Ten: JunexJinhwan

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEN:

TOO BUSY, TOO IN LOVE TO CARE

JUNHOE X JINHWAN

 

Junhoe laid still on his bed. It’s eight in the evening already and Jinhwan hasn’t come back home yet. He hadn’t meant to raise his voice or blame the older about what happened but it’s complicated. He’s complicated. He tried calling and texting Jinhwan but the older wouldn’t answer, Donghyuk told him to just leave Jinhwan for a while but the silence was eating him up. He was lying on his bed for a while now and while his mind tells him to go out to search for Jinhwan, he can’t bring himself to do it. Jinhwan had always been close to him, he’s the one who always talks to him whenever he has a problem and he’s the one he’s most comfortable with but lately, everything feels like a roller coaster ride.

 

Well, you can say Junhoe’s emotionally constipated. He’s been ignoring the older for almost a week and he didn’t really know why he suddenly raised his voice earlier. He loves his Jinhwan hyung but does he love him more than a hyung?

 

“Junhoe, food’s ready.” Donghyuk said, walking in the room. “You know, you need to stop staring at the ceiling, Jinhwan hyung wouldn’t just go home and start talking to you.”

 

“Yeah, thanks for helping.” Junhoe said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

 

“What is happening anyway? You two aren’t in a relationship right?” Donghyuk asked and Junhoe shook his head.

 

“Then why are you two acting as if you’re in a relationship?” He asked and Junhoe stayed still. Donghyuk has a point, they’ve been acting like they’re in a relationship for the past few weeks yet they don’t really know what they are to each other or if they are something to each other.

 

“It’s complicated… I don’t even know what I’m feeling anymore, I mean I love him but—“

 

“You love him but?”

 

“I love him but I’m scared on how he’ll react.” Okay, scratch that, Junhoe isn’t emotionally constipated. He can tell JInhwan what he’s real feelings are, he’s just afraid of what Jinhwan’s going to say the moment he opens his mouth and say those three words. Those three words he’s been wanting to tell the older but can’t bring himself to because of obvious reasons.

 

Junhoe suddenly sat up, almost knocking his head on the ceiling – either he’s too tall or the ceiling’s too low – and stared at Donghyuk with wide eyes.

 

“Did I just told you I love JInhwan hyung?!” He exclaimed and Donghyuk laughed.

 

“Yup, you just realized your true feelings for him. Now get your out of the bed, the others are waiting in the kitchen.” Donghyuk said, leaving Junhoe to think about what he just realized. Junhoe sat still on his bed for a few minutes before leaving the room, he can’t believe he just realized it now. He love Jinhwan. He loves him so much, it feels so great, like the weight of the world was suddenly lifted off of his shoulders. Grinning, Junhoe happily went to the kitchen, sitting down beside Hanbin.

 

“Okay, what’s up with you?” Hanbin asked, looking at Junhoe weirdly.

 

“Junhoe just realized that he’s madly in love with Jinhwan hyung.” Donghyuk teased.

 

“Oh shut up.” Junhoe said, throwing a crumpled paper at Donghyuk, who just laughed at him. And out of nowhere, Junhoe got smacked on the head.

 

“Ah hyung, what did I do?” Junhoe exclaimed, rubbing the spot Yunhyeong hit. Hanbin and the others stopped what they were doing to look at Yunhyeong.

 

“Stop wasting paper and what are you still doing here? Go find JInhwan hyung!” Yunhyeong exclaimed. Junhoe sighed in relief, he thought he was going to get scolded, Yunhyeog doesn’t hurt anyone unless it’s really necessary.

 

“Can’t I eat dinner first?” He asked and Yunhyeong glared at him, raising his hand up to slap him again but Junhoe immediately stood up and laughed, putting his arms up in surrender.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll leave.” He said, getting his jacket before leaving the room.

 

Hanbin smiled, he knows Junhoe wouldn’t do anything to hurt JInhwan no matter how stubborn and sassy he is. Well, at least Junhoe knows what his true feelings are unlike him, who’s still stuck and Hanbin mentally groaned at that,

 

“Aish, that kid.” Yunhyeong muttered.

 

“How ‘bout you, hyung? Don’t have an eye for anyone?” Hanbin asked, teasingly and he may or may not have seen Yunhyeong blush.

 

“N-no.”

“You’re lying.”

“No, I’m not.”

“You are, I saw you blushing.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Hanbin, your stomach’s grumbling.”

 

“No—oh yeah, I’m hungry.” Hanbin said and Yunhyeong rolled his eyes. Hanbin ignored the older and started eating again. Hanbin has been eating almost every minute and he can’t help it, he’s also gaining a lot of weight and he hates it but he’s not really complaining.  He doesn’t have a choice anyway.

 

“You know hyung, now that I’ve noticed it… your belly is bigger than how big a three month pregnant belly normally looks like.” Donghyuk said and Hanbin suddenly stopped eating, staring at Donghyuk with glossy eyes. Everyone was silent and Donghyuk immediately realized his mistake,

 

“Are you saying that I’m fat?” Hanbin said, angrily and the others were surprised at the rapid change of mood.

 

“N-no, what I’m saying is uh the baby’s healthy that’s why it’s big… you’re not fat hyung.” Donghyuk said, arms flailing as he tried to convince the older that he’s not fat – just big, if that would make a difference.

 

“Okay, so I’m not fat but I’m big? THAT’S ALMOST THE SAME DON

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter