1 - Who You?

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1: Who You?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Taehyung walk alone in the dark. Stupid detention. He didn't mean to be mean but that teacher is getting on his nerves. That teacher hate him for being  rich kid.

He's crossing the bridge when he notice a  beautiful guy sitting on the railings. Is he planning on killing his self?

He pull the guy's shirt which make the latter look at him, eyes red and puffy.

"If I treat you a dinner, will you stop thinking of dying in the worst possible case? Most people jump off the bridge, you should eat first so you wouldn't get hungry when you sleep forever."

The guy just stare at Taehyung's uniform. Obviously, he's rich. Instead of answering, he just turn his head and the rich boy finally leave. He sighs and look down at the river. If that guy didn't come, he's already floating down there.

Taehyung on the other hand, went to the nearest convenience store and bought a cup of ramen and a bottle of water. He ask the cashier man if he could fill the cup of ramen with hot water before paying and didn't bother asking for change as he walk out of the store and go back to the beautiful man. 

He was still there, eyes closed and hands tightly gripping the raillings.

He place the items below the guy and poke his shoulder. The guy turn around and look at him again, shock and confuse expression was written all over his face. Taehyung just point at the items and put his headphone back to his ears. He flash a small smile before continue his journey to his mansion. Living alone make him glad because there's no one to yell at him for coming late or stuff. He change his clothes amd start cooking for his dinner.

The next two days, Taehyung is still in detention, making him go home late at cold evening and miss his favorite anime show. The weather is getting colder too, since winter is coming. In this two days, he didn't see the guy again. 

Taking off the hood of his jacket, he decided to buy some chips and drinks and think of having a movie night alone.

He shift awkwardly as the cashier girl keep pestering him about his day. Sure, he'll flirt back but not now. Not now that a certain guy is planning to run across the street, where cars and other vehicles are passing.

He take his stuff and walk out of the store, exactly before the guy step his foot forward. As Taehyung's instict order him, he pull the guy into a hug, his hand wrap tightly around the guy while the other hand still holding the plastic bag.

"Geez, are you that desperate to die? Dude, you know-"

The guy faint in his arms, forehead brushing on Taehyung's cheek and yep, he's burning with fever. He try to look around and ask for help, or maybe hope that someone is looking for the guy in his arms. Nothing.

He carry him in bridal style and head to his house. He can't just leave him in the middle of the street with high fever.

He carefully lay him on the couch and put a pillow under his head, taking off his jacket and wrap it on the guy's body. He head to the his kitchen and put his stuffs, opening two cups of Ramen, pouring some hot water on it.

He went back and saw the guy is still sleeping, a soft snore can be heard. He sigh in relief and went to his room to change. Its not new to him, bringing a stranger inside his house. He sometimes take a girl or guy with him to have - What do you expect? He's alone.

He wear a comfortable sweater and sweat pants. He take another shirt and pants, also bringing his newly-washed blanket. 

He place the clothes on the coffee table and cover the guy's body with the blanket. Taehyung sit on the floor and stare at the guy's face. He have a pale skin with flushed face due to high fever. He have long eye lashes and pointed nose. His lips regain its pinkish color, obviously its soft. He's not wakimg anytime soon so he decided to wake him up. He  needed some medicines, you know.

He went back to the kitchen to get the ramens and two spoons before heading back, placing the items on his coffee table. 

He was about to wake him up when the guy open his eyes. He suddenly stand up when he see the unfamiliar surroundings, he look down and see a guy, the guy who stop him from jumping off the bridge.

"I was about to wake you up but nevermind."

Taehyung said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter