Promise me

Friends?!

Dara´s POV

- Hi, babe. - He answers at the first beep. 

- Now I am babe?

- I decided we need to test some names so we can find the best one. 

- Hahaha okay. What's up, babe? - I try to put extra emphasis on babe 

- So... maybe we should talk this in person - He sounds kind of nervous. - Are you free right now?

- I just finished my meeting, so I have free time until 12. - It's 9:30, so I hope it is enough time to talk everything we need to. 

- A.M? 

- Noon, silly

- Kkkk. I was joking. Today is my free day, so do you want us to meet near your agency or do you wanna come over? 

- As much as I would love to, I don't think I should be seen there so frequently. Two days in a row could be suspicious. But what about grabbing breakfast at the YG cafeteria? I will ask manager oppa to go get you so your car won't be seen, okay? 

- And me at YG won't be suspicious at all? 

- Ommo, this is so difficult TT_TT

- Fine, I'll go. But we need to find a meeting place. 

- Awesome. I'll go talk to oppa. 

- See you soon, babycakes 

- You're so cheesy, babyfishcakes 

- Yah! - But I hang up before he can protest any further. 

 

After some persuading, Ive finally convinced oppa to go pick up Hae. I know he thinks something weird is going on, but I insisted it was because I wanted to read the script over before the official first reading. They should be here in any minute, and I am starting to think that bring him here again wasn't the best idea. Why can't my brain function like it should? 

 

Brrrrrr

- We have arrived. Where do you want me to deliver him?

- Aish, oppa. You sound like you are a dealer or something, he isn't a package. 

- I know, but I'm not even sure he is allowed to be here. 

- He's been here before, remember? 

- Yes, but it was different, he was requested to come. 

- Nope, it's the same. I requested him to come. I'll take responsibility

- Whatever, where should I put him?

- Oppa! Just bring him to the cafeteria. - I can hear him laugh through the phone when he hangs up. 

 

Donghae's POV

 

The ride to YG was quite. You see, I am not a talkative person unless I am with someone close and Dara's manager seems to be the same. It's not until we have arrived that I decide to talk. 

- Jjangme-ssi, is this really alright? 

- You heard her, she said it was okay. - I did hear her, but she didn't said those words especially. - Plus, you are only here to read the script so there shouldn't be a problem, right? 

- Sure. - Aish, I am sure I sounded so nervous. Well done, Donghae 

- Anyway, she's there. Good luck with the reading. - I'm almost certain he is mocking me. Why is everyone like this in here? They love to tease me. T_T

 

- Baby Fish Cakes, over here. - Dara shouts from the table she decided to take and everyone around turn their heads around and then follow her gaze toward me. I pretty sure I am blushing, and not in the cute way. 

- Was that really necessary? - I say as I take a seat in front of her. 

- I thought you wanted to use nicknames. - She blinks at me innocently, but I can see her trying to suppress an smirk. 

- I do... Do you realize you called me that in front of your coworkers who you see almost everyday tho? - She seems to realize her mistake and her eyes become as big as platters. - Anyway, maybe we should talk in private 

- I hate you. This is your fault. - She glares at me as she makes me follow her to grab our food. - There are some private eating rooms where we can talk. 

 

As soon as she closes the door I put our trays of food down and give her a quick peak on the lips. 

 

- Sorry, I've been dying to do that since I saw you. 

- Yet, I know you can do much better that that.

- What if someone see us? - Honestly, I wanted more that a little peak, but it seemed inappropriate. 

- We can lock the door. - Is she trying to seduce me? Because it is working. 

 

She reaches to the door and I head the click that indicates it is locked. Without wasting any second I pull her towards me and start kissing her. At first, I try to keep it chaste but when she tilted her head I couldn't help it anymore. I start nibbling at her bottom lips, every time harder than the last until she allows my tongue to slid into . I feel intoxicated with everything that I can't think straight anymore. One moment we were standing and the other we are kissing each other as of our lives depend on it. 

The second we part, I feel the absence and it almost hurt. Call me cheesy, but I know I will never experience the same feeling of completeness when I am with Dara, let alone when we kiss, with someone else. It's like she is the matching piece to the puzzle that it is my heart. I really hope we can stay like this forever, which reminds me the topic we need to talk about. I take a sit and pull her to my lap and start feeding her. 

- Hyuk asked me about yesterday. - She gives me a puzzled look so I elaborate. - He knew that sometimes you would come for dinner or I would go to your parents place, but, you know, we were sleeping, and pretty much cuddling, at the time he arrived so he saw us. I couldn't and didn't want to lie to my best friend, so I told him we would talk later. Which brings me to the following question: what do you want me to tell him?

- Tell him the truth. You already said you don't want to lie to him, so don't. - She simply says. 

- Yeah, but how much should I tell him?

- What do you mean?

- I really didn't want to bring this up, I'm sorry, but I guess we need to talk about it at some point. - I pause to kiss her knuckles. - He knew you were in a relationship with Ji Yong-ssi since sometimes I would sulk about it in front of him. - I'm looking at the floor as I say this, but I still can hear her little chuckle. - Anyway, how much can I tell him about that part? He is a gossip, so he's going to want to know everything, but I don't think is my place to disclose things about your personal life without your consent. 

- Thanks, Hae. I really appreciate it. You can tell him we broke up and then you professed your love to me- She smiles, gives me a quick hug and then stares at me. - Actually, I also wanted to talk about this too. I saw Ji today, he's reluctant about me appearing on his MV and the management team brought it up at the meeting. And I realized that everyone here still believes I'm with him ... I want to change that, but I'm kind of scared about what everyone is going to think about me. Are they going to see it like I am jumping from one relationship to another? 

- Mmmm. I don't really know, but if it makes you more comfortable we can keep our relationship in the low for some time. You can start telling people and after some time passes you can tell them about us. 

- Is that really fine with you? 

- I mean, I would love to say everyone we are together, but I don't want you to be in an uncomfortable position. Just promise me something, okay?

- Tell me 

- No matter what people think, that won't be the reason you breakup with me. If you want to it has be because something isn't working between us, not because of someone's opinion. 

- Woah! You are thinking too much. I just don't want to have a bad image, but that isn't stopping me to be with you. But okay, I promise. - She sticks out her pinky finger, but I ignore it as seal the promise with a kiss. 

- Thanks, Dara. 

 

A/N: 

Hello! Here is a new chapter, I hope you enjoy it. Please, if you have any advise, request, or feedback let me know; I am not even sure if you are liking the story anymore T_T. Also, thanks to the new subscribers. 

Love you!

ACO_Mo