taehyung actually don't know the name.)

He quickly dash towards the bathroom and take a quick shower. Once done, we pick his neat suit from his closet and place it carefully on the bed as he dry himself. He carefully wear his suit, trying not to ruin it. He then style his hair a bit before grabbing his phone, wallet and keys and head down to his car.

The ride was surprisingly fast for him. He glance at his wristwatch, 8:45 pm. How's Jungkook doing there? Did he eat already?

Taehyung run his fingers through his hair, sighing. He got out of the car and was greeted by the cold winter breeze. He shivers and quickly make his way to the entrance where two men in black nods at him as an aknowledgement. He let his eyes roam when he enter the lounge. Everyone's talking quietly, a glass of wine on their hand. He grab one of it and settle on the couch, a bit far away from the door.

"I thought you wouldn't arrive." He hear Seokjin chuckle and sit down next to him. They both stare at random strangers who attended the party.

"You know no one's reminding me at the moment." The younger mumbles, taking a sip of his wine. Seokjin let out a sigh then chuckles.

"You missed him already?"

Taehyung shrug, a small smile forming on his lips. He wonder if Jungkook's staying with him, he might decline attending this boring party and just stay with his lover, doing random things together.

A petite girl wearing a blue dress walk toward the two boys, a small smile on her lips, her eyes lock on Taehyung's face. Her hair falls on the small of her back, straight and perfectly black. Her fair skim glimmers on the dim light.

"Excuse me, Are you the President of Kim Enterprises?" She ask sweetly, smiling at Taehyung who return the gesture.

"Yeah, That's me. This is my cousing, he's the vice president." Taehyung motion at Jin who smile and bow politely. She then bow and waves at him.

"I'm Lee Jaehee. The daughter of-"

"Oh you must be Mr. Lee's daughter. Excuse me but I remember I have to talk to him." Seokjin excuse himself, patting Taehyung's shoulder as he stand up. Jaehee sit down next to him, too close that they arm touch.

He clear his throat and whisper a 'personal space, if you don't mind.' Which Jaehee respond with a giggle and back away slowly.

"I would like to invite you for drinks and, well, get to know each other...?"

Taehyung just smile at her before nodding his head.





Jungkook silentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter