Are you sure you are just friends?

Friends?!

Dara point of view:

How can he notice it? It isn't possible. No one ever caught me. 

- Was I that obvious? 

 

- They couldn't say it, but I can. God, Dara we have been friends for ten years. If I couldn't say it I would be the worst friend ever.

 

- Ji Yong couldn't say when I was acting. 

 

- But I'm not Ji Yong, and you know that for me you are more than just a friend. 

 

- I know you are like a brother... - He stops me

 

- I don't...

 

Ring.... Ring

 

- Wait. - I say before answering. - Nae?

 

- Are you done? - Manager Oppa is the one calling me.

 

- Yeah, we've just finished. - I answer

 

- Okay, come to the company as soon as you can. Sangjanim is waiting for you two. - Oppa instructs me. 

 

- Call! We are going. Bye. - And oppa hangs up without saying goodbye.

 

- Hae, we need to go right now. - I say while he is turning on the car. - Sorry, what were you saying? 

 

- Nothing. - He is clearly mad 

 

- Yah, Hae! Please tell me, Nae? - I try to convince him.

 

- I'll tell you another time. - He says.

 

- But... Well, but don't take to long to say it. 

 

- I hope so. - He says on a low tone, but I can hear him.

 

 

We have arrived to the YG building. We haven't talk during the travel. 

 

- Fishy, are you mad? - I say trying to sound cute in our way to the lift. 

 

- No, I'm not. - He says nonchalantly.

 

- Come on, Hae. - I say while grabbing his arm tightly. 

 

- I already tell you, I'll say you later. - He seems irritated.

 

- Sorry, I... 

 

- You change me for this? - The lift opened, letting GD and Kiko watch the scene. - Well, with me you never needed to beg. 

 

- Shut up, Yong! - I yell.

 

- Annyeonghaseyo, Kiko-ssi. - Donghae says while placing his arm around me and hold me closer. 

 

Donghae point of view:

I couldn't resist it. He was making me seem like a jerk. It's just that I was so mad because when I finally got the courage to tell her, it seems that it isn't the time. Arghhh!

- Hi. Sorry, who are you? - She asks politely.

 

- Sup, Kiko? He is a friend of mine. - Dara says and smiles to her.

 

- Annyeonghaseyo, Dara unnie! Oh, I see. - The girls says. - Nice to meet you, I'm Kiko Mizuhara! - And she tends her hand to me.

 

- My pleasure, I'm Lee Donghae. - I present myself while shaking hands, but without stop holding Dara.

 

- Let's go, Hae. Sangjanim is waiting for us. - She says while pulling me into the lift, by the arm, which I still around her.

 

- You also came to see Yg, unnie? - Kiko asks.

 

- Yes, is just that we need to take care of some things.

 

- Ha! - Gd laughs ironically. - I don't think is just that. You are not exactly in a good position.

 

- And what about you Kiko, why are you here? - Dara ignores Gd.

 

- Oh, I was here taking care of some business and Ji Yong Oppa told me that Yg wanted to see me. - She says with a smile. I think she don't know anything about Dara and Ji Yong relationship.

 

- I see. Well we are here so, let's go. – Dara, that didn’t let my arm go all this time, push me out of the lift.

 

Gd and Kiko do the same. Dara knocks to the door, but there’s no answer.

 

-Are you there, Sangjanim? – Dara asks, but there’s no answer.- I guess he isn’t here, Hae. Would you mine to wait?

 

-He has to wait, babe. He don’t have any option. – Gd interferes and Dara rolls her eyes.

 

-Never mind, today I don’t have any schedule. – I smile brightly to her. – And as Ji Yong-ssi said: I don’t have any optio but to wait.

 

-Is it really okay? i guess you want to rest. – She seems worried.

 

-Don’t worry, noona. I can rest here, in the couch. – I say while sitting down on the couch that is outside Yg office. – But if you don’t want me here, I can understand. – I say with puppy eyes.

 

-It isn’t that, Fishy. You know that I love spending time with you, but the situation isn’t good. Don’t be like this, nae? – Dara comforts me.

 

-Is it really that? - I am jocking, obviously, and Dara knows but she plays along.

 

-What do you want me to do to prove it? – She asks while messing my hair as if I were a little boy making a tantrum.

 

-I want you to…. Mmmmmm…. Take me to your house. I want to eat food made by Mrs. Park. Call? –I say playfully.

 

-Call! We will go after this. So now, be a nice boy, arasso?

 

-Nae, my lovely Dara. – I was just about call her noona, but I couldn’t contain myself. It is good that she didn’t mind, or that’s what I think since she is smiling brightly.

 

-Unnie, are you sure he is just a friend? – Kiko asks with a smirk.

 

-Uh? – Dara reacts. We hadn’t realized that we have company. Upps.

 

-That’s the same question I have had ALL this years. – Ji Yong says sharply.

 

-Well, actually I … - I start but:

 

-You can enter now, guys. – Yg has just arrived and is heading to his office.

 

The four of us stay in our places. We don’t know who he is talking to.

 

-Everyone inside, now. – Yg says, after noticing our confusion.

 

Now, we are all inside the office, standing in front of Yg’s desk where he is seated behind.

 

-First of all, how did everything went, Dara? Are you getting the role? – Yg asks.

 

-I still don’t know. They are going to call me during the week. – She explains.

 

-What do you think, Donghae-ssi? Is getting it? But she was good. – I say.

-Uh? Well, I don’t know. The director didn’t tell me anything.

 

- And what about Yoona-ssi?

 

- I’m sorry, but I’m not allowed to say anything about her.- I try to explain

 

- I see, well I hope you get it Dara.- He says.

 

-Thank you, sangjanim.

 

-And, now. Please tell why your friend was almost in the dorm. – Yg is looking directly to my eyes.

 

-I can explain it, if you let me. – I say

 

-Of course I do, continue please.- Yg says

 

-Well, as I told you before I wanted to use the bathroom, so….

 

And I continue with the explanation.

 

-I know it is stupid, but that’s how it happened. I’m really sorry. – I apologize

 

-Hahahaha, you are a really funny guy. Well, now that we cleared lets continue with the next topic.

 

-Sangjanim, Kiko doesn’t know anything yet. Please don’t drag her into this. – Dara says.

 

-What are you talking about, unnie. – Kiko looks really confused.

 

-It’s something about the new album. They wanted to include me, but I think I shouldn’t since there have been some gossips about Ji Yong and me. I don’t want to affect your relationship. – She tries to cover the real situation.

 

-Oh, I see. But please don’t mind me, I think is better, so people won’t discover us. Well, obviously if you … and your boyfriend don’t mind. – She says while smiling to us.

 

-He isn’t her boyfriend, Kiko.- Yg says.

 

-Oh, I thought he was, since he look at her as if he love her and they speak to each other in a sweet tone. – She says and makes me blush.

 

-Well, that’s all Dara. You and Donghae-ssi can leave. Now you two. – Yg says.

 

-Thanks, Sangjanim.

 

-Good bye, YG-ssi

 

We are already at the car when Dara calls someone.

 

-Mom? Donghae amd I are coming home. ….. Nae…… Me too…… See you.

-I was joking, Dara. – I say surprised.

 

-I know, but I know you miss my mom’s dishes. – She says while pressing my nose.

 

-Hahahaha, so to your house?

 

-Nae!

 

We are on our way when Dara receives a message.

 

-Look! - Show me a message: “You and Donghae should be prepared”

 

What does this means?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who is back! Hahahaha. Hi! I just finished this chapter. I’m really sorry, but I wasn’t able to finish it until today. But I compensated you, right? This chapter has more darahae, isn’t it?

Love u~  <3 

\(^_^)/