Explain it!

Friends?!

-Are you serious with this message?- The guy scream in excitement  while opening the door. But he immediately regret it, the scene he was looking at was even more confusing than the text he ha just read.

- I can explain it, Ji. -The girl said as she was moving away from the arms of the handsome guy and his face.
 
Not a while ago...
 
GD point of view :
 
 I am at the recording room arranging a song for the group's new album when I realize that I have a message, it's from 30 minutes ago and it from the person I thought I never would receive one again. 
  
 From: Baby girl 
 Waaaaaah! I need you. I need your kisses. See you at the Japanese Restaurant near my dorm at 4.
 
I'm so happy that she texted me, but I'm also confused. I thought that she would never talk to me again. I should call her. 
 
Calling....
 
Mmmm, it looks that her cellphone is turn off. Well, it doesn't matter I'm going to see her. What time is it? Oh I have been thinking for too much, it's already 3:50. Damn it! I'm gonna be late, it's better to hurry.
 
Dara's pov 
 
Oh, my cellphone have run out of batter, but I'm not sure if the message had been sent. It would be better if I call him.
 
- Bommi-ah! 
- Mmmm?
- Can I use your phone? I need to call someone.
- Who? - she says confused 
- Donghae
- Oh! - Bom says with a shameless smirk. I think she is thinking strange things, again
- Don't be like that, I need his with the script and he is the not one that can help me. And you know how important is this for me.
- Okay.- She throw her cellphone to me, good I catch it, I'm not good at it. Phew.
- Thanks, I love you. I said and go heads towards the door.
 
 I can feel Boom is watching me, but I don't care, things isn't as she thinks. Plus I'm not interested in having any relationship again, at least not now. No after how things ended with Ji. I'm so Stupid that I still love him, even if I know he has already move on. Even if it hasn't been too long since you officially break up. Well, even after that he had already move on. I Feel how my eyes become watery. I shake my head. Don't think about it, Dara. You had have enough. 
 
*sigh*
 
-Are you okay? - Boom screams inside the room of the restaurant.
- Yeah, don't worry- I say in a calm voice. I don't want to worry her. She had done enough for me. 
 
I stay stand, waiting to her response, but she doesn't answer. What was I doing? Oh yeah, calling Donghae. After three beeps he answer.
 
- Hello? - he says clearly confused. - Who is this?
- Hi, Fishy! Guess who I am. - I said in manly voice.
- Oh, who it must be?. - he says in a playful tone. - Sup, noonna?
- I need some help with my script. Do you have time?- I say trying to sound cute.
- Sure, cute noona. - he says teasing me. - When?
- Right now? I now you have an schedule, but...
He cuts me off. - Of course I have an schedule- he says . I think he got mad.
- Sorry, I'm so selfish, I should ask you with more time.- Oh, I'm so stupid.
- Oh, sorry, noona. I was joking. I, obviously, have time and more if it is for my favorite noona. - Donghae speaks so quickly that is difficult to understand him.
-Really?- I said doubtful.
-Of course, where? 
- At the Japanese restaurant near my dorm. I say happily.
- Call. I will be there in five.
- As if you could. I say teasing him.
- Really, do you want me to pick you up?
- No, thanks. I'm already here.
- Okay, see you
- Bye!
 
When I'm,turning in order to open the door, Boom is already leaving.
 
-Where are you going?- I say clearly confused 
- I've already told you. I have to go to the gym. Aghh. She is mad because her break has already ended.
- Mmmm, okay. See you. Good luck! 
- Thanks, you too. May be Donghae can not only help you with the script, but moving on too. - she says in a serious tone. Oh, it's time. I should run
I open my mouth to answer, but she has already left. 
 
- Hey! 
- Hi!
- Why is Bom running like that? - he asks
- nothing, she's late. I explain. Let's enter.
 
The room isn't too big, but it has the sufficient space for practice. 
 
-Have you eaten?
- Yes, thanks. But what's the problem? Why did the amazing actress Dara needs me?. - He laughed.
- yah! Don't make fun of me. And I need your help because it's a kissing scene - I said lowering my voice -and obviously my actress friends couldn't help me to practice.
- Oh, and what about Top? It's not that I don't want to help you, but why me? 
- cause you are my closest actor friend, and Top isn't the main lead of the drama. 
- Wait, what? You want to be in MY drama?- he says clearly surprised.
- ye-s. You don't want me to?. - I tried to sound calm but my voice sounded a bit disappointed.
- No.- he says while shaking his hand- it just that I didn't know. I thought Yoona was going to have the role. 
- I know, that's why I must try even harder. She's a great actress. *sigh*. So, are you helping me? 
- Sure. - He says. 
My eyes wide opened after hearing him.
.- So can we start? - I asked 
- Ahmmm, are you sure you want to do it, like I mean with me?. - He pointed to himself.
- Well, if I get the role we are going to do it anyway. So better to kill the awkwardness now. Don't you think so? 
- You are right, but I think it would be unfair for Yoona. 
- Oh, I see. Well, I'm gonna search someone else.- I say trying to express my madness. I know that he has a point, but I don't want to do a kissing scene with anyone else, it will be more awkward with an stranger. 
- Please don't be mad.- he say at the time he's approaching to me.
- I'm not mad- I say and walk away.- I have to go. I have to search someone who is willing to help me. Now I'm heading to the door. I'm almost out, when Donghae says:
 
- Okay, I will do it. 
- Really? - I ask him 
- Yep.- he says with a smile 
- I know that I'm being egoist, but I really want the role. Sorry - I say shyly.
- nah, don't worry. It's not me to who  you must apologize. 
- I will treat her into a meal- I said all smiley 
- Wait, isn't JiYong- ssi going to be jealous? - he says worried 
- You don't have to worry about it, he doesn't have any reason to be jealous any longer. - I say serious
-what do you mean by that? He ask with "curious" with in his face.
- I will explain you later- I smile- should we start?
- Okay
- So what do we do now? I ask
- Mhhhh? 
- You are the expert, no? 
- Well, what's the scenario? He ask
- I don't know, the director said that it would be an improvisation.
- Okay, so we are doing this: We have had a big discussion, and you are trying to make up. But we have to do a different one d-day. Call?
- okay. But why I must be the one who is trying to make up?- I ask jokingly 
- Cause you are the one who is practicing. Dahhhh! 
- mmmmm
- Let's start 
 
The acting starts.
- Sorry, are you mad?- I say
- Not now please.- Donghae acting is really something. I almost believe hi was for real.
 
GD point of view 
 
I arrived at the restaurant, late. It's already 4:30, I hope Dara hasn't left yet. She didn't tell me which room. Which must be? Oh! There is a register for the rooms. Here, Sandy! It's the name she uses when she doesn't want to be recognized. Room... 2
 
- Welcome!- I hear a voice coming from the hall.
- Hello, I have an appointment at the room 2, please.
- This way please. - she says and start to walk through the doors. We are almost there, but i don't want her to notice with who I'm seeing. She must be without the costume she uses when she goes out. So I came up with something stupid:
- Excuse me where is the bathroom. - I ask
-There.- she points at the end of the corridor.
- Thanks, I'm gonna use it first. 
- You're welcome. - And she left.
 
I stand there thinking wether enter or not. I already come all the way to here, and she is the one who call me first. Of course I should enter. YES! I'm so excited that at the very moment I start opening the door I scream:
-Are you serious with the message?- But I don't like what I'm seeing. Dara, I mean MY Dara y kissing someone . And it isn't just "someone" is Donghae, the one she told me countless times was just a friend. A FRIEND! That's not what you do with "just friends". I knew it, they have something between them.
 
- I can explain it, Ji - Dara says, she's obviously shocked
 
- Really? - I asked- Then do it! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Hope you enjoy it! Tell me if the story is good or bad. Any advise is welcome. Love~