Sixteen.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIXTEEN:

KISS ME

 

It has been a few weeks after what happened to Donghyuk and Yunhyeong and so far, everything is going smoothly. Donghyuk had been on bed rest for some time but he quickly got back on his usual fluffy self and was bickering with Junhoe again. Hanbin noticed Chanwoo had been more cheerful too, not that the maknae wasn’t but there’s something in his eyes that makes him more lively.

 

“Hanbin! Manager Yunhyuk is here!” Jinhwan shouted. Hanbin groaned, he was watching Winnie the Pooh and was actually enjoying it. Blame Jiwon for saying that it’s good for their baby because she can hear it. Hanbin could’ve watched another disney film but no, Jiwon insisted it has to be Winnie the Pooh. He was comfortable too, he was lying on his bed with a popcorn on top of his belly. Hanbin had learned to place food on his belly since it was big already despite Jiwon’s protest of “Our baby might feel the weight!” but Hanbin ignored him, it was just food anyway.

 

“Hanbin!” Jinhwan called again but Hanbin was really lazy. He’d rather watch Tigger bounce up and down while Piglet’s worrying over things rather than hearing anything about business. The door to their room opened and Jiwon came in,

 

“Uh yeah as much as I want you to lay in bed all day, Hyuk hyung really needs you. He has something important to say.” He said. Hanbin sighed before placing the bowl of popcorn by the bedside table and putting his arms up.

 

“Help me.” Hanbin whined and Jiwon chuckled before pulling the younger up. Hanbin suddenly gasped,

 

“What is it? Are you okay?” Jiwon asked and Hanbin nodded before breaking into a smile.

 

“I--I think peach moved.” He said and Jiwon’s eyes widened. Hanbin grabbed Jiwon’s hand and placed it over his belly, this was the first time Hanbin felt his baby moved and he could feel his heart swell with joy. Jiwon smiled when he felt a kick on his palm and Hanbin never looked as beautiful as this moment.

 

“She finally moved.” Jiwon said in awe. “This is overwhelming but thank you, oh my god, thank you.” He said and before he could even stop himself, he suddenly held Hanbin’s face and kissed him. Hanbin was shocked, he had his eyes opened and he didn’t know whether to respond or push Jiwon away but before he could even think about it, Jiwon had already pulled away.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I got carried away and---”

 

“Can you do that again?” Hanbin cut him off and Jiwon stopped moving,

 

“What?”

 

“Kiss me again.” Hanbin said. This is the first time after that night that Jiwon had kissed him, this was short but Hanbin found himself wanting to experience it again. He wanted to feel Jiwon’s lips on his, he wanted to know what his feelings for Jiwon was. He wanted to get intoxicated by him and he’s not even sure if that’s a good plan.

 

Jiwon stared at him intently and Hanbin gulped before Jiwon held him again. Hands on Jiwon’s forearms, Hanbin waited for Jiwon to lean closer, waited for his lips to touch his and when Jiwon did, Hanbin could feel the fireworks erupting at the back of his head, the butterflies probably swimming along with his baby. It felt good, the way Jiwon’s lips fit perfectly with his and Hanbin honestly felt like he didn’t want it to stop. But of course, someone had to ruin it.

 

“Jiwon, what’s taking you guys so long. Hyung is--- Oh sorry, I’m--” Hanbin and Jiwon stopped and acted as if they were caught red handed - which they actually were. Yunhyeong rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed that he had interrupted a kissing scene.

 

“Uh we’re on our way out hyung.” Hanbin said and it just felt awkward so Yunhyeong immediately muttered a “yes” before leaving them. It was silent after Yunhyeong left and Jiwon cleared his throat,

 

“We should uh probably go, they’re waiting.” He said and Hanbin only nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter