The girl I love

Friends?!


Dara point of view:

It has been a couple of weeks since I last met Hae in my parents house, but he had been calling me until the day before Valentines Day. He didn't show up because we both had schedules, but he didn't even sent me text and obviously I didn't receive anything from him. Grrrr. Has he already forgotten about me? Was being with me wasn't as he thought it would be? Plus, I don't have anyone to talk about him, we've decided that we are going to wait and see how the thing go and then talk about it. I already tried calling him, but he just don't answer. I was thinking of going to his apartment and talk with him, but today I have a recording. It is a special of single idols, since in valentine there was a couple one. I didn't want to go alone, but Chaerin-ah is in the USA, as well as Minzy, and Bommie doesn't feel prepared to come out yet. That's why the BigBang members are also coming, so I won't feel lonely, can't believe my luck. 

-We are here. - Manager Oppa says while turning off the car.

- Nae, thanks Oppa. - I smile. 

- Sorry, Dara. I have some things to take care of, so the guys and their manger are going to take care of you they are almost here.

- Don't worry, Oppa. I understand, I'll be okay. - I say while going out the car.

- I will come to pick you up when you are done.

- Nae, thank you Oppa. Bye. - And I wave before entering in the studio.

- Annyeonghaseyo! - I greet everyone in the studio, it seems that I am the first to arrive. 

- Annyeonghaseyo, Dara-ssi! - the staffs members say. And the PD-nim approaches to me.

- Hello, Dara-ssi! You're manager told me that he won't be here, and ask me specificity yo take care of you.

- Oh! Then I would have to bother you. Thank you. 

- Is there anything I can do for you? 

- One thing, where are the bathrooms?. -I say with a smile.

- There is one in the YG girls waiting room. There. - She says while pointing to a room with the logo of the company in the door and a picture of a girl next to it.- Is there anything else?

- Yes, sorry for bothering so much. 

- No problem. You are just asking questions. - She smiles at me.

- Can you tell me when the rest of the YG guys arrive, please? 

- Sure. Anyway the filming will start in half an hour. 

- Oh! I think I arrived to early. Kkk. - I joke. 

- Kkkkkk. I don't think is that Dara-ssi. Let's say that the others are late. - She continues the joke.

- Kkkkk. Okay. Thank you for helping me. - I smile at her and walk to the waiting room.


Just when I step out the bathroom someone covers my eyes.

- Yah, Panda! Stop being so childish. - I yell at the dummy boy covering my eyes. Kkkkk. Just kidding, I love to joke with him. But there's. I response.

- Seungri-ah? - I put my hands on the ones covering my eyes, but this hands aren't the panda's hands. This belongs to...

- Hae-ah! - I scream.

- Bingo! - he turns me so I can face him, and hug me tightly. - I missed you so much, my love. 

- So, why didn't you call me? Or even texted me? - I say trying to set ,e free from his arms, but he hold be even tighter.- Yah! Let me go! NOW! 

- Nope. I won't let you go until I'm full charged from you. This passed days felt like death.

- But you didn't looked for me. I thought you haven already made up your mind and forgot about me. - I say in a sadly tone giving him small bumps on his chest. 

- How can I forget the most beautiful girl in the world?. - he says holding me by the arms and watching me directly to the eyes and then hugging me again.

- Then, tell me why you avoid me. - I say in a deadly tone. 

Now he let me go and lean me something, an envelope.

- What's with this? 

- Read it. Then you would know the reason. 

I take the envelope and open it quickly. It is a letter. 

- Wahhhhhhh! I did it! I got the role. - I shout out all loud and hurry to hug Donghae, who is congratulating me.

- That's why I didn't call you, I didn't want to...

- Noona, are you alright? - Seung-Ri enters running, cutting off Hae-ah. Behind them there are all the BigBang members.

- Nae - I say nervous after realizing that I'm still in Donghae's arms an I try to move away, but he don't let me. Why? 

Donghae's point of view:

Why did I do that? It's not that I'm being possessive, right? But when I saw G-dragon-ssi I felt the necessity to do it. I'm such a jerk! Stupid Donghae! 

- Sorry, noona. - I say shyly to Dara and let her go. 

- What are you doing here, hyung? - Ri asks. 

- He came to deliver this to me. - Dara show the piece of paper to Big Bang. - I got the role! - She becomes excited again. 

- Oh, so that's why you were hugging, right? - Seung-Ri states. 

- Nae, Nae. You are right, panda boy. - Dara nods quickly as I do so.

- Congrats, babe. - Gd approaches and embrace Dara getting her away from me, and then placing a kiss on her forehead. 

Grrrrrr! Why did he do that? She isn't his girlfriend anymore. She let me love her. Me, Donghae! Not him. With this thoughts in my mind I make a small pound without noticing, but as soon as I realize it I smile to them. But it seems that it's too late, Dara had noticed it.

- Thank you, Ji Yong, but I'm not your "babe" anymore, so please stop calling me like that. I don't want us to be misunderstood by anyone. - She says getting off of his arms. 

The room is completely silent. Anyone dares to make a sound. Anyone besides TOP.

- What do you mean with that, noona? Is there anything we don't know? - Top-ssi says with a puzzled expression. 

- It's nothing, hyung. We just have a little quarrel. - Gd says while holding Dara by her waist . Ahhhh! I'm dying. T_T. 

- it isn't just that, actually we have break up, but this isn't the time and place to explain it, seung hyun. I'll explain it later, guys. I promise. - Dara says and moves, once again, away form GD and approaches to me. 

- G-dragon-ssi, I know that I'm not anyone, yet. - I emphasize the yet. - to tell you this, but I hope you can stop doing this kind of things to the girl I love. - I say while offering my hand to Dara, which she accepts and holds it tightly. 



A/N: Hi! I'm back with another update. I'm really sorry for not do it earlier, but the school this past three weeks had absorbed all my time. Thank you for waiting for so long, you are the jjang. Love you so much! Chuuuu~ <3 \(^_^)/ 

P.S. Thanks to everyone that has subscribed and I'm sorry for the ones that I hadn't thanked like personally, buy that I haven't had the chance to do it , I'll do it later, I promise. Thanks a lot. And please let me know what you think of the story.