Six.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX:

THANK YOU

 

Jiwon woke up to find the other side of the bed empty. Ever since Hanbin got pregnant, they grew accustomed to sleeping together, not that they usually don’t but this time, it was sweeter or you could say something like that. Jiwon stood up and went outside their room and he found the bathroom door ajar and he knows Hanbin’s in there, puking his guts out.

 

“You know, I’m planning on killing you.” Hanbin said, once he finished brushing his teeth.

 

“What?” Jiwon asked, shocked.

 

“I said, I’m plan—“

“I heard you.”

“Then why are you asking me?”

 

“Because why are you going to kill me?” Jiwon exclaimed and Hanbin scowled pointing at his tummy.

 

“I’m not killing you, I’m just planning on killing you, there’s a difference. This is all your fault anyways and if I ever experience those contractions I’m going to make you feel what I’m feeling right now and let me tell you… I feel like .” Hanbin rambled on and Jiwon rolled his eyes. Hanbin had been moody the past few days and Jiwon made sure he’s saying the right things. One time Jiwon said something Hanbin didn’t like, he was thrown out of their room and slept on the couch just because he laughed at Hanbin for thinking that he was fat.

 

“Okay, first, you’re very far from experiencing contractions and second, you—“

 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Hanbin said, cutting him of and patting him on the shoulder before going inside their room and Jiwon groaned, following him to their shared room.

 

“Hey, you do know that we’re going to meet my mother today, right?” Jiwon asked and Hanbin hummed, lying down on the bed. Jiwon sensed that something must’ve been bothering Hanbin considering he suddenly became quiet and he didn’t actually respond to the question.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked, sitting down beside him. Hanbin was staring at the ceiling, not moving.

 

“I – what if… what if your mom wants me to abort it?” Hanbin asked and Jiwon was a bit taken aback. He never thought Hanbin would think of something like that but then again, it’s Hanbin – the leader who always overthinks – and Jiwon doesn’t really know how the younger feels so he made a promise to himself that he’ll try to understand the younger the best way he can.

 

“What are you talking about? My mother would never make you do that.” Jiwon replied. Jiwon noticed that Hanbin had been worrying a lot, much more than when they were in their survival show and Jiwon’s actually worried. He wanted to assure the younger that everything’s going to be alright and he would be there for him every step of the way but every time he tries to show it, Hanbin would always do the opposite, cracking a joke or simply ignoring him.

 

“But what if she does? I don’t think I would be able to handle it, I—“

 

“Hey, hey, listen to me. She would never make you do that okay? And if she will, I’ll make sure it won’t happen.” Jiwon assured Hanbin, hands on his face and Hanbin looks away.

 

“That’s like going against your mother, why would you even want to do that.” Hanbin said. It’s not like Hanbin doesn’t want Jiwon’s help, in fact, he’s thankful because he didn’t let him carry the responsibility alone and nothing had changed between the both of them but is Jiwon really willing to go against his mother just because he knocked him up? Hanbin doesn’t even know what they are anymore and lately, Hanbin had been feeling things he shouldn’t be feeling.

 

“Because… you’re important to me, okay? I’ve been with you ever since I started being a trainee and I don’t know what I’ll do if you’ll be out of my life. Trust me okay? I’m not gonna leave you, I’m going to take care of you. Cheesy, cause I don’t really say these kinds of things.” Jiwon said, laughing and Hanbin punched him on the shoulder before lying down, falling asleep with a smile on his face.

 

 

 ♤

 

When Hanbin woke up, he could hear a lot of people talking outside the room. He slowly stood up and peeked out of the room only to see his mother and Jiwon’s mother talking in the living room. Hanbin immediately went back inside of their room but was stopped when Chanwoo saw him.

 

“Oh Hanbin hyung you’re awake!” Chanwoo exclaimed and Hanbin mentally groaned because Chanwoo wasn’t supposed to say it out loud. Both his and Jiwon’s mother turned around to look at him and Hanbin gave them a faint smile.

 

“Hanbin! It’s so nice to see you again. How are you? I hope you’re feeling great, I know how tiring being pregnant can be and I want you to know that we are here to support you every step of the way. Oh my god, I’m so excited I’m going to be a grandma!” Jiwon’s mother said and Hanbin was speechless. Jiwon’s mother looked so happy about the news and Hanbin doesn’t even know how she knew. He and Jiwon were supposed to go to her house and explain everything, Hanbin’s mother stood up and closer to them,

 

“My tongue kind of slipped when I was talking to her, I hope you’re not mad.” His mother said, smiling.

 

“I – I’m not mad…” Hanbin said, giving her mother a smile. “I’m just speechless, you’re… you’re not mad?” Hanbin added, looking at Jiwon’s mother.

 

“Honey, I know you’re still young and you might think of this as a mistake but it’s already done. Let’s be honest, I’m a bit disappointed because I would’ve expected all of you to study and work hard first before having kids but it’s already here and all we can do about it is to be happy and accept the fact that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter