3 - Answers

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3: Answers[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The 5 guys, including Jungkook, stare at Taehyung's back. The girl named Taeyeon as they said, seems like 'seducing' Taehyung. The way she smirks, they way she talk and the way she attempt on brushing his thighs with Taehyung's are just enough evidences.

Taehyung suddenly stand up and slung his bag over one of his shoulder and said, "Too bad I love someone else now, Taengoo."

The said girl giggle and stand up, leaning forward and place a quick peck on Taehyung's lips, "Well I hope that change your mind."

Series of muffled curses was heard and Jungkook was sure he heard someone said "Don't get fooled, Tae."

The girl left Taehyung standing, dumbfounded.

"Uhm, I think I have to leave first. Mom's asking for help so... yeah, Tae, maybe you could treat me breakfast next time. See ya!" Jimin said, pulling Hoseok with him and leave soon.

Jungkook still confused with the recent event, wave his hand to cath the others' attention as he walk toward the door.

"I'll be leaving too. I think there are stuffs I need-"

"Nah, you'll stay here." Taehyung grab his wrist, stopping him from moving.

"I don't want to see you attempting suicide again. Stay here and I'll pick you up later." He smiles, the smile that brings warmth to Jungkook's heart... and face. He then pinch the younger's cheeks and walk toward the counter, leaving a decent amount of money. He smile once again before leaving and Jungkook knows he's blushing.

"You see? You can trust Tae- wait did he say suicide?!" Namjoom shrieks.

Seokjin just laughs and said, "He got a handsome guardian angel now, surely he'll never do that again."

Namjoon pouts as Jungkook walk to him and give him a hug, saying sorry again.

"Say, want to help me with the cafe while you wait for my cousin? I know you have many questions about him so go ahead and ask. I'll answer them."






A few minutes later, Namjoon decided to leave, saying he'll meet his friend named Yoongi. Jungkook help Seokjin serving coffees and desserts.

Its almost lunch and they decided to take a break.

Jungkook plays with the hem of Taehyung's shirt, "So about Taehyung hyung..."

"First of all, his name is Kim Taehyung." Seokjin reply.

Jungkook nods, motioning him to continue.

"His birthday is December.... uhm, 30 I think? Yeah, December 30, 1995."

So he really is older than me.

"He's a senior. He's also a Kingka and the school's casanova."

Jungkook blinks. He already expected that since the older male is handsome and hot. 

"If you're wondering why he look so freaking handsome, he's a model and he also sings. But that was before. I never hear him sing or hum a song anymore." Seokjin pouts. But earlier, Taehyung hyung...

"This is a fun fact. Hoseok and Taehyung was once in a relationship. Like,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter