May i love you?

Friends?!

Dara point of view:

- Mom, not this again. We have already talk about this. You are embarrassing me. - I say to my mom who isn't even listening to me. She has put all her attention on Donghae. She loves him. When we were younger she kept telling me that I should date him.

 

We have arrived to my parents’ house and we discovered the dad was right when he sent me the message, we should've been prepared. I don't know how she do it. 

 

- Mom! Listen to me. - I yelled, but I immediately regret it. I shouldn't yell to my mom. - Sorry, I didn't mean it. 

 

My mom turn her head to my direction, she looks mad, but as soon as she starts to speaks she turns into an excited fangirl.

 

- But you too look so cute together. Look at the photos I've taken. You should date. Both of you are single, right? - She look at Donghae and he nodded. Why did he? I'm going to kill him- Then it's the perfect timing. 

 

- Mom! Stop shipping us. You don't even know how we feel towards each other. - I say to her. 

 

- I know that some years ago you liked him and...

 

- Mom! - I scream. She is really embarrassing me.

 

- What do you think about my daughter, Hae? - She asks.

 

- Well, she is really beautiful, Mrs. Park. Who can resist to her charms? And she is cute, kind, she is - 

 

- Stop it! - It’s all I say after I run to the safety of my room.

 

- Yah, Dara! - I hear my mom say, but I decided to ignore her and closed the door.

 

A few minutes have passed, when...

 

*knock, knock*

 

- May I enter? - Donghae asks, but all I can see are his eyes?

 

- You would do it even if I say no. - I answer.

 

- Who you think I am? I always respect your privacy. - He open the door so I can see him, but seems serious.

 

- I was just joking, don't get mad. - I say, in a deep voice.

 

- I was joking too. - he says with a smile. - May I?

 

- Yeah, come in. - I say while inviting him to seat net to me by tapping to the bed.

 

- Thanks! - he says. - Why were you so mad? 

 

- And you? Why weren't you? - I ask 

 

- You haven't answered me. 

 

- I don't know, it's embarrassing. I mean, she has a complete album full of us together.

 

- Hahahaha, but that's cute. - He smiles brightly.

 

- I don't think so.... Why did you encourage her with all of that?

 

- With what? - He says while laying down in the bed.

 

- With all that crap you said about me. - I turn to look him.

 

I'm waiting for his answer but instead we pulls me towards him and hug me tightly, pressing me against his chest. 

 

- It isn't crap, it is just the truth. - I try to free me, but he hugs me tighter, like a koala. - You are beautiful, kind, cute, charming. You are just perfect. I really like you, Dara..... No, I love you. I love you since the first day I met you. 

 

Donghae point of view:

 

OMG! I did it. I told her. But she didn't react. I let her go, but she didn't move. 

 

- Dara? - I ask.

 

She finally moves and she return to the position I founded her.

 

- Yah, Hae! Stop joking around! It isn't funny. - She says.

 

Ouch! That hurts, but now that I told her I won't step down.

 

- I wasn't joking, I'm for real, Dara. - I say while sitting next to her.

 

- Hae, I...

 

- Please listen, Dara. - She nods indicating me to continue. - I know, you had just ended a really long relationship. I know that may be you are not prepared for this, but I can make you be prepared, and if that doesn't do, I can wait. I've been waiting all this time, so some time more won't be a problem. I wanted to tell you a long time ago, but I wasn't brave enough. And when I found the courage to do it, you had already fallen for Ji Yong. That's why I started to go out with Yoona, I thought I hadn't any feelings for you anymore, but I was wrong. I felt so bad towards Yoona, since I didn't love her. That's why I'm super happy now that she got someone that really loves her. And I want you to find that person in me. I want to be the man that is with you every time you need, that loves you the most, that is able to protect you. The one that no matter what happens is there for you. The one you can blame for everything, even if it hasn't done anything with him. The one that accompany you even if you don't talk and just want to be with someone. The one that is there for you forever. The one that loves you the most. Sandara, I'm not asking you for loving me back, I'm just asking you for let me keep loving you. Could you do it? 

 

- Donghae, I... I don't know what to tell you. I mean, you have been with me so much time. You have been by my side always. You didn't leave me even when Ji Yong didn't let me be your friend. - She looks at my eyes and then she continues. - As you said, I'm not prepared yet. But some time ago I felt the same way, and I can't deny the fact that I feel attracted to you, but I don't want to hurt you. You deserve someone that can give you more happy memories than worries. - She stops. I knew it, she is rejecting me. How can I be so stupid to think that I had a chance with her? 

 

- That's why, right now, I can promise you return all you give to me.... - She continues until I irrupt her.

 

- But I'm not asking you to give me back anything. I don't want to be with anyone but you. I don't care what I need to do or to face if it's with you. Can't you understand? I love you, Dara. Can you let me be? 

 

She looks to my eyes and open to say something, but I don't let her. I stop her with a kiss.

 

She is shocked, so she isn't kissing me back, until I bite her bottom lip. I'm afraid how she is going to react. I'm sure she will push me and then hit me. Oh! Me and my big ideas. But, wait, she pull me closer with her arm around my neck and she open a bit, letting my tongue enter. We are fighting for the dominance. I place my arm behind her waist. We keep kissing until she let a moan scape. She is embarrassed, but she don't let me go, instead, she sits change her place and sits on my lap. I start giving her small kisses in the neck and so she lets another moan scape from . 

 

- Dara are you still mad?- Dara's mom asks behind the door.

 

Oh, sh*t. I forgot we were on her parents' house. And I think she too. What if they heard something? Well, we didn't make so much noise, I guess. Oh, God, I beg you that they didn't listen anything. I mean, we didn't do anything, we just kissed a little bit, but still.

 

- Dara are you there? - Dara's mom seems worried.

 

- Yes, mom. I'm here. I was on the bathroom and it seems that Donghae fell asleep. - Dara says.

 

- Hahahaha, this boy. He always does the same. - I blushed immediately like a tomato. Even if it's kind of true, she didn't have to mention it. Dara notices and mocks of me in silence. - Okay, wake him up, the dinner is ready.

 

- Yes, mom. We are going- She says while we can listen her walking away.

 

Dara stands up, but I pull her back to my lap.  

 

- So, may I love you?

 

- Nae, you can. - She says and kiss me again before going out. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup? Kekekeke

I needed to compensate you for waiting for an update for so long, so her it is another one. I troll some of you with the photos, muahahaha. I’ve been an YG stand for some time, so I´ve learn something. kekekeke. Anyway thank you for reading and hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to give some feedback, or just to talk-   ;)

Love you <3   /(^_^)/