Eighteen.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EIGHTEEN:

ADOPTION

 

Hanbin woke up in a good mood. He was well rested, his bed was comfy, and they were in their new dorm. Hanbin caressed his tummy and smiled, in two months he would be finally seeing his baby. His phone rang and Hanbin looked at the caller id, it was his dad. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, his dad never calls him unless it was something important. Hanbin clicked the accept button before placing the phone by his ear.

 

“Hanbin, go home right now and bring Bobby with you.” His father said before hanging up. Hanbin stared at his phone in confusion, wondering what it was about when he remembered that he hadn’t told his father that he was pregnant. Hanbin’s eyes widened at the realization before he stood up and went out of their room to search for Jiwon. By the time Hanbin found Jiwon, the older was helping Jinhwan in the kitchen. Hanbin cleared his throat and the two other members looked at him,

 

“Jiwon hyung, can we talk?” He asked, signaling Jiwon to talk to him in private. Jiwon placed the plates he was holding on the table before he followed Hanbin to their shared room. By the time he got there, Hanbin was sitting on their bed with a nervous look.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked. Hanbin bit his lip, knee bouncing in distress. He was curious, nervous and scared with what might happen if he comes home.

 

“My father called me and he wanted me to go home with you.” He said and Jiwon raised an eyebrow wondering why the younger was so worried about it. Hanbin groaned when he realized that the older didn’t understand why he was acting that way.

 

“Hyung, my father doesn’t know that I’m pregnant. How am I going to show myself looking like this?” He exclaimed, holding his big belly for emphasis. He was already worried about meeting his father and Jiwon isn’t exactly helping.

 

Jiwon crouched down in front of him and held his hands, “Hey, we’re going to be alright plus he was bound to know about this anyway.” He said, looking straight into Hanbin’s eyes. Hanbin frowned, he’s father is going to be so mad knowing that he’s almost at the end of his pregnancy and he’s only knowing about it now.

 

“I’m here and I promise you I won’t leave you no matter what happens when we get there okay?” He added and Hanbin heaved out a sigh before he nodded. Jiwon sat down beside him and hugged him, his head resting on Jiwon’s shoulders. Hanbin wanted to relax but the anxiety was creeping in his chest and he badly want for it to be gone.

 

“You know what, let’s go out and eat breakfast to calm your nerves and then we get ready to go to your parents’ house.” Jiwon said, pulling Hanbin up carefully. Hanbin agreed and they walked out of their room and towards the dining area where everyone was already seated.

 

 

 

 

The ride on the way to his parents’ house was nerve wrecking, Hanbin had been biting his nails ever since he got inside the car waiting for Jiwon to start the engine. A lot of thoughts has been bugging his mind ever since this morning, why didn’t we tell him when we just found out? He thought. Hanbin had called his mother that morning, he wanted to confirm if it was about his pregnancy and his mother told him that it was. His father wasn’t making any indication that he was really mad, his mother had told him and that didn’t really ease the anxiety in his chest. He wanted to know how his father felt about it but he wasn’t showing any feeling.

 

“Hanbin, stop biting your nails.” Jiwon said, grabbing one of Hanbin’s hands and holding it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter