5 - 'Accident'

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5: 'Accident'[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]SNAP!

"Hyung! It's blurred!"

SNAP!

"Shush, little kid. They'll wake up soon."

SNAP!

"Babe, you should send that to me later."

SNAP!

"Sure babe."

SNAP!

"ME TOO HYUNG!!"

SNAP!

Taehyung groans and open his eyes, in front of him is Namjoon standing with a camera in his hand, Jimin beside him. He tries to shift but there's something heavy. He look down and see Jungkook, gripping tightly on his shirt as soft snores can be heard.

"Aww, you two look adorable~ Jungkook looks like a baby while sleeping." Seokjin comes out from the kitchen, wearing a pink apron.

"Why are you here- I mean, how did you come in?" Taehyung ask, changing his position so Jungkook can lay his head on Taehyung's lap.

"We called you earlier but there's no answer. We thought you attempt suicide or some so I kick your door open. By the way, nice wallpaper." Namjoon smirk, walking toward his boyfriend to show the pictures.

Taehyung blink twice and pick up his phone. 27 missed calls and 53 unread messages. He unlock  the gadget and mentally slap his face. I changed my wallpaper.

"By the way, earlier I met my friend, Yoongi. I invited him over so you guys could meet him. He already know Hoseok since they are both underground rapper."

"Is he hot?" Jimin ask, playing with his phone.

"More likely adorable." Namjoon chuckled and Taehyung blinks when he read one of his messages.

Taengoo~
You free tonight?

To: Taengoo~
No. I have someone.

He scratch his neck, he didn't remember reading a message like this earlier, and absolutely he didn't remember replying to this message. He notice the time he receive it. 4:15 p.m.?

At that time he's still sleeping and so does Jungkook. It might be one of his friends who send it, right? But they are not here that time.


Who will text his ex? It might be him but...


He was about to ask his hyungs when Jungkook sit up, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning, sleepy head."

"M-morning, hyung." He reply, not even bothering to face his hyung.

"Oh, good. Jin hyung! Your baby Kookie is awake!" Jimin shout, eyes still glued to his phone's screen.

Jin emerge from the kitchen, still wearing the pink apron. "Aww, Kookie~ Are you hungry? Just wait a little, It's going to be done soon-"

Ding-Dong~

"I'll get it!" Namjoon stand up and walk toward the front door, opening it. Then, a human being (Which is a pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter