Not Anymore.

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Not Anymore.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID3]

-FIN-

 [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]
Taehyung groans, his head hurts a lot. He shift from his position and tries to block the light. He heard the door open, foot steps getting louder.

"Hoseok go home. I'm sleepy." He grumble, throwing the blanket over his head. He expect Hoseok to jump on his bed and bug the hell out of him. But no. So maybe it's Jimin? If it's Jimin, he should've pull off Taehyung's blanket and push him off the bed. But instead, the person hug him and soft giggles emit from the room.

"Babe, wake up."

He flinch, standing up to see Jaehee wearing his shirt. "W-what are you doing here?!"

"It's my hotel room, remember? By the way, I have fun last night." She winks, skipping towards the bathroom. Then it hit him. Last night. Party. Drinks. Hotel Room.

"What happen?!"

"Oh you know. Just like what I thought, you're into hardcore se-"

"Get away from me, !"

"Nope, it's all over the news. You and me, getting married." Taehyung furrow his eyebrows, "I'm pregnant Taehyung."

"No ing way!" He grip on his hair and grab his phone, quickly dialing Jungkook's number. After three rings, he answered and Taehyung let out a sob.

"Kookie, I-I'm sorry--"

Jungkook ends the call. He tries to dial again but it seems like Jungkook turn off his phone. 

"What? Your 'wifey' won't answer your calls?" Jaehee giggles. He slipped off the bed and find his jacket.

He needs to clears this mess.


----


It's already late evening when Jungkook heard a knock on the door, a faint voice calling him.

"Jungkook? It's me."

Jungkook hesitate at first but he found himself unlocking his door and letting his mom on her wheelchair walk in his room, patting his bed. He close the door behind him and sit beside his mom. She pass him a plate with food, probably for his breakfast, lunch and dinner he missed. 

"Jungkook, I heard what happen..." She whisper softly.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." He mumbles, he can feels his cheeks starting to feel wet again. He place the plate on the night stand and he can feel his mother's eyes on him, but when he look at her, Worried and sad look was etched on her face.

"Jungkook, Taehyung is here earlier." Jungkook can't help but flinch. Her mother continue, "He said he won't leave untli we let him talk to you. His friends came to fetch him."

He just nod his head and stare at his lap as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. He heard his mother sigh, she then place her hand on his hand, caressing his knuckles.

"Boy, go talk to him. This must be some misunderstanding. Let him explain. Doing this," She points at her son. "Moping around can kill you, Jungkook."

He let out a soft cry, her mom opening his arms wide for him. He quickly lean down and hug her tightly. Even though he wants to be happy because he have her mom now, he was broken. Jungkook cry on her mother's arms, it seems like tears won't stop flowing from his eyes.

"I can ask your aunt to bring you to him. You two can talk about it. If you want, you can come with me after everything. Living in Japan sounds nice, eh?"

Jungkook nods and tightly hug his mother.


The next morning, everything happen so fast that he never realized he's standing in front of Taehyung's house. The house he used to live in. He was about to knock when the door fly open, revealing Jimin with messy hair and half body.

"Tae, I thi- Jungkook?!"

"Where's... Taehyung?" He mumble silently.

"C-Come in," He clears his throat, "He's in a meeting right now. To clear things you know."

"Jungkook just nod and slowly make his way inside, Jimin following after him and closing the door behind.

"Jungkook listen. Taehyung is innocent! He wouldn't do that! Jaehee is Taeyeon's bestfriend and she said ever since she met Taehyung, she got interested on him. And no on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter