4 - Stupidity 'n Crush

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4: Stupidity 'n Crush[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]After the bone-crushing hug that Jungkook really like, they decided to say goodbye to Seokjin, who secretly filmed everything because he secretly ship the two boys. They are currently sitting inside Taehyung's black Audi R8. Talk about rich kid.

"Kookie? What do you want to eat for lunch?"

Jungkook blinks, Is he really asking me that? 

"Anything is fine, hyung."

"How about chicken? Tonight, Seokjin hyung will cook for us."

Jungkook nods. He's too shy to even look at him. It feels like even if he just stare at the elder, he'll blush or something.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"What took you so... l-long earlier?" Jungkook bite his lower lips. Its not that he's worried or something but-

"I played basketball with my friends. Why? Missed me?"

"No!" Jungkook facefalm, he answer too quick, Taehyung might think he's lying. Taehyug just chuckle at the younger's behaviour. Cute.

"Hyung.."

Taehyung hums in response.

"Can we buy gummy bears later?" Jungkook blushes when he heard his hyung chuckle.

"Sure, just for Kookie."





"Hyung! Do we need some mayo?"

"Why?"

"Because Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung use all the mayo earlier."

"Sure, could you please get that?"

Jungkook nods as he walk to the other aisle. Taehyung insisted he'll push the cart and he's currently putting random ingredients inside it. He look around and finally found the aisle with mayo. He grab one mayo and he know he saw someone familiar in his peropheral view.

He follow where the figure went and there she is. Kim Taeyeon. Hyung shouldn't see her!

He hurriedly search for his hyung, who's currently looking for Jungkook's gummy bear.

"Oh Kookie! You're back! What do you want, this one or this one?" He ask, pointing at the two object.

"Anything hyung. Can we please eat lunch now? I'm starving." Jungkook pouts.  Taehyung gives him an apologetic smile and whisper 'sorry'.

"Come on, let's pay for this then we're going to eat. You must be really hungry?"

Jungkook nods as he follow his hyung to the counter. We need to get out of here. 

Luckily, there are not many peole and in a few minutes, Taehyung's  taking out his credit card and paying. They carry the groceries and Jungkook thought they are leaving when Taehyung grab his arm and said, "I think I forgot something."

"No hyung, I'm here, you didn't forgot me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter