Three.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE:

BE THERE FOR ME

 

“I’m pregnant.”



The moment Jiwon heard those words, he didn't believe it. Maybe it’s because Hanbin’s sick that’s why he’s saying things like that but Jiwon saw the nervous look on Hanbin’s, like he’s waiting for his reaction, to say something but the thought of Hanbin being pregnant actually stabs him in the heart. Who’s the father? How did it happen? Why would he let it happen? Jiwon has a lot of questions running in his head.

“Is this a prank?” Jiwon asked and Hanbin frowned. Jiwon can’t help but ask, knowing that your friend is pregnant is a lot to take in, and he couldn’t believe it.

“I—I’m sorry, wait… how?” He added and Jiwon could see Hanbin clenching his fist and he knew he shouldn’t have asked if it was a prank because clearly it isn’t. Jiwon tried to touch Hanbin’s hand to unclench his fist but Hanbin didn’t let him. Hanbin was hurt and mad because Jiwon is his best friend, he expected him to believe him and even if Jiwon isn’t the father, he still would’ve expected him to believe him but clearly he doesn’t.

“Don’t ask, if you don’t even believe me.” Hanbin said, he stood up and went to their room. Jiwon didn’t follow him, his mind clouded with the thought of Hanbin being pregnant. He let himself fall asleep on the couch, praying that he hadn’t heard it right.

 



 


Jiwon had been shaken up from his sleep by a worried Jinhwan who wouldn’t stop yelling.

“Yah! I’ve been waking you up for like 15 minutes already!” Jinhwan exclaimed and Jiwon groaned. He looked at the wall clock, it was eight in the morning. As far as he knows, Hanbin had cancelled practice after the meeting yesterday so he has a reason to sleep until the afternoon. Thinking about it, now he knows why Hanbin had been acting weird. The morning sickness, mood swings, cravings but he still doesn’t get why he’s the only one Hanbin avoids and then it was like he was punched in the face when he remembered what happened that night.

 


F L A S H B A C K


“Hey do you want to drink?” Jiwon asked. They were sitting on the couch, having just finished the last recording for Mix & Match and only them plus Jinhwan was left to stay in their dorm, the others having gone home to their parents.

“I’m not even legal to drink, why are you asking me?” Hanbin said and Jiwon scoffed.

“Yeah but I’m pretty sure you drink and c’mon, I have no one to ask. Jinhwan hyung went out with his friends.” He said and Hanbin rolled his eyes, throwing a throw pillow aiming it at Jiwon’s face but he managed to dodge it. It’s true, Hanbin drinks but only on special occasions and when he’s with family.

“Why do you even want to drink?” Hanbin asked and Jiwon shrugged. “Just to release some stress? I don’t know, I just want to at the moment.”

“Then just let the moment pass and then you won’t feel like drinking anymore.” Hanbin said and it was now Jiwon’s turn to roll his eyes. Jiwon stood up and went to the kitchen to get two bottles of soju that was hidden inside Jinhwan’s secret stash.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Hanbin asked.

“Preparing our drink. C’mon this is a one-time thing and don’t even try to tell Jinhwan hyung that I got soju from his secret stash because I’m dragging you in this if he ever finds out.”

“Fine but this is all your fault if anything bad happens.”

So that’s how Jiwon and Hanbin ended up waking the next morning, having almost drunk all of the soju in Jinhwan’s secret stash, both under covers and they made an agreement to never talk about what happened again.


E N D F L A S H B A C K



Is that it? He’s the reason why Hanbin’s pregnant? Of course he is. Jiwon has a lot of questions in his mind yet he can’t ask them because the person who has all the answers was mad at him. He was stupid for not believing Hanbin in the first place, he had already noticed Hanbin’s change of attitude in the past few weeks and yet he couldn’t process in his brain that Hanbin is pregnant. He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when a pillow went flying to his face.

“What was that for?” Jiwon turned around to glare at Donghyuk who had thrown the pillow at his face.

“You’ve been spacing out hyung and we’re all on the verge of panicking here because Hanbin hyung’s missing.” Junhoe said. Jiwon pointed at the frantic Jinhwan and Junhoe nodded. So this is why Jinhwan had been yelling, but where would Hanbin go? Jiwon buried his face in his hands and groaned. Jinhwan stopped pacing back and stared at him.

“Hyung, did you call Hanbin’s mother?” Jiwon asked and Jinhwan nodded. “Yeah and she doesn’t know where he is.”

“Been to the practice room?” He asked and again, Jinhwan nodded.

“Recording studio?” Jinhwan nodded.

“He’s not in the whole YG building?” For the last time, Jinhwan nodded. Jiwon was getting frustrated, this is one of the cons when Hanbin’s troubled or mad. He would always go missing and it would take hours for the rest to find him.

“Manager hyung had gone out to find him already but as of now, we got nothing, none of us know where he is.” Jinhwan explaine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter