Misunderstanding?

Friends?!

Dara’s point of view:

Today is the day. Today I am going to show the director and the world that I have the capacity to be the actress they have been searching. Fighting Dara!

Oh, but I’m so scared. I haven’t practiced as I should, my head and heart have been feeling uneasy, I am feeling uneasy since that happened. I thought I would never be able to say what it, it just happened. I am also a bit embarrassed towards Donghae, he wasn’t supposed to hear that. The story itself makes me look stupid, that´s why I haven’t told him earlier, and now he already see us argue. Anyway I’m not going to let this turn me down, I have been waiting and working for so long that nothing or anyone will ruin this day.

Since morning I have been doing countless things, I even clean all the dorm. Even if I can be in my house, I decided to stay here. In some way is the best, since I have been stressed with all this stuff and also, I don’t want to worry my family.

The meeting is at 2 in the afternoon, and it’s just 12, but I want to be there earlier, in case anything that can make me late happens. 

Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same

 

Where I put my mobile? I´m sure it was on my bag. And I thought I had everything prepared. Ahhh! And the song keeps playing.

 

When our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down

‘Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh

Found it!

-Yeoboseyo?

 

- Sup, Dara?

 

- Donghea-ah?

 

- Haven’t you check who it was before answering? That’s dangerous, girl- Donghae says me

 

- Ahhhh, sorry. I´m so careless. – I apologize 

 

- Don´t apologize. I was just joking. Sorry. – Now, he is the one who is apologizing

 

- But you have reason, it´s dangerous. – I answer him 

 

- Okay. – He says 

 

We keep in silence for some time 

 

-. So why did you call? – I decide to speak first.

 

Donghae´s point of view:

 

We have been in silence for a while, but it doesn’t feel like an awkward silence, it was comfortable. I think Dara said something, but I haven’t heard what.

 

-What? - I ask

 

- I asked you why you called me. – She answers

 

- Oh, sorry. – I say

 

- Don’t worry. - I can almost see her smile, I love when she smiles.

 

- So, why did you call me?

 

- Oh, yes. I called you to ask you if you want me to pick you up, you are at your dorm, right?

 

- Yes, I am. – She seems a bit confused due to the offer.

 

- It´s because I know that right know you are very nervous. And I´m sure that you were preparing to go to the studio before I called you. – I explain.

 

- You know me so well. You are sure? I´m not troubling you? - She says

 

- 1000% sure. To be honest I am also a bit nervous, that´s why I thought that we could make us company on our way, so we won´t thinking about it.

 

-Well, if that’s the case, yes. I want you to pick me up. – Why is she so cute?

 

- Cool, I see you in ten minutes, okay? - I say

 

- Sure. See you.

 

And that’s how the call ends. 

 

 

Dara's point of view:

 
Good that Donghae has offered to take me to the studio, I think I wouldn't be able to get there without having an accident. Even if I'm more calm now, I can't help but felling nervous. 
 
Ding-dong
 
I run to the door to open. Wait. I must ask who is it, it's dangerous to just open the door without knowing. 
 
- Who is it? - I ask 
 
 
- Were you waiting for someone else? - Donghae ask 
 
 
- No, but I thought you will wait in the car. - I explain  while opening the door an let him in.
 
 
- Actually that was the plan, but i wanted to use the bathroom, may I? . - he says embarrassed.
 
 
- Jajajajaja, you don't need to be embarrassed. Of course. You can go to the one that it's in my bedroom. - I say while pointing the bedroom with a big blackboard with my name written. I think that the main bathroom has some just "girls" things, since Bom and me are the only ones that have our own bathrooms 
 
 
- Thanks. - And he heads to my room. 
 
 
- You're welcome. - I say 
 
 
Ding-dong 
 
 
Who it must be? I wasn't waiting anyone, besides Donghae, and he already arrived. 
 
 
And for second time in five minutes it ask: 
 
- Who is it? 
 
 
- It' me. - A manly voice says. 
 
 
- Hey, oppa. What are you doing here? - I say to our manager while letting him in.
 
 
- The CEO told me to pick you up earlier and take you to the company. - he explains 
 
 
-  Oh, I see. But - I start but Donghae  interrupts me.
 
 
- Dara, I havvvv - He stops at the time he realize that someone has arrived and then he watch down himself. HE IS SHIRTLESS! Why is he shirtless? 
 
 
- What is he doing here and why is he SHIRTLESS? Boys aren't allowed in here. - Oppa asks
 
 
- I-I  know. - I say. - But it isn't why you think.
 
 
- I-I am sorry .- He is still shocked. He is making a big effort I talk, but he can't move.
 
 
Donghae's point of view five minutes ago:
 
- You're welcome - Dara says by the time I'm entering to her room.
 
It's the first time I'm in her room, even if I have been in her house I haven't see it there. And in the dorm, from what I know boys aren't allowed, but I really wanted to go to the bathroom.  Oh, the bathroom. Run Donghae.
 
I'm done with my business. I'm washing my hands when a little and cute flower caught my attention. It's just like Dara. And it has a button, what does it do? May be it's a fan.
 
Click.
 
Ahhh! Water, the flower throw water! How does it stop! May be if I press the button again. No! Now more water is going out. How many water can a little flower can keep? The water has finally stopped, but now I am all wet. And when I say wet, I mean like of I had take a shower with my clothes in. I can't get sick now, I have many schedules to complete. I think that maybe taking off my shirt is the best. I take a towel that was in a cabinet to dry me a bit. How I am going to explain this to Dara? T_T
 
I have take too much, so I decide to go out. Uh-oh! This isn't good. Her manager is here. 
 
I can see that they are talking, and that he is very angry, but I can't hear anything.
 
- I-I am sorry. - is all I can say.
 
 
- Say that to YG, I'll take you there. And Dara I thought you love GD.- He seems really serious about the last statement and that it's for real that he will do that.
 
 
What should I do? What is he going to do us? What is he going to do me? 
 

And without knowing we've already arrived to the door of his office. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hi! As I promised, I managed to upload today, Yey! I hope you are enjoying this story. I have had some problems to write this chapter because I had a mental block, but fortunately for me and maybe for you I overcome it and here it is. 
 
Thanks for reding.
 
Love you~ <3  \(^_^)/
 
P.D: Sorry for the bad tittle.