Eight.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EIGHT:

PEACHES

a/n: like what I said in the last chapter, I did a time skip so Jiwon's mother had left Korea alr and is now coming back... again

 

“Hyung.”

 

No response.

 

“Hyung.”

 

Still no response.

 

“Hyung.”

“Hmm?”

“Hyung, wake up.”

“Omma, I’m still sleepy…”

“Kimbap!”

 

“Ow. What the—“Hanbin may or may not have slapped Jiwon hard at the back. It’s 3am and Hanbin’s craving for something and he couldn’t exactly tell what it is, one thing’s sure though… he’s hungry.

 

“Hanbin, it’s 3am why are you awake?” Jiwon said groggily.

 

“I’m hungry, I want to eat something.” Hanbin said and Jiwon nodded mindlessly, he was so sleepy that he forgot Hanbin has cravings at such ungodly hours. Jiwon grabbed Hanbin’s hand and led him to the kitchen.

 

“Okay so what do you want?” Jiwon asked, leaning on the kitchen counter. Hanbin sat still, thinking of what he want but he got nothing.

 

“Uh… I don’t really know but I want to eat.” He said.

 

“Do you want to go visit that 24/7 store and see what you would want to eat?” Jiwon suggested and Hanbin nodded. They got their hoodies on and left the dorm, leaving a note by the fridge in case one of the members wake up early.

 

It was a short walk from their dorm to the 24/7 store. They walked in silence, mostly because Hanbin’s thinking of what he wants to eat while Jiwon was too sleepy to start a conversation. When they got inside the store, only the cashier was there fiddling with his phone and Hanbin even saw a store helper dozing off in a corner.

 

Hanbin walked into the snacks section, wanting to look for some chips and he immediately thought of getting Pringles but before he could even get one, a hand suddenly stopped him. Hanbin looked up and saw Jiwon looking at him seriously,

 

“What are you getting?” He asked and Hanbin looked at him curiously,

 

“Uh Pringles?” Hanbin replied, it was more of a question because he doesn’t know where Jiwon is heading for in the conversation.

 

“At three in the morning? Are you kidding me?” He said, giving him an “are-you-serious” look and Hanbin doesn’t know how to react.

 

“You are not eating Pringles at this hour, it’s going to be bad for you.” Jiwon added and Hanbin found himself suddenly feeling helpless.

 

“But… but I want to eat one.” Hanbin pouted.

 

“C’mon, find something else other than chips.” Jiwon said, pulling Hanbin away from the snack section but the latter won’t budge. Jiwon turned around and saw Hanbin on the verge of crying and his eyes widened.

 

“Hey, wait, wait, why are you crying?” Jiwon asked, panic started settling on him as he saw tears on Hanbin’s eyes. He wasn’t expecting Hanbin to cry just because of not being able to get Pringles.

 

“I want to eat Pringles! You – you told me we would be buying something I want and… I – I want Pringles okay?!” Hanbin exclaimed, crying and stomping his feet like a kid. The cashier gave Jiwon a look and he immediately bowed, saying a silent apology before focusing on Hanbin.

 

Hanbin on the other hand, is feeling a bit stupid for crying over Pringles but he really wants one plus it’s Pringles, it’s one of his favorites so it’s a must bought item whenever they go to the supermarket. Bottom line is, Hanbin’s blaming his hormones for making him so emotional. He didn’t actually expect himself to be crying in the middle of the snack section just because Jiwon doesn’t want him to buy one, heck, Hanbin doesn’t even think that Jiwon has the right to stop him from buying what he wants but then again, he hasn’t really thought about that since his emotion got the best of him and now he’s crying – rather ugly actually.

 

“Okay, we’ll buy Pringles. Just stop crying, please.” Jiwon said, soflty and Hanbin immediately stopped, getting three sour cream flavored Pringles before walking and getting other snacks. Jiwon was shocked by the sudden change of mood, Hanbin was just crying his eyes out a minute ago and now he’s happily walking through the aisle getting all the snacks he want.

 

So let’s just say Jiwon and Hanbin went back to their dorm with two bags full of all the food Hanbin wanted to eat and Jiwon got a lot of crying and pleading in return just so Hanbin can get what he wanted. By the time they got back in their dorm, it was five am already and surprisingly they found Chanwoo awake, sitting on the couch in the living room watching cartoons.

 

“Oh hyung, you’re back.” Chanwoo said and Hanbin immediately sat down beside the maknae, obviously tired from their trip to the store.

 

“Why are you up so early?” Jiwon asked.

 

“Well, I got hungry but I couldn’t find anything in the fridge.” Chanwoo pouted.

 

“Oh, kimbap’s going to make noodles, you can eat with me.” Hanbin said and Chanwoo nodded. Jiwon headed to the kitchen to cook while Hanbin and Chanwoo stayed in the living room, watching SpongeBob Squarepants.

 

🎶 Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, “Spongebob Squarepants!”

 

Jiwon chuckled as he heard Hanbin and Chanwoo singing along to the theme song of SpongeBob Squarepants. He grabbed a cooking pot and started working on the noodles Hanbin had been wanting to eat, he was able to convince the younger to eat the Pringles after eating the noodles because he didn’t actually believe that the younger wanted to eat Pringles at three in the morning so he had to give Hanbin an alibi just so he won’t eat Pringles because hey, eating junk food in the middle of the night can be bad especially if you’re pregnant. Plus, he shouldn’t even be eating junk foods so Jiwon has a valid reason to stop Hanbin.

 

When Jiwon was finished preparing the noodles, he went back in the living room only to see Hanbin and Chanwoo fast asleep on the couch with Hanbin laying his head on Chanwoo’s shoulder. It was a cute sight and Jiwon found himself leaning on the kitchen counter, smiling at the scene in front of him. It was rare to see Hanbin and Chanwoo so close since the maknae had always respected Hanbin as a leader so he’s kind of having a hard time approaching Hanbin, especially because Chanwoo knows Hanbin doesn’t really like the fact that someone has been added to the original line up of the group so the maknae had always been careful around Hanbin.

 

Jiwon covered the both of them with a blanket and he got his phone out to take a picture. He decided to just eat the noodles himself and let the two sleep so he went back to the kitchen. But maybe luck wasn’t on Jiwon’s side because the moment he started eating, Hanbin woke up and went to the kitchen to check on his noodles and when he saw Jiwon eating it, he couldn’t help but let out tears in his eyes.

 

“Why didn’t you call me when you were done? I’m supposed to eat that, not you.” Hanbin exclaimed and Jiwon almost choked as he quickly stood up, arms in surrender.

 

“I’m sorry, you were sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you up and food isn’t meant to wait so I decided to eat it. It’s still yours, I only had a spoonful.” Jiwon defended. Hanbin stopped crying and glared at him, Jiwon gulped hard and he was mentally searching for ways to get out of Hanbin’s wrath.

 

“I lost my appetite, I don’t want to eat anymore.” Hanbin said, turning around to go to their room. Jiwon heard the bedroom door close and he breathed a sigh of relief. He heard the door open again and Hanbin shouted,

 

“Sleep on the couch, I’m not letting you in!” Hanbin closed the door again and Jiwon groaned loudly, slumping on the table.

 

“Hyung? What’s wrong?” Jiwon looked up and saw Chanwoo standing in front of the kitchen counter, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

 

“Hanbin’s mad at me. Here’s the noodles if you still want to eat.” Jiwon said and Chanwoo nodded, sitting in front of the table to eat. Jiwon tried to go to their bedroom but Hanbin had locked it so he went back in the living room to arrange the couch.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter