24 - Issues and Tissues

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 24: Issues and Tissues[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID3] Aww~ Lemme cry because the end is near- lol whut? but seriously, i'll miss the bratty Jungkook and the y beast Taehyung and the ers. another one, i never proofreaf because i'm a lazy mofo ;D Remember the poll? TaeKook is winning~ <3 I was supposed to update earlier but i'm not really feeling well. My throat hurts like hell and I can't even speak. It hurts so bad if I try to swallow a water. My friend said it was like a throat infection or something, not just a sore throat because this is worse ;; Anyway, see you on the next chapter~ love lots <3[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]

Taehyung end the call and place his phone on the night stand. He shake his head and join the younger on the bed, hugging him tightly.

"Who's that, hyung?"

"Wrong number." He smile softly and Jungkook let it pass, nuzzling on the elder's chest.

Taehyung sigh in content, but the phone call still bug his head, making it hard for him to fall asleep.





Hoseok scoff when he saw the dark circles under Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook even notice it and he's worried that he did something wrong. Taehyung grab the cup of coffee Jin prepared for him, his eyes never leaving his phone. Namjoon notice the awkward slence and he stare at his step-brother, staring at Taehyung with a little pout on his lips.

"What's up, Tae?" Yoongi ask, breaking the silence. Taehyung hums, putting his phone down the table but his eyes still remain on the device.

"Kim ing Taehyung, I'm talking to you!" Yoongi huffs, immediately gaining the said boy's attention and he obviously look like he's lost.

"W-What?"

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jin calmly ask. Something is bothering his cousin for sure.

"Nothi-" His phone vibrate and the familiar number appears on the screen once again. He hesitantly reach for his phone, the six other boys eyeing him as he answer the call.

"What do you want with Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes widen. He's confused and lost, so does the other boys.

"Please listen, Mr Kim. I'm Jeon Moon Ji, his aunt. His mother, Jungkook's real mother is suffering and she wants to meet Jungkook once... Before she left-"

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, "And what? Make his life miserable once again? Sorry but I'm so done with the drama and s."

"Please let me borrow him for a week. She need him right now."

Taehyung laugh bitterly, "Do you think he didn't need her before? But guess what? She left him and that's bull. Now please stop bothering me-"

"Do you want Jungkook's mother to die without seeing his son? Don't you think your dad wants to see you before he die? And what if you make a big mistake and you're going to die now and you won't be able to see the face of the person that makes you alive, do you want that? Of course you want to see Jungkook's face because you made a ty mistake and now you just want forgiveness and see his face for the last time and that's what his mom is feeling right now. Taehyung, everybody deserve a second chance. And this is her second chance, probably last so please... Just for a week."

Preach. He growl through his gritted teeth. Jungkook grab his hand on the table and play with his fingers, calming Taehyung a little. He stare down at their hands then to Jungkook's worried face. He sigh and close his eyes before speaking.

"Vacation. Message me where and when."

He heard the female on the other line sob. He don't want to hear more so he end the call, everyone staring at him and expecting an explanation.

"Jungkook's aunt." He simply stated but he can feel Jungkook's body tenses.

"What does she want?" Namjoon ask, leaning his body forward. He place both of his hand on the table.

Taehyung lower his head and tighten his grip on Jungkook's hand. "She said Jungkook's mom wants to see him for the last time. She's dying, I guess. So she ask me if she could b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter