Yunho's Sharp Pain

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

It’s already three in the afternoon when Jaejoong and Taeyeon both finished fixing themselves. After locking Yunho’s apartment, they hurriedly rode Jaejoong’s car to go to somewhere where they can eat. Their tummy’s releasing much gastric juice and they need to fill them up with food.

“Yah, Taengoo.”

Taeyeon glanced at Jaejoong. “Ne?”

“Where are we going to eat?” Jaejoong asked as he kept on driving and never looked at Taeyeon who was just right beside him.

“I… It’s up to you.” Taeyeon answered.

“What?! I have no time to think about that! Can’t you see I’m driving?”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Here he goes again. Irritating the hell out of me.

“Arasso. Let’s go to A-Cha. I bet you know where that restaurant is.”

“Sheesh!!! You have such cheap type. Let’s go to another place. I know one.

Taeyeon looked at him with disbelief, her jaw almost dropped. “Ha!” Her heart was almost popping out of her chest and she was fuming with anger. If only her life didn’t depend on this irritating driver then she would’ve hit him right now. “You asked me where are we going to eat and you said you have no time to think about it and now you’re telling me my choice is cheap and that you know a better restaurant!” she shouted.

Jaejoong, somehow, kept his cool. He raised his sunglasses (oh I forgot to note that he wore one :D) and looked at Taeyeon. He smirked and then winked at her before turning back to the road.

Taeyeon was taken aback. She didn’t expect that. Well actually it was more than that. She felt her heart skip some beats and if she was like some other girls she would’ve nosebleed.  “Idiot.” Taeyeon mumbled.

“I heard that.” Jaejoong said.

“Good thing then.”

Just then, Jaejoong suddenly pressed on the break. Taeyeon angrily looked at Jaejoong once again. “What was that for?!”

Jaejoong was unbuckling his seatbelt. “We have arrived, you babo.”

Jaejoong got off of his seat and didn’t even care on opening the door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s temper was hitting the critical level with this guy’s attitude. She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. She followed Jaejoong who was already inside the luxurious restaurant.

“Kiss?” Taeyeon read aloud. It was the restaurant’s name. “It looks so elegant. Are we eating fine dining for lunch?”

“Good afternoon Jaejoong-sshi!” The receptionist greeted.

Jaejoong smiled and the lady receptionist giggled. Taeyeon noticed that Jaejoong is a usual customer in here and that the workers here adore him. “If only they knew him better.” She thought.

“Good afternoon ma’am.” The same lady greeted.

Taeyeon smiled and bowed and then followed where Jaejoong was. Taeyeon sat opposite Jaejoong. In just around 10 seconds, a waiter came up to them with the menu on his hand. “Good afternoon ma’am, good afternoon Jaejoong-sshi.” The waiter greeted. “What would you want to eat?”

“I will have the usual.” Jaejoong said.

“How about you ma’am?” The waiter asked, turning his attention to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was intently examining the entire menu. Her eyes noted how expensive each meal was. “Uhm, I’ll just have spaghetti.” She said reluctantly. It was the cheapest meal in the menu and she didn’t want to burden Jaejoong with the bill.

“Bwo?! Spaghetti? That won’t even give the baby some nutrients!” Jaejoong commented. “We will have the same order.” Jaejoong said to the waiter.

The waiter left with a smile. Taeyeon, on the other hand, was not pleased at all.

“Why did you do that?!” Taeyeon asked.

Jaejoong looked at her as if he had done nothing wrong. “What are you talking about?!”

“All of the workers here now are giving us weird looks and the thing you mentioned about the baby makes things worse!” Taeyeon said.

“Then you’re lucky. You’re lucky to be with me.” Jaejoong said with his smirk.

Taeyeon didn’t know how to react. It’s true that Jaejoong’s smirk is really intoxicating but the fact that all he does is to irritate her only brings her to hate him.

“Aish.” That was the only thing that Taeyeon could react. If not for his smirk and for the free lunch, I would’ve beaten the hell out of him here, right now!

At last, their food came. What Jaejoong ordered was like a buffet of foods. Taeyeon was so surprised that she couldn’t even react. Jaejoong, on the other hand, was already munching on his food. He looked at Taeyeon and noticed that she isn’t eating.

“What are you doing? The food’s going to be cold. Eat.” He said before he returned to his food.

Taeyeon finally snapped out of her admirations and ate. Occasionally, she would look at Jaejoong, only to see that he’s busy with his food. About an hour passed and they finally finished eating.

“Oh my God, I’m so full!” Jaejoong said happily.

Taeyeon was the same. She couldn’t imagine she could eat that much of delicious foods.

“Shall we go now?” Jaejoong asked.

Taeyeon just nodded.

----------------------

9:00 PM

Yoochun was humming a song as he was now about to go home. He already finished the files that he is supposed to finish today. He passed by Yunho’s desk only to see the young man still working on the paper works.

“Yah, Yunho. Aren’t you going home!? It’s pretty late now.” Yoochun asked.

Yunho looked up with a smile. “I only have one contract left. I’ll finish this and then I’ll go home.”

“You finished all those?!” Yoochun asked. He’s really surprised about that since what he left Yunho was a big bunch of workload.

Yunho nodded.

“I can’t believe you. You are really something Jung Yunho!” Yoochun said admiringly. “Okay, I need to go home now. I’ll catch up with you tomorrow.”

Yoochun finally stepped away but stopped for a while and looked back at Yunho.

“Say hi to Taeyeon-ah for me!” He said as he waved goodbye and left.

Yunho smiled. His friends are also that much fond of Taeyeon. Upon the mention of Taeyeon, he remembered her. “She must be waiting for me to come home now.”

The next thing Yunho imagined was Taeyeon busily cooking dinner for the two of them. Her brown hair tied into a ponytail, she was wearing an apron, she was smiling and humming some random tune as she was cooking… And… And…

“Aish! Jung Yunho! Snap out of it! There’s still one more contract!”

With that, Yunho hurriedly went through the 15-page contract. After that, he’s finally finished with his job.

“Yosh! I can finally go home now.” Yunho said with a smile.

He went out of his office and noticed that only the maintenance crews are there with him. He smiled at them as he bids them goodbye.

------------------------------

Yunho arrived and parked his car. As he got off he noticed a car parked next to him. “What is Jaejoong’s car doing in here? I never asked him to come for dinner too.”

He wondered how Jaejoong’s car came to park near his house and so he hurriedly went upstairs to check things out.

He reached the door and opened it. What he saw was Taeyeon and Jaejoong laughing. He didn’t know how but he felt a sharp pain in his chest.

“Yunho-sshi!” Taeyeon called out.

Jaejoong then noticed the presence of Yunho and smiled at his best friend.

Yunho smiled in return. “I didn’t know you were here too.”

“He came in suddenly and helped me with the household chores and treated me lunch and then we went to see a movie.” Taeyeon explained.

Yunho’s pain in the chest was beginning to hurt more. He could not react.

"But on top of that, he’s still the jerk that he is! We never stopped bickering!” Taeyeon said.

Just ten, Jaejoong threw a pillow on Taeyeon’s face. “Yah! You dare call me a jerk!”

Yunho faked a smile. “Arasso, arasso. I’ll go take a bath first.”

Taeyeon smiled. “Arasso! We have prepared dinner!”

Soon as Yunho reached his room, he immediately threw himself at the bed.

“He came in suddenly and helped me with the household chores and treated me lunch and then we went to see a movie.”

And then the sharp pain started growing inside him again. “Aish! Stop thinking of that Jung Yunho! You have to take a bath first.”

Yunho finally stood up and headed towards his bathroom.

“We have prepared dinner!”

We, meaning the two of them prepared dinner.” Yunho said to himself while on the shower. His imaginations then drifted off to Taeyeon once again. Taeyeon busily cooking dinner for the two of them. Her brown hair tied into a ponytail, she was wearing an apron, she was smiling and humming some random tune as she was cooking and then there goes Jaejoong, on an apron too. Cooking with Taeyeon, smiling and then they were laughing together… And… And…

“Yunho-sshi!!!!” Taeyeon screamed from outside. “What’s taking you so long?!”

“I’m about to finish!!!!” Yunho answered back.

He turned the shower off and wore his pjs and a loose shirt. Once he stepped out of the room, he saw Taeyeon alone, preparing the table for dinner.

“Where is Jaejoong?”

“Oh, he left and said that his mom asks for him.” Taeyeon answered. “Let’s eat!” she said with a smile.

Yunho sat down and they both started eating. A minute of silence passed before both of them started to talk.

“How’s your day?” they both asked in unison.

Realizing things, they both laughed.

“Okay, you answer me first.” Yunho said.

“Like I said I while ago, I spent most of the day with that jerk, Kim Jaejoong. He’s really a very weird guy.” Taeyeon said.

“Weird?” Yunho asked.

“He gives me choices when we are about to eat lunch but then he will have things on his own. He’s really a jerk! Good thing I’m capable of fighting him with my attitude.” Taeyeon said and then she chuckled.

Yunho faked a smile.

“How about you? How’s work?” Taeyeon asked.

“It was good.” Yunho gave such a short reply.

“What do you mean good?” Taeyeon asked.

“I finished everything that has to be finished. And it feels a lot good to return to work.” Yunho said.

“Mianhe.” Taeyeon said.

Yunho looked up at her with a puzzled expression. “Waeyo?”

“You missed your paper works and now you were apparently exhausted finishing them all today. I know I caused you that much trouble. But don’t worry; I’ll always be here for you, like how you never left me.” Taeyeon smiled.

Yunho smiled as well. The sharp pain inside him suddenly disappeared with those words from her.

They continued eating and talking about random things but the talk seldom involved the day with Kim Jaejoong. They finished all their other chores and was now about to sleep.

“Good night Yunho-sshi!” Taeyeon said.

“Good night Taeyeon-ah.” Yunho said with a smile.

Once he closed the door of his room, Yunho pondered on those words of comfort from Taeyeon. “But don’t worry; I’ll always be here for you, like how you never left me.”

Yunho smiled widely and he felt his heart beat so fast. “Oh God. What is this feeling?”

Yunho slumped to his bed and thought about Taeyeon until he fell asleep.

 

-----------------------------

Author's Note: Okay, so that was Taejae, and a little bit of Yuntae. :D I'm very sorry for Yuntae fans!!!!! Don't worry, next chapter is absolutely Yuntae. It's just that the plot needs this chapter.... I read all of your comments and I really appreciate you guys for reading my story!!!! *teary-eyed* Please keep on reading. I'll keep on updating :D Thank you very much!!!!