15 - Oops!

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 15: Oops![/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID3] Soooo. I was supposed to update yesterday but i forgot to save my work and its gone forever :c So I have to rethink and rewrite it. I know, life's a bish. But anyway, if you're curious to what I said last chapter, It's the way of how Taehyung's parents die and how Jungkook tries to commit suicide. GET IT? ;D So yeah, another update will be up soon~ i lurve you, you~[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]

Kim Taehyung's parents die when he's 16, and now that he's turning 19, the company was his, making him the youngest C.E.O.-slash-president in Seoul. Since he's a Kingka in his school, he have the bad boy vibe, and his infamous unreadable look, he also like women and drink. But for Jungkook, he's kind and gentle even though he somewhat keep everything about him by himself. He's noisy and a bit bossy, but he's the most beautiful man you could see. He's like a god of beauty or something, well, that's what Jungkook thinks.

Jeon Jungkook is a normal high school student who live in the orphanage for 17 years. But recently, his knight in shining armor/prince charming stop him from commiting suicide and show him that you can at least trust someone. He have a terrible past, so does Taehyung and the said boy was his only hope. But recently, everything went black and white.

It's been a week since Jungkook left the house and found out about Taeyeon and Taehyung's relationship. It's been a week since he tries to avoid the elder. And in that week, he keeps crying everynight.

He was accompanied with Bambam and make new friends, girls and boys. He even focus on helping Seokjin in the cafe, making the elder lie everytime Taehyung pays a visit and ask if Jungkook ever visit him. In school, he'll try to avoid the elder, making excuses if Jimin or Yugyeom call his name. If he see Taehyung walking towards him, he'll turn around and silently pray that his hyung will stop following him. Even in lunch time, he eats in the cafeteria with his friends, not with the Kingkas. And it's true that everyone around him that knows about Taehyung and Jungkook are starting to get worried, but they're afraid to ask Jungkook why.

Seokjin sigh as he watch the black haired man plays with the hem of his shirt (Taehyung's shirt).

"Spill the beans, kookie."

Jungkook shake his head and went back to wiping the table. Seokjin, being the mother figure he is, he tap his foot impatiently as he wait for Jungkook to speak.

"Taehyung... He-"

The door open, the ringing of the small bell was heard which make Jungkook startle and fall on his .

"Chill, It's just me. Are you planning on mopping the floor with your ?" Jimin said as he stare at flustered Jungkook.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter