Seven.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVEN:

“YO EVERYBODY, HANBIN’S SHOWING ALREADY!”

a/n: I did a time skip so Hanbin's abt 3 months now.

 

Hanbin woke up quite peacefully on a Monday morning. Usually, Hanbin would hear the others shouting on who gets to go shower first or what program they should watch on the television. It was awfully quiet and Hanbin woke up in their room alone. Most of the time, Jiwon would be waiting for him, asking him if he needed something or if he’s alright but today, there’s no Jiwon to greet him.

 

Hanbin went out of the room to check on what the others were doing but he was met with an empty living room, he went to the kitchen but no one was there. Hanbin saw a note on the refrigerator, probably Jinhwan’s handwriting and read it out loud,

 

“Hwangssabu called today!

We’re in YG building so don’t even think of coming here!!!

Jinhwan

p.s there’s food in the fridge.”

 

Hanbin sighed and decided to eat first before deciding whether he should go to YG or not. He got so used to being with six other people that it gets boring when he’s alone. Hanbin opened the fridge and grabbed the food Jinhwan had prepared. He re-heated it and Hanbin stared at the empty space in front of him. In just a short amount of time, Hanbin suddenly felt how lonely it was if he wasn’t with the others.

 

Hanbin thought if he was alone, how would he able to handle the problems he’s facing now? The microwave made a sound signaling that the food was ready, Hanbin took it out and decided to just eat it in the Tupperware, he’s going to finish it all anyway. Thinking about it, he’ll probably just go to the YG building. He would rather sulk with six other people trying to stop him from practicing than being alone at their dorm staring at an empty space. After eating, he placed the Tupperware on the sink before deciding to take a bath.

 

Hanbin went back to his shared room after taking a bath, he texted Jinhwan earlier telling him he’ll be watching them practice and he received an all caps reply from him saying “NO, I TOLD YOU NOT TO EVEN THINK OF COMING HERE.” But Hanbin is stubborn and everybody knows that. Rolling his eyes, Hanbin ignored Jinhwan’s message and went to grab his clothes and change.

 

Hanbin was putting on his shirt when he caught sight of himself in the mirror placed beside the closet and that’s when Hanbin realized that he’s finally showing. Stopping halfway while putting his left arm in, Hanbin went close to the mirror to check if what he’s seeing is right. It isn’t that obvious but if Hanbin would be wearing a fitted shirt you would be able to see a small bump forming. Hanbin could feel a swell of pride in his chest because this is his baby and it’s like a reassurance that his baby’s alright and growing.

 

“Hanbin, Jinhwan hyung said you’re—woah, you’re… you’re showing already.” Hanbin turned around to find Jiwon staring at him by the door, his mouth agape. Hanbin shyly put his shirt on, looking anywhere but Jiwon. Without warning, Jiwon went to Hanbin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter