The same words, in a different situation

Friends?!

Donghae point of view:

OH MY GOD! I'm kissing her, I'm kissing Dara. But wait, why is she moving away? Did I do something wrong? What's happening? I heard a voice, but I was so immersed that I didn't realize that it was coming from the door, I thought it came from another room. Dara is speaking:

-I can explain it, Ji- she says 

What? Did she just said Ji? That Ji, Ji Yong? Oh, I'm so dead. I knew I shouldn't have accepted even if I wanted to. But there's something more, I felt something. After all these years trying to fold my feeling and just when I thought I was already done this happened.

- Really? Then ,do it!- He said.

What should I do? I should apologize and beg for mercy. 

-Sorry, Ji Yong ssi, this is al my fault. I-I was... - I started it but Dara cut me off.

-Stop it, Donghae - she said in a serious tone with a bit of anger in her voice.


What the hell is happening?


Dara point of view:


OMG, this isn't good. Ji, saw us. Many things are passing through my mind. He surely is mad. Kya! TT_TT. Donghae starts to talk, he is apologizing.

Wait, I shouldn't be worry about what he is thinking  and Donghae shouldn't apologize. Ji Yong and me aren't in any kind of relationship, besides de professional one, any more. 

  - Stop it, Donghae- I said and he immediately shut up.

After an uncomfortable silence I speak again 

-You don't need to apologize. You shouldn't apologize. - I say turning myself to him. - I've already told you we aren't anything anymore. 

-What? - Ji Yong says angrily
 
-What you heard and I don't need to explain you anything. - I say while staring  at him  directly into the eyes. 

Donghae is like a statue. I'm not even sure if he is still breathing.

-So why did you sent me this message? - GD says while showing his phone, but I can't see anything because he is shaking it like a crazy - You want me to see you with him? - He asks and points towards Donghae. He is clearly mad. 

-What are you taking about? Which message? - I say. I'm really confused.

- THIS! - he shouts and throw his phone to me.

I catch it and read the text:

       From: Baby girl 
     Waaaaaah! I need you. I need your kisses. See you at the Japanese Restaurant.                   near my dorm at 4.

 OH, DARA, YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE! You send it to the wrong person. I can feel how my face is turning red. I'm so embarrassed.

-Hey, Ji. You know? This wasn't supposed to be sent to you, it was for Donghae, sorry. It's because you are just one number below him. Isn't that funny? - I say with an awkward laugh.

-No, it isn't - Ji Yong says in a severe tone. - You make me all happy and excited, and when I come I find you kissing with another guy when only a days ago you were saying that you loved me. And as if you aren't happy with that, you tell me that the text in which you say that you need me and my kisses was for the guy that you were kissing. Plus, this guy is the one that you always tell me was just a good friend and anything more. And now you are asking me if isn't this funny. Sorry, but this isn't funny for me. You are such a b*tch! 


What did he just say? That I'm a what? He was the one who cheated on me when we were  still together ,and now he is my victim? 


I open my mouth to answer, but Donghae has already answer him, or something like that. He had punched him, just in the face, his "precious" face. I know that Donghae is just trying to protect me, but I can't let Donghae got into trouble. 
 

Why I have this feeling? Why I still care about him? In some way he deserves being punched. Why I can't  move on? Am I that stupid? 


Donghae point of view:


-Don't be like this, Fish. You are better than this. - Dara says. And I stop, even if I wanted to continue. She seems hurt.   

- But he called you, he called you ... That. - I complain.

-I know, but he this isn't the right way. And I can defend myself. - Dara says she seems a bit angry 


Ji Yong is on the floor, bleeding from the nose. Also his mouth have some blood, but I'm not sure if it from his noise or I also hurt his mouth. I really did that? 

-Sorry. - I say to Dara, but is Ji Yong  who answers.

-You should be. Who the hell you think you are? - he says not very happy.

I don't know what to answer, I'm his friend. In her heart I will be just her close friend. Why did I even do that? It's not like I have the right to punch his boyfriend or ex-boyfriend or whatever he is. Well, anyone would try to defend her, right? Any lady deserves to be called like that. But the way I react hasn't been the best. Who I am lying?, I know perfectly why I did that. It's because I loved her and I' still love her.  


Dara's point of view:


-How can you be so shameless?- I say, I'm really upset.

- Now you are defending him? Who exactly is him to you? - Ji Yong is watching Donghae and me with furious eyes.

- Do you remember when I asked you the same? Do you remember what you answer me? - There are pain in my words, I can feel it, 

- I-I. - Ji Yong is mumbling, I've never saw him do that, even that day he didn't show any kind of insecurity.

-  Well, I remember and you said: "You don't need to know who she is, it isn't of your business." Well now I say the same to you. You don't need to know who he is, and unlike some time ago, it isn't of your business. Because at that time we were still a couple, or at least I thought we were one, but now we are nothing but labelmates. 

- Babe, I-. -  He starts, but I'm sure he is about trying to convince me that he didn't mean that, and that stuff. So I decided to cut him off. 

- No, I'm not you're babe. Please don't do to her the same you did to me. She was just another victim of your lies after all. Kiko doesn't deserve this. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kya, new update! What do you think about it? Hope you like it. If you have any suggestions please tell me \(^_^)/ 

Have you heard the news about Dara as an actress. I'm super happy, I'm just waiting for the time the drama is aired    >_<