The right decision (?)

Friends?!

Dara POV

- Yep, I know. But you don’t need to cause I will, I will be your girlfriend.

- Yeyyyyyy!!!!- Donghae is shouting with all of him while he stands up and embrace me into his arms and lifting me up out of his happiness, I guess. – I promise you won´t regret it. I will make you as happy as you are making me right now.

- Hahahaha, really? That seems difficult, you know? – I start to .

- Anything is difficult for me as long as that makes you smile. – OMG he´s so cheesy.

- If you say so… hahaha

- Yah! Don’t laugh, I´m for real. – He says while pouting

- Now, would you mind to le-

- Oh my god! I´m so sorry, unnie. I will return later. No, I won´t return. I promise I will forget everything. No, in reality I didn’t see nothing, I swear. – Hayi is speaking really fast, looking at the ground covering part of her eyes.

- No, wait. You can enter. – I say to her, while making signals to Donghae to let me down, and as soon as he does I walk towards Hayi, who is still frozen on her spot.

- Unnie, I´m really sorry. I did not know you were with someone. The girl over there told me you were alone, so I didn’t thought about knocking first. I´m sorry. – Hayi says clearly distressed.

- No, don’t apologize. You didn’t do anything with a bad intention.  But can you please keep this as a secret? – I say, holding her hands and with pleading eyes.

- Of course, unnie. But weren´t you…- She starts doubting to continue. - No forget it, unnie. – She end up saying and then she smile brightly to me.

- Are you sure? You can ask me anything you want

- Well…, I’m not sure if this is right to say but it is just that I thought you were Ji Yong oppa´s girlfriend. – she says shyly, looking to her feet.

I can´t say nothing to that, but I guess my facial expressions talk for themselves because as soon as Hayi notice them she apologize.

-I´m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.

- Well, all I can say you is that we aren´t together anymore. I promise I will explain to everyone the current situation.

Donghae POV

I´ve been listening to the whole conversation, but the last part gave a lot to think about. Am I being too selfish? I don’t want Dara to pass through uncomfortable situations like this anymore, and I know that there would be many of this in the future. Wouldn’t she have many hardships at her company? I mean, everyone there knows about her past relationship, and now that it is over and she´s with me, won’t some people would look her bad? I don’t want her to be down because of that, because of me. May be, it isn´t the right time for us to be together.


A/N: Hi! I kwon that it has been a whole since I last updated something, and I would like to apologize about it, it´s just that some things had happened in my life the past eight months. Anyways, I´m back. 

Hope you aren´t that mad with me 

Love,

ACO_Mo