Yes and No

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

There he was; the almighty Shim Changmin. Jaejoong analyzed his vision and it was his dongsaeng leaning near his very car. Changmin is in a casual attire and he seemed to be very serious.

“What’s he doing here?” Jaejoong muttered. He drank the last milliliters of his beer before walking towards his dongsaeng. He was about five meters before Changmin and was ready to call his attention when something else happened.

“Ch-...”

Changmin suddenly slipped inside his car and drove away, leaving Jaejoong puzzled.

“Just what is happening to him?”

-------------

It was nine in the morning and Yunho left for work an hour ago. Taeyeon was now busy doing household chores. The sun is shining so bright and the wind blows lightly. This day indeed has a very good weather.

Taeyeon glanced at the dining table. “Here I am again, alone at lunch, sometimes dinner too.” She sighed.

She then remembered the incident at Kiss a few nights ago; Yunho’s surprise and Jaejoong’s surprise. She was so happy that day but she can’t explain the questions that started to surface on her mind. Finishing the last pieces of dishes, she sat down to rest for a while. Pondering upon last day’s events, something popped up on her head. She smirked and stood up once again.

“Maybe I won’t be alone for lunch after all.”

-----------------------

Changmin went to work as usual. He is this busy CEO of SCM Enterprises which holds a nationwide department store chain. Every day, he goes to work responsibly even though he is not much of a serious person when he hangs out with his hyungs.

And so back to the maknae at work, he is now reviewing reports submitted to his desk on this very day when someone harshly barged into his office.

“Yah, Shim Changmin.”

Changmin looked up, totally surprised. “Hyung? What are you doing here?”

Jaejoong sat himself on the couch, yes there’s a couch inside Changmin’s office, and sighed. “I thought I won’t see you here.”

“Well I’m obviously here. What do you need?” Changmin asked.

“Where have you been last night? We called you tons of times but you won’t pick up. We gathered last night you know? We thought you would like to come. We missed you Minnie.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh. I’m sorry about that; I’ve been really busy these past few days.” Changmin said before he diverts his attention once again on the paper in front of him. “And I am at home last night sleeping.”

“Sleeping? You’re really sleeping at home?”

Changmin looked at Jaejoong who was asking with a real high pitch. “Neh.”

Changmin said it very casually. What is this all about? Am I really hallucinating last night?

“Oh, if that’s the case then good for you. I can see you’ve been busy these past few days. I guess you really need some break.” Jaejoong said before he stood up. “Well then I’ll leave now. I have to work too.”

"You’re working now?” Changmin asked, a little bit surprised.

“Yes, I have to work, you know?” Jaejoong smirked.

And so he finally left Changmin’s office, leaving Changmin nervous.

---------------

Taeyeon dressed up in a sky blue dress that isn’t so fit so that it won’t show her growing tummy. She checked herself in front of the mirror for the very last time and decided to leave the apartment.

“J-Jaejoong-ah?”

And yes, Jaejoong was coincidentally waiting outside, gathering enough courage to knock.

“Ah, h-hello Taeyeon.” He said shyly.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh, I was just wondering if you have something to do.” Jaejoong answered as his eyes were checking out the pretty lady in front of him. That’s when he had noticed of what she’s holding. “What was that?”

Taeyeon smiled. “Oh, this? I hate eating lunch alone so I decided to cook lunch for me and Yunho-sshi.”

“You’re bringing it to him?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes.”

“Do you know where his office is?” Jaejoong asked.

“Uhm, not really but I would take a cab and tell the driver the building. I pretty recall what it’s called.” Taeyeon said cheerfully.

“Don’t bother taking a cab; I could give you a ride.” Jaejoong said reluctantly. “I’m on my way to some place near there anyway.”

“Jinjja?!” Taeyeon said, smiling.

“Oh, yeah, sure.” Jaejoong said reluctantly, again.

Taeyeon hugged him in an instant. “Thanks, really.”

Now he isn’t sure if he’s still that much reluctant.

-----------------------

Yunho was busy typing a report on his laptop when some weird sound came from his abdomen. I know you know what that means. He glanced at the clock and sighed.

“The day’s half is done and yet I only finished a quarter of this damn report.”

He sighed and saved his report. He removed his eyeglasses which I forgot to note. Just as he was about to pick up his phone to call someone to deliver food for him, his door opened revealing two important people in his life.

“Oh, what a surprise.” Yunho said.

It’s a surprise, really. His bestfriend was with his love again. What’s going on?

“Yunnie, Taeyeon says she wants to have lunch with you, ouch…” Taeyeon just hit him on his side. “What was that for?” Jaejoong asked Taeyeon, the latter just glared at him.

“Jinjja?” Yunho asked Taeyeon, a lot of happiness was in his tone.

“Uhm, yes, I brought lunch for me and you.” Taeyeon said shyly.

“And what about Jaejoong?” Yunho asked, looking at his bestfriend.

“I happen to be near your place and she needs a ride.” Jaejoong explained. He looks at his wristwatch and seemed to be in a bit of hurry. “So, I need to go now, I’ll be late for work.”

“Work?” Taeyeon repeated.

“Are you on a project again?” Yunho asked.

“Well, yes I am.” Jaejoong answered.

“You won’t eat with us?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes.” Jaejoong thought.

“No.” Yunho thought.

“No.” Jaejoong said reluctantly. “I have to go now.”

Jaejoong quickly left the office, leaving Yunho and Taeyeon inside for their lunch.

“Yes!” Yunho thought.