It's not of your business

Friends?!

Dara's point of view.

We are already at YG office. I don't know what I should do, it's not that we were doing something, but the situation looks like we did. And I'm kind if hurt from what Oppa told me about GD, it's more like anger, I'm not the one who was wrong in the beginning.

Manager oppa knocks the door. 


- Enter. - The voice of YG says from inside.

We are about to enter, but...

- Wait! - I suddenly scream. 

- What? - Donghae and Manager oppa say at the same time.

- You're still shirtless. - I say while blushing. It's not that I'm looking, but is impossible not to look, he has a great body. Why I never realized it? Stop it, Dara! Why am I thinking this? I can feel that my face is a tomato.

- Oh. - Donghae says while trying to cover himself with his hands. If I'm a tomato, I don't know what is him. 

- It's your problem. - Is all what Manager oppa says.

- I say: "Enter". - YG says again. This time rising his voice.

- We are coming. - I say nervously.

- Here, - And Manager oppa lends a jacket to Donghae.

- Th- Thanks.- Donghae says and then bows.

He puts on the jacket, but it seem that it doesn't fit. It's just that the jacket oppa gave him was a little too small, but at least I covers some parts of his body.

Manager oppa enters first and after a couple of minutes he goes out. It's our turn.

- Annyeonghaseyo! - Donghae and me say at the same time.

- Sup? Why did you take too long, Dara?. - Yg says without looking at us. He seems busy checking some papers.

- I was handling some things. - I say 

- I see. Well, I only wanted to wish you good look. - He says, but he keeps looking at the overs and not at us.

- Oh, thanks sangjanim! - I say respectfully 

- But, your manager told me that he found you ,how can I say it? , in a "situation". What's about it? - he says, still ignoring us.

- It's nothing important. Don't worry about it. - I try to persuade him

- Really? Cause he told me that he found you with someone in the dorm, and you know that boys aren't allowed, in a compromising situation. What do you have to say about it? - Now he is looking at me, but he hasn't noticed Hae.

- Actually, not everything of that is true. - I say, trying to explain the situation.

- So, you are saying that your manager told me lies? - He says while returning his concentrations to the papers. He makes it sound bad, 

- No, it's isn't like that. It's more like, ahmmm. How can I put it? - I say. 

- Stop it! You were with a boy in that kind of situation. Dara. I thought you were with GD and that you loved him. I thought you were different. - he says. No, please make him stop. - But after this I don't know what to think.

I open my mouth to answer, but Yg has notice Donghae.

Donghae point of view:

- Why are YOU here? - YG say while pointing to me with his index.

- I- I. - I start, mumbling. But after I can continue YG realize something.

-  And why are you shirtless?- He says. 

- Actually, I . - YG is looking at  me frowning. - *gulp* it's a funny story. Jeje. I laugh awkwardly.

- Really? I want to hear it.  - Yg says with an evil smirk. He is enjoys making me  nervous, but he is also mad.

- Well, I. - I begin, again,  but someone suddenly opens the door and runs towards Yg without noticing our presence. 

Is everyone blind, or I'm just invisible? 

- Hyung, I have a great idea about the concept of the MV but we will need Ttokki. Can we put her on it?  - He looks really excited. 

- I think you should ask her first what she thinks about it. - he says calmly.

- Really? Would you allow that? - GD asks surprised about what his Hyung said.

- I will think about it if she accepts.- Yg answers.

- I'm going to ask her right know. - He says.

He takes out his phone and Dara's phone starts to ring. Gd notice it and turns to us. 

- Annyeonghaseyo! - I greet him. Oh, I'm so stupid. How can I did that? - How are'you? - Really, Donghae? He still has some bruises on his face . 

- Da hell with you, boy? You can't look me? I'm full of bruises because your stupidity. And. How can you greet me like that when you are trying to take away my girl? You're surely and hypocrite. - he says angrily. 

- Wait! What? He is the one who made you like this? You told me you've had an accident while practicing. - He says even more angry than Gd.

- Yes, hyung. He is the one. And he is also trying to take away Dara from me. - He says.

Dara point of view:

He is such a little boy. How can he blame him like that? How have I never realized it? Love surely makes you blind, and the stupidest person in the world. But even after I can say something Yg speaks first.

- So, it is true Dara. You were heaving an affair with this guy in the dorm. I'm really disappointed. - He is trying to make me feel responsible.

I'm so angry. I can feel the anger in my throat.

- DON'T LIE, JI YONG! That's not how things happened.- I say -  I'm not the witch of the story. You were the one who ruin our stupid "fairy tale". You were the one that cheated on me with your "friend" in first place, and then called me b*tch! That's why Hae hit you. And even if I were doing something with Donghae in the dorm, the only thing I need to apologize it would be for letting him in ,because it isn't allowed, but whatever I do with him isn't of your business. - I'm breathing really hard.

- So, you are accepting than you DID something with him! How can you? Since when? - Gd stills have more to say, but I'm not going to let him.

- Sorry, but I'm not as you, if that's what you mean. I never cheat on you with him. YOU - I say while pointing to his chest- were the one who cheated on me with your "just close friend" Kiko. You were the on who took me away. I know we weren't having our best time, but how can you? And now you are portraying yourself as the victim. Really?- I'm really mad.

Nobody moved while I was speaking, anyone dare to. Yg is shocked from my  reaction and from what I just said. 

Actually, anyone besides Bom knew about out break up. Even before I found out that he was cheating on me we were quite distant, so no one notice it. 

After a couple of minutes Gd finally speaks:

- You knew I was a bad boy, I've already told you. I even wrote you a song about it. Remember? 

- Yes, I do. And it was the first time you hurt me. How can I be so stupid to trust in you, again? - I answer. - but I also remember something about being a good boy with your girl. But let me guess, that song wasn't for me, right? It was for Kiko, or do you have a new girl. Cause, from what I know you get bored easily. - I'm trying to hurt him, but I guess I'm also hurting myself. 

And just when a tear starts falling Donghae embraces me tightly in his arms. I can feel that know I'm secure. 

------------------------------------------------

A/N: ¡Hola! Hello! I just finished this chapter, like three minutes ago. Kkk. Hope you like it. Please let me know if you are liking the story, what you think about i? What you suggest in order to make it better. And also I want to thank you for reading. ^_^ 

lots of love,

ACO_Mo <3