16.5 - Love me like you do

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 16.5: Love me like you do[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Author's note: This chapter contains mature content below. I'll put an indicator to where it'll start and where it'll end so it'll be easy for you to skip them if you don't want to read the bed scene. Thank you c:

 

Jungkook sniffle, trying to stuff the tears to stream down his face for the nth time. He was watching the movie named "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and the scene just make him cry so much. He shoves a spoonful ice cream in his mouth as he cluth the container near his chest. When the girl fell on the pool, he'll normally say something like: "Is she stupid?" but right now, he's also a stupid who fell to his savior. At the end of the movie, they meet again and it's a happy ending. His sobs get louder, he hopes that Taehyung will sit next to him and tell him he's just waiting for someonlike like Jungkook. Apparently, Taehyung is his first love, and he's too heart broken to hear the front door open.

"Jungkook?"

The said boy froze. That voice is obviously owned by Kim Taehyung. He hear the foot steps getting louder, he tighten his grip on the spoon as he eat another scoop of his chocolate ice cream. He watch nervously as he stare at the flatsceen, as if he's watching the credits roll. He felt the couch dip beside him and he just wish the ground would eat him up. Taehyung sits next to him as he stare at the younger's puffy eyes.

"Look at me." Taehyung orderes and Jungkook thinks it's been a long time since he heard Taehyung speak to him like this, full of authority. He slowly raise his head to meet the elder's stare.

Taehyung stare at the guy next to him, his shinning eyes are now puffy and red. His gaze stop on his lips, red and coated with chocolate. He quickly grab the container and spoon, placing it on the coffee table before pulling Jungkook into a passionate kiss.

At first, Jungkook hesitata but he kiss him back exactly the way Taehyung kiss him. He let his hand trail down and 'accidentaly' rub the elder's clothed member, earning a low moan from the said guy.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whisper when he pull away, his eyes filled with lust and love.

"I like you." The elder mumble against his lips, shrugging off the look on Jungkook's eyes.

He pushes the elder, hovering over him and sitting on his lap, "Show me. How much you like me."

-Please skip this part if you're not interested/allowed to read mature scenes.-


He enjoy the view, Taehyung gulping nervously, eyes wide open, face flushed and his lips red and plump. He got it all wrong when he thought the elder couldn't get any ier.

Taehyung on the other hand, can't think straight. He's definitely straight, but when it comes to Jungkook...

Jungkook leans down, nuzzling on the crook of Taehyung's neck. The elder slip his hand down his body, down to his . The guy on his lap flinch in surprise and put his mouth on Taehyung's, pushing his tongue between his lips. Jungkook surely thinks that the elder's mouth taste like peppermint and he's getting addicted to it.

The younger palm Taehyung's clothed member, making hard as steel bar, letting a low moan that pleases Jungkook. He tugs the elder's shirt, cutting the kiss to remove his shirt. Jungkook then raise his arm, letting Taehyung remove his shirt. Their lips meet again, but this time, the kiss was intoxicating, both tongues fighting for dominance. The younger fumbles on ing and ping Taehyung's pants. The brunet lift his hips to make it easier for Jungkook to slide of his pants and boxers off. He follows afterward, removing his remaining clothes and damn, he was dumbs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter