Eleven.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ELEVEN:

I MISSED YOU

 

Hanbin stared blankly at the computer in front of him. He got nothing, he came to the studio to arrange songs or maybe write a few lyrics but nothing’s coming out of his mind. He had woken up earlier than expected and he thought getting some fresh air and occupying himself with writing songs would help erase that boring and longing feeling in his chest but so far, only the ‘getting some fresh air’ part helped him. Maybe days without Jiwon was really lonely, he had gotten used to the loud and lame Jiwon that not being able to be with him means something’s missing.

 

The door to the studio suddenly opened and revealed Jiyong, who looked like he just woke up. Hanbin stood up and greeted him,

 

“Oh, you’re up early. What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked. Hanbin sat down and Jiyong did the same.

 

“I woke up earlier than expected so I decided to come here.” Hanbin said, smiling. Almost everyone knows that Hanbin is a heavy sleeper plus he’s pregnant and lazy days are coming for him, so seeing him at the studio at six in the morning was a surprise.

 

“Let me guess, you’re missing Bobby?” He said, smiling and Hanbin doesn’t know how to react. It seems as if everyone thought something’s going on between him and Jiwon but in reality, nothing’s happening. Well, if you’re going to exclude Hanbin being pregnant then there’s really nothing going on. Hanbin and Jiwon never really talked about their “us” ever since Hanbin got pregnant and it looks like they won’t be talking about it soon.

 

“Hyung, do we really look like we’re a couple?” Hanbin suddenly asked and Jiyong looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Hyung, we’re not a couple and I think everyone thinks we’re one.” He said and that seemed to stop Jiyong from saying something cheesy.

 

“W-wait, wait, wait, so does that mean that he just got you pregnant? You’re not involve with each other in a romantic way?” Jiyong asked, obviously shocked with what he just heard. Hanbin shook his head, looking down on his lap. He wanted to crumble and hide. It’s not like him to make mistakes like this, not that his baby’s a mistake but everyone’s shocked with the news of him being pregnant and Hanbin felt like everything’s going downhill because of what happened.

 

“Well, I honestly didn’t expect this…” Jiyong trailed off and Hanbin could see a glint of disappointment in his eyes.

 

“But if you’re going to look at the bright side, at least Jiwon’s with you and he didn’t leave you alone.” Jiyong said.

 

“And to answer your question, yes you kind of look like one and since you are pregnant it kind of answered everyone’s question about the two of you.” He added. Hanbin grew silent, he doesn’t really know what to say. Jiyong has that blank look on his face and Hanbin doesn’t know if it’s a good thing. The door of the studio room opened again and revealed Seunghyun, peeping his head through the door.

 

“Wow, both of you are up early.” Seunghyun said, causing Jiyong to laugh. Seunghyun stood up properly and opened the door wider to reveal a three-year old girl hugging Seunghyun’s leg.

 

“Hi sweetie.” Jiyong cooed. He grabbed the little girl and placed her in his lap, Hanbin smiled and waved at the little girl who snuggled in Jiyong’s arms.

 

“She woke up searching for you. I told her to wait but she said she wanted her appa.” Seunghyun said, sitting down next to Jiyong and kissing him on the cheeks. It was nice seeing them like this, Hanbin thought. Jiyong and Seunghyun looks so perfect together, they fit each other perfectly like a puzzle.

 

“Oh Iseul-ah, greet your Hanbinie oppa.” Jiyong said. The little girl, Iseul, shyly bowed as a greeting and immediately went back to her mother’s arms. Hanbin laughed, now he misses his little sister. Hanbin made a mental note to spend time with Hanbyul when his mom’s busy.

 

“So how’s the pregnancy going?” Seunghyun asked, leaning back on the chair.

 

“I’m okay, morning sickness is gone. Although, sometimes my feet are swollen and I’m often tired.” Hanbin said.

 

“Well, it’s still a surprise that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter