Twelve.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWELVE:

ANOTHER ONE

 

“You know, Hanbin might melt with that stare of yours.” Yunhyeong said, staring at Jiwon with an amused look. Jiwon was broken out of his trance, looking at Yunhyeong before staring back at Hanbin. Hanbin was in the living room watching a movie with the others, his hand laid unconsciously on top of his baby bump while laughing at whatever he was watching.

 

Maybe Jiwon’s trip to America made him realize how important Hanbin was in his life and last night, Jiwon definitely understood what was happening between them all along. Jiwon loves Hanbin. He loves him too much, he would do anything to make the younger smile and make all his worries go away. Jiwon thought of his feelings for Hanbin while he was in the plane going back to Korea, he thought about it hard. He was unsure at first, because what if he only loves Hanbin because he was having his baby? But then Jiwon remembered all the times they stood up for each other, how he knows all the little things that makes Hanbin happy, or the things that can make Hanbin said.

 

He pretty much loves everything about the younger. How he can be a perfectionist when it comes to making music, how words from a rap he’s written rolls out of his tongue. He loves how Hanbin squints his eyes whenever he looks at the television or at the computer. How Hanbin is a strict leader but a complete dork outside the practice room. Jiwon practically begged their manager to hurry up so he could go to YG building when he got home and saw Hanbin’s note because he realized how much he missed the younger. He might have met a sleeping Hanbin when he came but it was still worth being yelled at by his manager for making him hurry. He was able to see how peaceful Hanbin was when sleeping and he was able to realize how he can’t properly breathe without the younger. He needed Hanbin in his life and he doesn’t know what he’ll do if the younger runs away.

 

“Hyung…?” Jiwon was suddenly knocked out of his thoughts and he saw Hanbin standing in front of him. “You’re spacing out, are you okay?” Hanbin asked.

 

“Uh, yeah. Were you saying something?” Jiwon asked and Hanbin nodded.

 

“I was just saying that doctor’s appointment is at one in the afternoon.” He said, before leaving Jiwon in the kitchen.

 

“Wow, someone’s in love.” Jiwon turned to his right and saw Junhoe smirking at him, he rolled his eyes and playfully punched Junhoe on his arm.

 

“Says the one who slept in my bed with Jinhwan hyung.” Jiwon said and Junhoe suddenly had that stupid smile on his face.

 

“Did something happen?” He added, curious as to what has happened when he was away. Jiwon knows one of the youngest and the oldest were close but he never saw him get close like that.

 

“Well, unlike you and Hanbin hyung, Jinhwan hyung and I are together now.” Junhoe stated proudly. Jiwon frowned at what Junhoe had said, sure the realizations are slow but he didn’t have to say it to his face knowing that he finally figured out his feelings for Hanbin. But when he looked at Junhoe, he could see how much the kid likes Jinhwan. His eyes looks like they were sending out hearts while talking about Jinhwan.

 

“You better not things up, Junhoe. You know how sensitive Jinhwan hyung can be.” Jiwon said and Junhoe nodded.

 

“I won’t hyung.” He said. Jiwon left the kitchen and sat beside Hanbin who was still watching a movie in the living room, Jiwon didn’t really know what movie the younger was watching but it was definitely keeping the younger occupied.

 

 

 ♤

 

“Hanbin, what’s taking you—“Jiwon stopped talking and stared at Hanbin, whose pouting in front of a full body mirror with his pants ed. They were getting ready to go to the clinic for Hanbin’s appointment, Jiwon wanted to laugh because Hanbin looks so cute pouting, trying to close his pants but that might not be a good thing to do. He doesn’t want to be in trouble.

 

“Hyung, my pants won’t fit anymore.” Hanbin whined. Jiwon finally let out a chuckle and went in front of Hanbin.

 

“Of course it doesn’t, our baby is growing well.” Jiwon said and he almost stopped moving when he realized what he just said. He looked at Hanbin and the younger doesn’t seem to mind what he just said, so Jiwon went and brought out pants that would probably be a bit big for Hanbin if he wasn’t pregnant.

 

“Here, wear this.” He said and Hanbin took it, removing his pants before replacing it with Jiwon’s pants. They weren’t shy or embarrassed anymore, having gone through that phase years ago. They’re all guys anyway so there shouldn’t be an issue with seeing the others . Junhoe does that all the time.

 

After getting ready, Hanbin and Jiwon went to the clinic. They sat at the waiting area, waiting for the nurse to call Hanbin’s name. It was quiet, only a few patients were there waiting for their name to be called and Jiwon could notice Hanbin growing impatient or maybe nervous because of the way Hanbin taps his fingers on his lap.

 

“Are we going to know the gender now?” Jiwon asked, playing with Hanbin’s other hand.

 

“Do you want to?” Hanbin asked, facing him.

 

“Of course, I want to. Do you?”

 

“I—I don’t know.” Jiwon heard the hesitance in Hanbin’s voice and he gripped the younger’s hand reassuringly. Hanbin was scared of knowing the gender because it was all becoming too real for him to handle and Jiwon understands that.

 

“It’s just—I… this is all becoming too real and I’m having a hard time graspi—“

 

“Hey, you’re not going through this alone. I’m with you, we all are. So don’t worry about being scared because honestly, I’m scared too but you know, this is like training. You have to keep on moving forward, you have to keep on trying, you have to keep on learning new things. Same way as going through this in nine months and the coming years, all the hardships will pay off and it will all be worth it.” Jiwon said and Hanbin smiled, leaning his head on Jiwon’s shoulders. They were quiet for a while until Hanbin talked,

 

“Thank you.” He said and Jiwon shook his head.

 

“Nah, I should be the one thanking you. We’re going to have a baby.” Jiwon said, grinning. The thought of having a family with Hanbin sends butterflies in his stomach and Jiwon wonders what their baby would look like and he’s definitely excited to know if they’re having a baby girl or a baby boy.

 

“I’m guessing you want a girl?” He asked and Hanbin pondered for a few minutes.

 

“Boy or girl, it’s fine as long as the baby’s healthy.”

 

“Well, I hope it’s a girl.” Jiwon said, grinning. Hanbin sat up properly and rolled his eyes.

 

“What? She’s going to be my princess, Princess peach.” He added and Hanbin laughed.

 

“No, my baby’s not going to be a princess of a fictional mushroom kingdom.”

“She isn’t, she’s going to be the princess of iKON.”

“You’re lame, stop it.”

“Oh you love me.”

 

“Yeah, be thankful.” Hanbin said and Jiwon was taken aback, he looked at Hanbin but he wasn’t meeting him in the eye. Was he confirming something? Does Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter