Nine.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NINE:

FEELINGS

 

“Honey, I know you’re worried about Hanbin but trust me, he’s going to be fine.” Jiwon looked up and saw his mother looking at him with a comforting smile. It’s been three days ever since Yunhyeong called him, telling him that Hanbin was sick and up until now, Hanbin still isn’t feeling better.

 

Jiwon had told his mother about it and she told him they’ll be leaving as soon as possible. Jiwon knows he shouldn’t rush his mother but he’s just really worried about Hanbin, who knows what the latter is doing on the other side of the globe. Is he eating at the right time? Did he visit the doctor already? Has he been sleeping? Jinhwan and the others had reassured him that Hanbin’s fine and they’re taking care of him but still, Jiwon can’t help but worry.

 

“Jiwon, why don’t you just help me put some of the albums in the box?” Jiwon’s brother said and Jiwon got up to help him. Jinhwan or Yunhyeong hasn’t called yet, it’s still early in Korea anyway, they’re probably still sleeping so Jiwon decided to put his phone in his room and help pack things up.

 

Meanwhile in South Korea….

 

“C’mon, pick up, pick up…” Yunhyeong muttered as he paced back and forth in the living room, with a phone in his ear.

 

“Hyung, its night time in America. Jiwon hyung must be sleeping.” Donghyuk pointed out. They were all huddled up in the living room, thinking of ways on how to solve their current situation because apparently, someone – Hanbin – decided it’s the best time to turn into a bubble and leave the dorm without anyone knowing and let’s just say its driving Jinhwan crazy. Hanbin hasn’t answered any of their calls and Hanbin’s mother doesn’t know where he is.

 

“And shouldn’t we keep this from Jiwon hyung? We already have Hanbin hyung to worry about and if Jiwon hyung finds out Hanbin hyung’s missing, we’re dead.” Junhoe said.

 

“Well, you do have a point…” Yunhyeong muttered, sighing as he threw his phone on the couch. They don’t even know why Hanbin left. All they know was that Hanbin was sleeping and when Chanwoo went to check on him, he was gone.

 

“Maybe Hanbin hyung just wants some fresh air? He’s been stuck here for three days without direct sunlight.” Donghyuk stated.

 

“He should’ve told us Donghyuk.” Jinhwan replied.

 

“Would you let him out if he had asked though?” Junhoe said and Jinhwan stayed quiet. Junhoe stood up and scoffed,

 

“See. Maybe that’s why Hanbin hyung left without telling us because he knows you wouldn’t let him out.” He said.

 

“Okay, so you’re blaming me? He’s sick, of course I wouldn’t let him out.” Jinhwan reasoned.

 

“Maybe but you don’t really have to lock him up just because his sick.”

 

“I didn’t lock him up, okay!” Jinhwan exclaimed, voice laced with irritation.

 

“You’re the oldest, you’re in charge! He’s probably mad at you.” Junhoe said, voice raising. They were both looking at each other as if they were about to kill and the rest of the members doesn’t know what to do. They don’t really know what’s happening with the two and they never really paid attention to them and Yunhyeong thinks he should have because obviously, something’s going on with the two of them.

 

“What is it with you guys?!” Yunhyeong snapped, he was so worried about Hanbin already and he doesn’t need two people arguing over something the rest doesn’t even know. The staring contest between Jinhwan and Junhoe broke as they stared at Yunhyeong.

 

“Ask him. I’m going to go out and try to find Hanbin, call me when he’s back and I’m not yet home.” Jinhwan said. No one talked after that and Yunhyeong raised an eyebrow at Junhoe, who was still standing in the middle of the living room.

 

“Mind explaining what just happened?” Yunghyeong asked,

 

“No.” Junhoe said and went to his shared room, slamming the door shut. Yunhyeong groaned and looked at Donghyuk and Chanwoo who both shrugged at the older.

 

“Well, this is fun.” Yunhyeong said, sarcastically.

 

“Hyung, did anyone of you went to check the YG building already?” Chanwoo asked and Yunhyeong groaned.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Yunhyeong exclaimed, grabbing his jacket before heading towards the door. “Donghyuk, you’re in charge. Don’t go out, call me when Hanbin gets back.” He added and Donghyuk nodded. Yunhyeong immediately went out of their dorm to head straight to YG.

 

 

 

Hanbin doesn’t know what he’s doing, honestly. He just felt the need to get out of their dorm. He’s been stuck there for three days, in bed rest and he doesn’t like it. He’s so used to being productive and being confined in a room with nothing to do kind of irritates him so he decided to leave without the members knowin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter