Questions

Friends?!

Donghae´s POV

 

- You had chicken without me!! You are a traitor!! I thought you loved me!! - Hyuk whines

- We didn't. It's still untouched, we can share. - I try to calm him down

- I don't want to share my chicken with such bad people. - He is throwing such a tantrum that makes Dara giggle.

- I thought you were so much better than this, nonna. - He glares at her.

- Yah! We really haven't touched it. We were sleeping, and just woke up. - This last part seems to catch Hyuk's attention as he smirks at me and I just roll my eyes at him.

- Just eat or leave, it's kind of late and I need to get Dara home.

- Dara nonna. - He says correcting, but he is clearly teasing me. And makes her blush.

- Are you eating or what?

- Let's microwave it!

 

Dara´s POV

After having dinner, Hae drove me to the dorm. I really didn't want to part ways with him, mostly because there's no one else here, but sleeping at his places seemed to be too much for the first date ... maybe for the second is more appropriate kkk. If I am being honest with myself, maybe it's time for me to get a place for my own. I need to remember to ask manager oppa to help me find some places to look at.

 

I wake up early, since I have a morning meeting to discuss the drama and my future plans as an actress at the YG headquarters. I'm still sleepy when I arrive to the meeting room and there is no one.

 

-Oppa, didn't you said we where running late? - I ask to manager oppa trying not to sound as pissed as I am. Don't get me wrong, I know and appreciate the fact he also got up super early, but I'm not really a morning person and I wanted to sleep more.

-We were, they told me you needed to be here at 8:00 and it's 8:12 already. Aigo. - He responds clearly annoyed, he isn't a morning person either. - I'll go look what's up.

-Thanks, oppa. You're the best.

 

As soon as he leaves my phone starts ringing and I can't help the giggle

 

- Good morning, Dara love - I can picture the smile that accompanies Hae's greeting.

- Since when do you call me that?- I try to sound nonchalant

- Since I decided we need pet names.

- I thought we had those already. You know ttokie and fishy?

- Aish, but everyone close enough calls us that. They are generic. He is right...

- And love isn't? - But I love to

- It is, that's why I said Dara love. - He emphasizes my name. - Not just any love.

- So how should I call you?

- You know how I would liked to be called... - He is getting all shy now, hul. Unbelievable.

- Fish love? - Although I know the words he wants me to say, I am enjoying being annoying kkk.

- What did I just said about that name? - He feign exasperation, which makes him sound extra cute.

- Mmmm... It is Hae love?

- Yessss, just like that. - His excitement makes me all giddy

- What about Lee. Dong. Hae. love? - As soon as the words leave my mouth I hear the door being slammed shut. I guess the meeting is about to start. - Hey, as much as I would like to keep talking, my meeting is about to start. Talk later?

- Buuuuh! -He's sulking. - But okay, let's talk later, Dara love.

- Bye, you know who. - And I quickly finish the call before he can protest with the biggest smile of my day. -Sorry, for that. - I say as I start to turn around towards the table.

- You should be. I thought you didn't like to use pet names on people?

- What are you doing here, Ji Yong? Isn't Kiko still in Korea? - I try to avoid the question. It is true that I didn't like to, but it felt so natural that I just went with it.

- Don't do that Dara. You know you can't avoid this conversation forever.

- I believe there's nothing to talk about between us. Which brings me to my first question: What are you doing here?

- You won't be able to avoid it forever, you know? - He pauses. - I'm here because of the MV I need you to be in.

- Talk to the management team and I will read the proposal when they approve it. - I don't want to be in it, it will only make things uncomfortable.

- I already did, that's why I am here. Plus, you know hyung already approved it.

- Still, that doesn’t mean I am doing it. I have a say in this. – I am getting annoyed.

- Hey! Sorry for being late, it´s just that I the nanny didn’t came and I had to drive my son to school. – The management team leader says as she quickly enters the room.

- Don’t worry, unnie. Is everything okay?

- Yes, just a hectic morning. – She smiles. – So, should we begin?

- Sure.

 

We discuss the drama first smoothly, when the filming and readings are going to take place as well as how are we going to fit them in my already existent schedule and the changes we are going to have to make. Thank goodness Ji Yong left as soon as we started the meeting. The second part is a little bit more troublesome.

 

- I think it would be really helpful, Dara. You can attract some attention with the MV to your acting skills and then use that in your favor to hype people up for the drama.

- I know, unnie … but I don’t think it will be the best.

- You know that I would never urge you to make any decision, but we need to know as soon as possible so we can start looking for someone if you aren’t doing it. – She makes a pause so I can respond, but I can´t. – I get that you don’t want any attention on your relationship, but maybe is time? – I am astonished, not by what she said, but by the fact that I just realized everyone thinks that I am still with Ji Yong. Wait. Did they know about Kiko? Was I being fooled by everyone this whole year?

- Dara? Hello? – I guess I zoomed out.

-I will tell you in a couple days, okay? I just need to think about it. - Maybe he was right, we do need to talk. Not about my relationship with Hae, but for us to end things cleanly and discuss how are we going to tell the world (a.k.a our close friends and people involved in our personal lives) we are not together anymore.

- Fine. That will be all, I guess.

- Thanks, unnie. I will give you a call. – I smile at her.

- Sure. See you

 

I think I also need to talk to Hae about this. Are we telling anyone about us already? Are people going to be mad at me? Is it too soon to start a relationship? Ommo, this is so much. With who should I talk first? Ji Yong or Donghae? Just as I am thinking this my phone buzz as a new message appears.

From: Hae

Can we talk? I need to tell you something. Please call me ASAP.

 

Well, that makes two of us.

 

A/N

New chapter! Hope you enjoy. Again, any request, advice or feedback is treceived greatfully. 

Love, 

ACO_Mo