18 - What am I to you?

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 18: What am I to you?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"I'm sorry." Jungkook mumbles, hugging Bambam once he spots the short boy.

 

He was supposed to eat lunch with him, but once they got dismissed, Jungkook literally runs out without glancing back to Bambam.

 

"No, it's fine. You just left me again and I have no other choice but to eat with Yugyeom."

 

Jungkook follow Bambam's eyes and true enough, a few feet away from them is Yugyeom, laughing at Jimin who keeps on nagging at Taehyung for being late. He was about to turn away when Taehyung take off his clothes. Ladies who witness it, screams and started giggling.

 

"Wow, look at that body." He feels Bambam nudge his side. His face flushes when Taehyung reach down his pants and slowly slide it off, leaving him wearing his boxers.

 

"Are you planning on being a stripper-" Jungkook cover his mouth when he realize he say it out loud.

 

Taehyung smirk and quickly put his pants on, buttoning half of his shirt and hang his necktie on his shoulder. The younger gulp when Taehyung walks toward him, smirk still glued to his face.

 

"I rather want you to strip me than stripping myself." He whispers, but loud enough for Bambam to hear.

 

ert. “Wow, really. You should learn how to change in bathrooms.” Jungkook huffs as he does his job, you know, buttoning Tae’s uniform and tying his necktie.

 

“Sassy mouth you got there, housewife.” He can hear Bambam chuckles behind him. What a great friend he is.

 

The bell suddenly rings, lunch break is over and it’s time for their afternoon classes.

 

“Laters, baby.” Taehyung makes a kissy face, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Come on, Kookie! You can have your husband later.” Bambam said, dragging the blushing Jungkook with him.

 

“And seriously, is your husband trying to copy Mr. Grey?”

 

 

 

 

The class quickly ended surprisingly fast for Jungkook. Maybe it’s because he never paid any attention. Bambam literally jump off his seat and grab Jungkook’s shoulders, their classmates are starting to give them weird looks.

 

“The kingkas wants to see us!”

 

“Of course, they want to see us.” Jungkook pouts, knowing it’s just because the elder wants to see him, which make his heart flutter.

 

“Oh, shush. I know you want to see Taehyung.”

 

They walk together, a grin plastered on Bambam’s face. He then suddenly take out his phone and shove it to Jungkook’s face.

 

“What the- I can’t see it hyung!”

 

“Sure, I’ll just read it for you.” He cleared his throat. “The text says: ‘Hey Bam, you free this Saturday? I want to talk to you. And also, consider it our 14th date. Love you.’ And it was sent yesterday.”

 

“Who’s that? Someone blind you met yesterday?” Jungkook laughs, but then he abruptly stop, “Wait, did you say fourteenth? One-four? As in the number between 13 and 15-”

 

“Yes, thank you for laughing at me.” Bambam rolls his eyes, but still manage to crack a smile. “Yes, 14th.”

 

Bambam tell him how Yugyeom invited him for lunch, how they accidentally kissed, when the younger ask him to walk him home and steal another kiss before leaving a stunned Bambam on his porch. Jungkook sighs, which the other didn’t notice. How he wish it was him and Taehyung, but that’ll never happen.

 

1.    He has to eat with Taehyung, invited or not. Taehyung said so.

 

2.    He will not walk Jungkook home because he has a car.

 

3.    He didn’t need to kiss him on the porch then leave him. Duh, they live on the same house.

 

He sighs once again and this time, Bambam notice it.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter