13 - Stolen

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 13: Stolen[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID3] did you see what I did there? *winks* OMG HE KISSED TAE akjdhkfgafhaogvk *coughs* sorry~ I was kinda busy with stuff so.... yeah. XD Just a spoiler: Next chapter will be about Tae~ its a bit angst (just a bit, angst is not my style lol) and a lot of fluff and stuff. c:[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2] Jungkook sigh as he stare outside the window. How he wish he could just stay home and sleep until his hyung return like a good wife he is. He bites back the smile when he feel a light tap on his shoulder and he turn around, Bambam staring at him as he bite his lower lip.

"What is it hyung?"

"Well, you see... I-It's not that I want to be friends with you just because you're pretty close with the kingkas, or Yugyeom but-"

"No worries, I'm not thinking something like that." Jungkook smile reassuringly.

Bambam return the smile and look back in front, listening to what the teacher is saying whilst Jungkook continue to stare outside. He notice on one bench, there's a plastic bag with an empty ramen cup and water bottle. A smile slowly creep on his face. The first time he met Taehyung was when he's planning to commit suicide. Even though he's a complete stranger to him, he bought him a ramen and a bottle of water. Jungkook will be honest, the moment Taehyung was out of sight, he quickly eat the food. He then stayed for another 2 hours before heading back to the orphanage-slash-Namjoon's second home. Namjoon's family own the orphanage where he live before, the reason Namjoon call him as a step-brother is because he's the first friend of Jeon Jungkook.

The next time he run away from the orphanage, that's when he was bullied again. They steal his food and pick on him. He run away even it's really cold outside. He then meet again Taehyung and he blacks out. All he remember is waking up in a warm couch, wrapped in a blanket which smells really nice, and a guy with handsome face staring at him. He was never pampered like this before and it's a strange feeling for him.

The older's kindness and playfulness make his heart flutter and he knew that moment he did not just admire him, but he likes him instead. AND THAT WIFEY THING MAKE ME GO INSANE.

He sigh, Jeon Jungkook he's not into you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter