11 - First

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 11: First[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID3]Owmegash kookie ! Where's Taehyung when kookie need him? And what happen to Taehyung? :c ALSO NOTICE I USE A RANDOM NAME (HANA) otl i updated I'm so proud lol. Sorry for making you wait, i'm a bit busy with school :c See you on the next chapter,you. Ilurveyou~ ouo[/CONTENTID3]
[CONTENTID2]Jungkook groans and hide under the blanket. He didn't want to see his hyung, specially when he's wearing his uniform.

"Wifey, come out now. We're gonna be late."

"But I don't want to go there!"

Taehyung poke the lump on his bed, sitting at the edge. "Kookie, you promised me."

Jungkook moves away from his hyung, still hiding under the blanket.

"If you don't come out there, I'm going to kiss y-"

The younger male finally stand up, dashing out of the room. He heard the elder chuckle as he run for his life.

"Jungkook, let's go!"

In fourty five minutes, the first class will start. And Taehyung's worried about the younger, obviously Jungkook didn't like the idea of attending a school, a well known school to be exact. He slowly make his way toward the font door, where Taehyung was standing, holding two backpack and being hot as usual.

"H-hyung..."

"Let's go?"

"My bag..."

"Let me carry it. You might suddenly run away." Taehyung chuckles and start walking, locking the door behind them.

Jungkook manage to nod befre following his hyung. Oh well, at least I can see how this kingka acts in school.






They arrive 15 minutes before first class start. Everyone's eyes are on him. He hurriedly walk toward his first class, avoiding Taehyung or the other student's gazes. He sigh as he finally reach his first class without getting into trouble or getting lost. Sure, he'll apologize to Taehyung later but his hyung need to understand he's nobody. 

A petite kid bumps into him, he look like a baby if you ask Jungkook who stare awkwardly to the new guy.

"Uhm, Hi! I haven't seen you before. Are you a new transferee too?" The small guy smile.

Jungkook nods his head, "Yeah, you?"

"I just got here last week. My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul. Just call me Bambam." The guy offer his hand which he gladly shake.

"Jeon Jungkook." He nods and let a small smile.

"Say, why don't we enter and talk for a while? We're a bit early so..."


They enter the room and it turns out that that baby faced guy is actually months older than him. And he's also the ex-boyfriend of one of the school's kingka. (And unfortunately, they meet again.) He also found out that he's a Thai but he's pretty good in speaking korean which makes Jungkook surprise.

Their conversation halted when the teacher final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter