Fourteen: YunxDong

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOURTEEN:

WE DESERVE EACH OTHER THAT'S IT

YUNHYEONG X DONGHYUK

 

Donghyuk doesn’t really know where he’s going but he found himself walking on the way to the playground near their dorm. Sitting on one of the benches, Donghyuk stared at the kids playing in the playground. He likes kids, he likes taking care of them but now that he’s going to have one of his own, Donghyuk doesn’t know what to feel about it. Maybe because he hadn’t expected it, he hadn’t expected to be pregnant at this age. The age where he’s supposed to be chasing his dreams, running wild and doing all the stuff his age should do. What will his mother say? What will sajang-nim say now that it’s not only Hanbin who’s pregnant? A lot of things can happen and he doesn’t know what to do anymore.

 

He’s pretty sure that the others are disappointed in him already, first for hiding their relationship to them and then now this, being pregnant.

 

Yunhyeong on the other hand, was standing behind a tree near the bench Donghyuk was. He made sure the younger didn’t see him while he was following him because he knows Donghyuk would just get mad at him. Staring at Donghyuk’s side profile, he could see how the younger was having an inner battle with himself. They were a couple, Donghyuk was supposed to tell him everything but here he was standing by the tree so his lover wouldn’t see him. Yunhyeong should be mad because the younger’s pushing him away but he knows the younger needs him, so he’ll let his feelings aside for a while and focus on the younger first.

 

Yunhyeong was too busy staring at Donghyuk that he hadn’t heard someone call his attention and when he did, a basketball was sent flying to his face causing him to stumble backwards and fall. Yunhyeong groaned as he felt the smack of the basketball on his face and the pain of his back hitting the ground.

 

Donghyuk turned around when he heard someone shouting and he saw someone fall, his eyes widened when he realized that it was Yunhyeong lying on the ground with his hands covering his face. The younger immediately went to Yunhyeong and crouched down beside him.

 

“Hyung, are you okay?” Donghyuk asked, holding Yunhyeong’s shoulders. The kids who accidentally sent the ball flying went up to them,

 

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean it, we tried calling him but he didn’t hear us.” The kid said, obviously sorry for what he did.

 

“It’s okay, it was an accident.” Donghyuk said, the kid said sorry once again before going back to his friends. Donghyuk turned his attention back to Yunhyeong and the older was staring at him intently. He knows that look, he knows he’s going to be asked if he’s okay. He’s going to be asked what he’s feeling and he doesn’t really want to answer them so he ignored the look Yunhyeong was giving him.

 

“Hyung, your nose is bleeding.” Donghyuk said and Yunhyeong touched his nose and there was blood coming out of it. Yunhyeong didn’t even realized that his nose is bleeding, Donghyuk suddenly grabbed his hand away from his nose and placed a handkerchief on his nose, dabbing it lightly.

 

Yunhyeong only stared at Donghyuk and let him clean his nose, brushing the hair covering his forehead as Donghyuk pulled his head back slightly. The younger looked so broken, so confused with his eyes swollen but he still looks so beautiful that if only Yunhyeong could kiss away the pain, he would’ve done it already.

 

“We need something cold, come on hyung let’s go home.” Donghyuk said, standing up but Yunhyeong stopped him.

 

“Are you okay?” Yunhyeong asked and Donghyuk felt like the air was knocked out of his lungs.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay.” He responded weakly, turning around and leaving Yunhyeong sitting on the grass. He doesn’t want to cry, not in front of the older, but Donghyuk knows he probably wouldn’t be able to hold it in until they got back home.

 

“Donghyuk…” Yunhyeong trailed off and it was Donghyuk’s cue to break down and let out a sob.

 

Yunhyeong started at the younger’s back, shoulders shaking as he break down. He went in front of the younger and pulled him in a hug. If there’s one thing Yunhyeong doesn’t want to see, it’s seeing Donghyuk cry. The younger was too precious to cry, it breaks his heart to see the younger so broken and it’s all his fault.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Yunhyeong chanted, Donghyuk shook his head and he hugged him tighter. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Donghyuk’s cries turned into sniffles. Donghyuk looked up at Yunhyeong and frowned,

 

“I’m sorry I left earlier, I shouldn’t have done that… I—“Yunhyeong hushed Donghyuk and cradled his face w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter