20 - War of Hormones

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 20: War of Hormones[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

He heard the door closes, footsteps starts to get louder. He bite his lips when Taehyung look at him, mouth slightly ajar and eyes are wide open.

“Surprise.” He purrs, slowly spreading his legs in front of Taehyung. Jungkook’s member was already hard.

“Jungkook. What are you doing babe?”

“ me. Here. On your table, Mr. President.”

Taehyung’s breathe hitches. He glace down on his wristwatch and clear his throat. Obviously, he still have time for something like this.

“What are you doing, Jungkook?”

“Offering you a very pleasant gift, sir.” Jungkook stands up, walking toward the elder. When he’s close enough, he place a finger against the other’s lips, tracing it.

“Namjoon and Seokjin hyung will hear you scream.”

A sly smile spread on Jungkook’s face, leaning forward and murmuring, “I’ll be quiet, Taehyung.” He then tug the elder’s earlobe with his teeth, earning a low groan from Taehyung.

Jungkook gasp when he felt Taehyung shove a hand between his legs before leaning and placing sloppy kisses on the younger’s soft lips. The younger walk backward, pulling the elder with him without breaking the kiss. He the other’s bottom lip with his, them afterwards and Taehyung let out a very sound. Damn hormones.

Jungkook slightly tug on the elder’s necktie when someone knock on the door again. Instead of walking toward it and entertain the unknown person, Taehyung grunts and pulls away, shouting a ‘I’m busy, don’t disturb me’ before untying his necktie and undressing himself. The younger hungrily his lips in front of Taehyung. Wow, Am I really dating a hot and handsome billionaire dude? Lucky me. He quickly take off his clothes before sitting on top of his boyfriend’s table, slightly spreading his legs.

Taehyung caress the younger’s inner thighs gently, on the sensitive skin on the other’s neck. He whimpered when Taehyung pulls away.

“I don’t have any lube or a here-”

“Mr. President, you only have 45 minutes left.” He purred, spreading his legs and lifting it slightly to show his puckered hole. He can feel his inside clench when Taehyung his lips and kisses down his chest, down to his hips, down to his length until he reach the younger’s hole. He hook Jungkook’s legs over his shoulder as he his hole, flicking his tongue and shoving it inside the oh-so inviting hole. Jungkook is feeling a bit hazy, flinching and on whatever the elder is doing that make him go crazy. His hands raking nails through the elder’s hair. He starts to pants when the elder starts to his tongue in and out faster, trying hard to not buckling his hips.

He groans when Taehyung suddenly pulls away, blowing cold air on his throbbing . Jungkook tries to bite back a moan when the elder the head of his , tasting the bead of precum on it. He reposition Jungkook and pushes his back so he’s lying down on top of his table. He quickly grab his abandoned necktie and tie it around his wrist, putting them above his head afterwards.

Taehyung kisses his neck, placing new lovebites. He then breath out, tickling the younger who seems so vulnerable underneath him. He pushes three digits on the younger’s mouth, who obey him and them. When the elder thinks he coated it enough with his saliva,he pulls away and pushes it inside his tight whole. The younger’s twitch, his breath hitches. Taehyung enter another digit and starts scissoring him, ing deeply inside him. Unexpectedly, Taehyung quickly enter another digit, making the boy underneath him sinfully moans when he hit a bundle of nerves he’s looking for.

“T-Taehyung… Please…” He begged when the said guy change his speed into painfully slow pace. Taehyung look at him, Jungkook’s hair sticks to his forehead, although the room is airconditioned, the beads of sweats roll down his neck, eyes tightly shut, mouth slightly ajar and his face is all flushed. Taehyung grab his own , pumping it a few times and uses his own precum as a lubricant. He pull out his fingers, earning a series of grunts from the other but he quickly slam his inside him, Jungkook’s a mixture of curse word and his lover’s name.

“I told you to be quiet.” He breathed out, letting the other get used to his size, ghosting over his neck with his lips as he wait.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter