A real/fake date?

Friends?!

Hi! So… I know it’s been ages since I last posted, and I am really really sorry about it :´( I won’t make any excuses since there is no valid one. However, I hope y´all can support this story again (it’s too much to ask, I know, but I want to give this another chance). Anyway, here I go. Hope you enjoy this chapter :) Feel free to comment any advice, complains or request.

Love you, 

ACO_Mo

 

Dara’s POV

-Look, I don’t really know why you are doing this, but could you stop? You are being disrespectful and putting Donghae in a bad position in national T.V. – I say to Ji Yong with the best smile that I can handle at the moment since I don’t want to rise any more suspiciousness.

- Don’t play dumb, Dara. You know exactly why I am being like this, and everything that I just said is true! He is in no position to say such a thing. You shouldn’t have interfered– Ji Yong says clearly angry.

- I get that this isn’t easy for you Ji Yong-ssi, but please let’s not make this a bigger deal that it is. You know how people treats differently female idols in this type of situations. If that last part ever airs, everyone will start speculating. If you care about her you should stop. – Hae says calmly. I can’t believe how he can take all the crap Ji Yong said to him so well. I just can stare at him in awe.

- You have no idea how much I care about her- Ji says, gritting his teeth -I will go talk to the PD about cutting that part, baby girl. Don’t worry. – He says to me, and then he is gone.

- Why are you looking at me like that? – Hae ask

- I want to kiss you so badly. – He looks so shocked. Wait. Did I just say that out loud? Omg, I can feel myself blushing. I’m so horrified by my bluntness.

- Well, at least now you know how I felt every day for the past years. – He says while winking at me.

- Yahhh! – I feel so flustered. I don’t know what to say or do, so I scape. I can hear him laugh as I run to the waiting room.

 

Donghae´s POV

- I didn’t know you were that close to GD.- Eunhyuk begins - What was all about? Is there something you haven’t told me?

- Uhmmm… I’m not. I will explain it later, okay?

- Just if you buy me food. I want some beer and chicken.

– Beer isn’t food, and you know I can’t eat that with the drama around the corner.

- Its liquid food, duh. And me buying it with your money doesn’t mean I’m sharing, but you can watch me. – Hyuk says with a smile, clearly satisfied with his words.

- I hate, you know? – I tease.

- No, you don’t. You love me, almost as much as you do you know who… - He counters.

I can just laugh, since I don’t really think Dara would appreciate me talking about my love for her in a place full of cameras. Is she ready to start something with me? In the past, I could wait whatever amount of time for her, but now that she had said yes (and everything in between) I couldn’t even formulate the thought of backing off. Thinking about that makes me uneasy, I just want to tell everyone about our new relationship. I feel so selfish.

Hyuk must have seen me spacing off since he was poking me to get my attention.

- Sorry. - I smiled apologetically

- No problem, man. Let´s go, they are about to begin and we are the only ones missing.

The rest of the recording goes without a problem, thankfully, and I couldn’t be readier to go home.

- So… my place or yours? – Hyuk asks as Dara approaches us.

- Are you ready? – Dara says with a smile. – Oh, annyong sunbae. – She bows as she notices Hyuk.

- Tsk tsk. How many times do I have to tell you to call me Hyuk, nonna?

- It’s weird, I guess

- But you don’t call him sunbae – Hyuk points at me and pouts.

- I’m special, don’t feel bad about it. – I interject proudly and Dara laughs.

- Whatever. Are you joining us, nonna? – He asks with a sly smile directed to me.

- Uhmmm… - She is clearly nervous.

- I’m sorry, man. I forgot we had plans to celebrate she got in the drama. – I’ve never been a good liar, so I hope he believes it, or at least pretends he did.

- The more the merrier, isn’t it? – He laughs. I´m really a fool for believing he would let it slide, he takes any chance to tease me with this king of things, especially when Dara is involved. Speaking of, she seems terrified by his remark. I guess I was right about her wanting to keep us a secret. He seems to notice her expression, as he checks his phone and says – But you guys will have to go without me, I just remembered I have plans. See you later. – He emphasizes later, which tells me I better be prepared to tell him everything he wants to know as soon as I get home.

- So… what do you wanna do? – I ask her, leaning closer to her face. – Besides, “kiss me so badly” – I whisper to her ear.

- Yahhh! LEE DONG HAE! – She jumps out and hits me, so I just laugh it off.

- For real, tho. I didn’t know we would be hanging out after this, so I didn’t plan anything nor bring something to cover up our faces. – I say sincerely. - I mean, I’m not against the before mentioned option and it doesn’t require going out, but if you want to do something else you should say it now. – I love how flustered she looks.

- That isn’t an option anymore, you mean fishy. – She is glaring at me, but she looks so cute that I can resist to smile at her, making me not realize what she is saying for a minute.

- Wait. What? – I´m dumbfounded

- What you heard Dong Hae, I won´t let it slide that easily. Hmph.

- What if I cook for you? I can make you anything you want. – I try to negotiate. I really wanted her to choose that option.

She seems to be considering my offer.

- We will see… Is that everything you have to offer? – She says all business

- I don’t really know what else you want, but anything you ask I´ll try to comply.

- You really want it that bad, uh?

- I mean, if you don’t want to kiss me is fine, although I would love to, what I really want is to spend some quality time with you.

- Ommo, you´re so cute. Let´s go, I´m hungry. – She says as she leads the way to the parking lot.

 

Dara´s POV

 

We have decided to ride his car after I told manager oppa I was going to be picked up by Durami, my younger sister, and go visit my family.

- Is this okay? – Hae blurts out of nowhere.

- What are you talking about?

- You know… this is our first date as a couple. – He explains. – Wouldn’t you like it better if we go on a real date?

- Then is this a fake date? – I feign thoughtfulness just to .

- You know what I mean, smart rabbit… going to the movies, have dinner at a fancy place, that kind of stuff.

- Kkkk. I know, I know. But as you pointed out earlier, we don’t have any disguise. Plus, we can do that “kind of stuff” another time. – I say while linking our hands together.

- Woah, you are so awesome Dara-yah. – And he kisses the back of my hand.

His action makes me all giddy and mushy on the inside, it´s been a really long time since I felt anything like this… wait… is this something someone who just ended a relationship with a person she claims she loved at the time would think? Aghhh, Dara you shouldn’t be thinking this kind of stuff right now. I should make a mental note to talk about this with Bommie, tho.

- We are here. – He announces, and I realize we are in the parking lot of the building his apartment is.

Suddenly I´m nervous. It´s not like I haven’t been here before, but this is different. What was I thinking? We should have gone somewhere with more people, or at least convinced Eun Hyuk to tag along, or Hayi… anyone. Wahhhh, ottokae?