Would you?

Friends?!

-Lee Donghae! – Dara shouts out loud-

Oh, damn! She looks really mad.

-Guys, can you leave us alone, please? – the pretty girl says the most calm she can.

Donghae, run! This is your perfect opportunity - is all I can think right now, and do if I don’t this to be my day alive. So I start moving towards the door “discretely”, trying not to be noticed by anyone.

-Stop right there, you little fish! You stay, we need to talk. – Dara is trying to look scary, but she looks even cuter. Awwwwwwww, I´m melting.

The Big Bang members do as they told to, with GD “satisfaction” written all over his face. Grrrrrr.

As soon as they leave, Dara yells at me:

-So we are nothing, yet? Do you think I go through life kissing people randomly without being in a relationship? You must take the responsibility of your acts, Lee Donghae!

What?! Is she playing a prank on me? I thought she was mad because I said I love her in front of everyone, but what did she said? I can´t with this.

-Ahm, mmmm – I start to mumble.

-You silly boy. Let´s do things properly, so there won´t be any other misunderstanding. – She makes a pause, like if she is waiting me to say something. – So? Say it!

- Oh, sure! So…. Ahmmmm….. I – I try to start

- Come on! If you don’t say it I will take it as if you aren’t interested and you only play with me, so I will hate you for the rest of my life. – She threats me.- One…….. two…… thre-

I pull her by the waist, and kiss her on the lips, avoiding her to say anything else. At first, she tries to push me away, but after a second she give up, and responds to my kiss.

After some seconds we break the kiss, but I´m still pressing her body against mine. She starts giving me small kisses on the neck, making me shiver.

-Take the responsibility.- She whispers to my ear, seductively.

-I will. – I say as I move a little bit away from her, placing me in front of her under my knees. – Sandara Park, would you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?

- I don’t know, I need to think about it. – She says jokingly.

- Okay, I can wait, and you know it. – I say.

- Yep, I know. But you don’t need to cause I will, I will be your girlfriend. 


 

Hi! 

I´m so sorry, but I´ve been kind of busy and I couldn´t update anything! T_T I´m also sorry that this chapter is like super duper short. >_< 

I hope you can undertand, I promise i will try to update more frequently. 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy it!

Tons of love and kisses.