Run!

Friends?!

 

 

Donghae point of view:
 
I know that this is quite inappropriate, since YG and Gd are the ones that are seeing us, but I couldn't contain myself. Just the fact of seeing Dara crying makes me completely insane and I have the necessity of protect her no matter what.
 
- Don't cry, everything will be okay, everything is okay. - I whisper to her.
 
- Now I know, thanks for being here. - She says 
 
We have been hugging for a while, when someone speaks and make is aware of the situation and we stop. I'm moving away from Dara, but she hold my hand right after the end of the hug. She is holding it really tight I press her hand a bit and starts touching it with my thumb. Yg and Gd had seen and heard everything, but it doesn't matter.  
 
- So, what exactly happened? - Yg asks.
 
- What do you mean? - Dara says while whipping her tears.
 
- First, what happen to both of you in the dorm? - He asks
 
- I can explain that. - I say and I continue after Yg gave me an approval look. - I went to pick up Dara and take her to the studio. But I...
 
Gd interrupts me:
 
- Why would you went with her to the studio? - He still looks angry, but he has calmed down since Dara say "that".
 
- I've already told you Ji Yong, I used to talk you about that everyday. You would know if you've been paying me attention, but you were too busy trying to keep lying to me and to Kiki. - Dara says with an deadly gaze. 
 
I wait to Gd for say something, but he reminded silent. So I continue, 
 
- Well, as you already know I'm the male lead of the drama Dara is applying to. - I explain looking to Yg eyes, instead to Gd. - And I know that Dara would want to go much earlier, plus I was quite nervous since some part of Dara getting or not the role is my responsibility. My plan was to wait her on the car, but I needed to use the bathroom, and the studio is a bit far. That's why I was in the dorm. I'm really sorry, all this misunderstanding is my fault. - I apologize to Yg. 
 
- Well, that explains why you were there, but you still haven't told why are you shirtless. - Yg points out.
 
- Yeah, what happened? - Now Dara is the one who is asking. 
 
- Oh, about that. It is quite embarrassing. - I say while covering myself with both hands. 
 
- Yah, Donghae-ah! We are willing to hear your story, we have time. - she tease me. But it looks that she has realize something - Wait! Time! We don't have time! It's late! 
 
- Keep calm, girl. It's only 1:00! We still have time. - I say
 
- You want your ex-girlfriend to have the role cause you still care of her. I can see it in your eyes. - She is teasing me again. 
 
- Yes, Dara. You're right, that's why I kiss you. - And after that I smile 
 
- What does that mean? Dara, you are or you aren't with him? - Yg says. It looks like we forgot where we are, ups ?
 
- Sangjanim, I promise that we will be here right after the audition finishes. We really need to leave now. Can we? - Dara asks with puppy eyes. How can someone resist to that? 
 
- But you will return as fast as you can, got it? - He says 
 
- We promise it. Run, Donghae! - she says and smack me in the stomach. 
 
- Ouch! I'll see you later, sir. - I feel like I'm talking to her father, but there's a slightly difference, her father loves me. 
 
We are almost out his office when Yg calls me.
 
- Donghae-ssi, you are still shirtless, remember? 
 
I look down my body and I notice it.
 
- Oh! I-. - 
 
- Here. - Yg throws me a t-shirt.
 
- Thanks, Yang-ssi. - I say and then bow.
 
- You're welcome - he says with an evil smirk printed on his lips. I'm afraid. 
 
- Ji, You also have to explain me what was Dara talking about. - it's not he last thing I hear after closing the door.
 
I put on the t- shirt, and I discover the reason of Yg's evil smirk as soon as Dara begins laughing. He gave me a YG concert t-shirt. 
 
- Yah! Don't laugh, we don't have time. - And we start running to the elevator.
 
Dara point of view:
 
- Sup, Dara. I thought you were on an audition. - Oppa say when we enter to the elevator.
 
- Hi, Seven oppa. I'm supposed to be there by this time, but I had some things to manage here. What about you? - I ask, but he doesn't pay attention as he is looking Donghae with curiosity.
 
- Annyeonghaseyo, sunbe-nim. - Donghae greets him.
 
- Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae- ssi. I don't mean to be rude, by put why are you here? - he asks politely 
 
- I will explain you later, we have to go now. - I say as soon as the elevator opens its doors. - Bye.
 
- Nice to meet you, sunbe-nim. - Donghae says.
 
- Oh, yeah. Me too. See you. - And he goes with curiosity written in his face.
 
- Run! Donghae. We will have to use  car from the company. Yg gave me the keys. 
 
I take the hand of Donghae and start to run to the car that is parked across the street. But the light is green, so we need to wait. As soon as it change we run again.
 
No ones point of view:
 
Just in the corner of the street, someone is watching Dara and Donghae holding hands in front of the YG building. 
 
*clic* 
 
That sound repeats multiple times before the couple gets into the car. 
 
"This and the photos I have took some time ago are going to complement each other really well" Is what the person watching is thinking. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hi! It is me, again. Sorry for the short update, but I have been quite busy. Hope you like it! 
 
I Love You~