More than a friend

Friends?!


Dara point of view:

We have arrived at 1:58. Phew! Everyone is already here, we were the only ones missing. 

- Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry for made you wait. - Donghae and I say at the same time.

- It's okay, you arrived on time. - The Director tell us.

- Hi! - Yoona says. I'm not sure if she is talking to me, to Donghae or to both.

- Hello, Yoona-ssi! 

- Hi, Yoona.

- Oh, unni just call me Yoona please. - she says while giving me a smile.

- Ok, Yoona. - And I return the smile.

- Oppa, why take you so long? You told me that you were going to be here at 1:30. - Yoona says to Donghae.

- I had something to take care of. - He answers. 

- There's something wrong? - She asks.

- No, everything is all right. - And he smiles in order to let her know he is right.

All this time I have been watching the scene. They look so close, it makes me uneasy. Why? It's normal, right? I mean, they were a couple. But now she has a boyfriend, why is she like that with him? DARA, you are having weirdly thoughts. In first place, there is nothing wrong about it. They have know each other for so much time. And, you aren't in a position to be mad because of that. 

- Well, it's time. - The Director wakes me up from my thoughts. - As you know, it's going to be an improvisation. I'll give you a situation and you have to react for that. Is it clear? 

- Nea! - Yoona and I say at the same time.

- Ok, pick a paper so you will know the order. - He says while handing us a glass were two paper are placed.

- Choose first, unni. - Yoona says.

- Thanks. - And I grab a paper. - "2" - I announce 

- So, Yoona-ssi you are first. And Sandara you can stay here or wait outside, as you wish. - Director tell us. 

- I will wait outside, thanks. - I say my goodbyes.

I'm about to go out, but I remember.

- Good luck, Yoona! - I say and I she smiles. 

- Thanks!


I'm already outside. What can I do? There's a cafeteria, but I feel like throwing up if I eat something. I think it's better to wait in the car. But what if they don't know were I am? No, it's better if I stay in the couches that are just facing the door. 

The time keep passing, and my nervousness is growing. But the fact that Donghae is here calm me a bit. I hope, everything goes well, I really want this role. But I wouldn't mind having a secondary role.

- Dara-ssi, it's your turn. - A member of the staff tell me.

- Thanks. - say to her and we enter to the studio again.

- Yoona has already left, noona. She had a date, but she told me to say you goodbye. - Donghae tell me a soon as I enter.

- Oh, I'll treat her for a meal next time. I'm still own her one, remember? - I say chuckling.

- Hahahaha, okay noona. But we should get started now, we have to go to YG after this. - He says, but he doesn't seem really happy with the last part.

- Yeah~ - I also don't want to go, but we don't have no option. - Where is the Director  by the way? - I ask.

- I think he is revising Yonna's scene. Look! He is coming. - Donghae points out.

- Dara, are you ready? - Director asks me.

- Yes, just tell me what I have to do. - I say trying to sound the most calm possible.

- Okay this is your scenario: You found out that your long time boyfriend, Donghae,  had cheated on you. You love him very much and you are really hurt. Simple, isn't it? - The director says.

Is the world playing a prank on me? Why this ad all the scenes I can play? But there's nothing to do, so I must start. The earlier it starts the earlier it finishes. 

- Well, I'll try my best. - I say to the director. 

- Are you okay? - Donghae murmurs to me.

- Yeah, don't worry. - I say and give a smile to make him sure that I am. 

Donghae point of view:

Even if she says she is okay, I know that she isn't. But I can do anything, it's the scene the Director chose. 

- Ready? - He says.

- Nae! - Dara and I say at the same time.

- And, ACTION!

- How can you? All this years mean nothing? I really love you. - Dara starts.

- I can explain it, babe. She is just a close friend. - I say.

- Really? You kiss your close friends? - She looks really mad, I almost forgot that we are acting. 

- What? Who tell you that? - 

- She, she told me that the next week it would be your one year anniversary. She said that since I'm your "close" friend maybe I know what would you like. That's why you never let us be friends or even talk with each other? That's why I couldn't speak with anyone of your friends in common?  - She is almost crying, but she can manage to control herself. 

- She did what? - I ask. I can't think clearly. Is this what happened between she an Gd?

- It's all you can say? You almost made me loose a long time friendship because of your jealousy. You almost made me give up in my dreams. You apart me from the world and all the ones that knew about you an her. I can believe it. I'm a completely fool. You made me a completely fool. Oh my god, I was so blind. - She has her hands on he head. She looks like she has realize something. He did what? That's why she stopped calling me and even changed her number without telling me? 

- I- I - I'm mumbling.

- You are the worst person alive. I mean, I know we were having problems. We both were so immersed in our careers. We didn't were in the best part of our relationship, but it wasn't the first time we have been through it. I thought we will be okay after all. You made me promised you that after this project ended I will get out of the industry and wait for you. I loved you so much, that I was willing to do it. I was going to give up everything for you. I gave up in many things and persons for you. I gave you everything of me, but what I get in return? You cheating on me, and not just one time, but a whole year. - Dara is crying incessantly.

- Dara, I'm sorry.  - I open my arms to hug her, but...

- DON'T TOUCH ME! - She screams.  She has breakdown. She is in the floor hugging herself, sobbing and trying to calm down.

- CUT! - It's over. 

I run towards Dara. I am Telly worried, but she seems alright. She has stopped crying and she isn't more in the floor.

- Are you okay? - I ask.

- Of course, why wouldn't I? - she says.

- Dara! You were great! - The director says. - I will call you to tell you if you got the role. And thanks Donghae, see you! 

- So, can we go now? - Dara asks.

- Sure, let's go. - I answer.


Now we are at the car 

- I didn't know you were such a great actress. - I say 

- I impressed you, didn't I? - She seems really satisfied.

- Yeah, I almost thought you were alright. -

- What so you mean? - She looks shocked, she can't  believe that I caught her.

- Dara, I know that you weren't acting. You really mean what you said. You really break down, there but you pretend that everything is okay. 

- Was I that obvious? - she says without looking at me.

- They couldn't say it, but I can. God, Dara we have been friends for ten years. If I couldn't say it I would be the worst friend ever.

- Ji Yong couldn't say when I was acting. - She says sad.

- But I'm not Ji Yong, and you know that for me you are more than just a friend. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ Sorry for made you wait so much, but this is longer than the last time. Hope you enjoy it.
Chu~ ^_^